Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

Hiya your gorgeous self too :D not too bad considering lack of sleep and this bloody rain, never stopped for last 2 days! I had wine last night or I would have killed someone, also chicken and bacon joint to soak it up - can't take much more of this lol - how did I do it for soooooo long last year? Hugs to you xx

I dont know Bren you must have some serious will power. oh chicken and bacon joint sounds yum - is the one you said from asda? hows dogbert?

Hey girls... & boys. xx

Hey everyone. Chicken and bacon joint sounds lovely!

Livid with AMEX (who I am sat waiting for a call from), happy at work, wishing it was sunny and looking forward to weekend! Actually wishing I didn't have to go back to work today :(
How's you?

that'll be me ;)
ooh liz whats amex done?

I wanted to preload my credit card so I could just use it to get BA airmiles. This was 2 weeks ago and the money went into a holding account. Every day it was 'it'll be in there tomorrow' and now it's 'you can't preload it.'

They have redeemed themselves and given me £20 for all the calls I've had to make and are doing a CHAPS payment back into my account.

I've become a little obsessed with getting Airmiles lately and anything that gets in my way.........:)

LOL @ Linz.
airmiles - never had em - do you have to have billions to get a flight to scotland?

bloomin weather - its horrid. is dark and hasnt stopped raining! ill be doing quick shop then home to snuggle up and watch tv. (oh and stepper)

Hey everyone thanks for the birthday wishes. I have been very spoilt and didnt even make a list!!!! Lol
I have the best friends and family anyone could ask for. I even got a little cake (oliver made mark get it as every birthday has to have a cake!!) just so i could blow the candle out and make a wish. How cute.

awww i can guess what your wish was. what else did you get apaart from what i know?

i went to tesco shopping in a mind to buy more ben and jerrys! but... i bought all my stuff plus wine and chipotle pepper (ive been wanting some for about 6 months. ) roll on chilli on monday!!!! just eaten tea after finishing housework, picking up cross trainer on sunday - apparntly its massive - oops! having a glass of wine while doing some washing and watching end of apprentice then some exercise??? or not LOL

Have you been on stepper?
Airmiles I only really use for upgrades otherwise it would take forever!

I got...........red mac, chunky cardi, top, angel perfume, lots of make up, vouchers, my hair to be cut and coloured, a few more to come oh and some gorgeous friend got me a vicky cupcake bear to hug and something VERY naughty but nice!!!! xxx

morning everyone. Looking forward to your meal tonight cheryl?

Have you been on stepper
went on roll stepper for an amazing 3 1/2 mins! couldnt be bothered :(

friday at last! got my boiler being serviced this afternoon after work, then some more step (yes ive already done 15 mins on lateral thigh trainer this morning), some more washing and then chillax with wine and a kebab ;)
going shopping with mum tomorrow (havent been for ages!) looking for a really good knife set and block for my xmas pressie.
then off to visit friend who had hysterectomy (sp?) last week on sat night. sunday tracy coming over with alfie see how big he has got, then going to pick up my apparently huge cross trainer on sunday.

now i have bored you all.... ;)

B - poached eggs
L - babybel and kabanos
D - doner kebab garlic mayo and creamed cabbage
w - 2 litres prob
a - yes yes rioja!!!
ex - 100 leg masters, 15 min step and shakeweight done before work, will do more step later.

Back