Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Morning vicky, I'm just back from the dentist. :)

morning Jim - nothing bad I hope?

Not with my teeth, but I'm really annoyed that I damaged my car backing out of the dentists. There were these stupid 2 Foot high bollards on the passenger side I didn't notice. I got one caught between my wheel and wheel arch! I'm so angry I could spit

Oh no Jim... how annoying!! Bollards are bloomin' stupid things!

oh no :( great start to the weekend eh?

And why put them there in the first place, they were just separating the parking place from the bloody pavement!!

raaaaaaaaaaaaaa. thats for you Jim!!! wonder how many other people have done that?

I dont know Bren you must have some serious will power. oh chicken and bacon joint sounds yum - is the one you said from asda? hows dogbert?

Dogbert getting better - we managed to sleep through last night, aided by a couple of glasses of wine and a small voddy - me, not the dog lol
It was a bacon joint from Asda - £2 - quite good value, lots of meat, and a cooked chicken which I had a leg off lol:D
How are you today?

Hi Bren and Lisa - im good its friday. feeling positive for an ice cream free weekend :D

Bren - really pleased dogbert is getting better, give him a huggle from me.
what are your plans this weekend - cooking i hope!

I want a lie-in after all the disturbed nights this week - fingers crossed lol
Shopping and cooking for me this weekend - and hugging the dog too :D he loves huggles
Hope you all have a good one too xx

Ooh shame about the car Jim. Was with my Dad years ago when he did that...wasn't happy.

Crosstrainer Sunday eh? How exciting. It will become your new best friend :)

haha, mine has been used for that occasionally. It's great for hanging cardies on!

Hearing you talk about going on yours might spur me on to go on mine more often.

well i think you should. i really want to tone up a lot and cant tell you how great i feel when ive done some exercise. like before work this morning ;)

Back