Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

yes but she was at docs first. just wanted to know if she ok :)

well off home soon to make nice tea for me and mum then dunno. catch up i suppose. been deadly quiet on here.
catch anyone tomorrow xxx

You not about tonight chick? x

maybe later love. prob when mum is watching emmerdale. snooze!!! love you x

Try not to worry the divorce. Been there and it's horrible, but once it's over it feels like a million miles away :)

thanks Darl x bit disappointed things not looking good for wi tomorrow either. bloomin ben and jerry!

They have a lot to answer for. It's the only ice cream I like and I'd crawl over hot coals to get to phish food!

It might not be so bad tomorrow...

Hey love sorry missed you internet's been down most of the day :(.
Know what you mean about fecking utility companies they upped our monthly payments from £40 to £110 and now back down again to £40 I viewed it as saving as it helps pay off the winter bills but it's a royal pain.
The big D sounds horrid for you I hope it's all sorted soon and I would be seeking solice in b&j too!
Hope the fairy visits tonight (sprinkle sprinkle)
x

Hey baby cake. Im here. Ive just posted everything on Linzis thread, i forget whos is whos lol. Dr said it can be normal and to go back in early dec if nothing changes. Work went well and i only done 4 and a bit hours, better than the 12hrs i was meant to be in for.

Morning Vicky, how's things love.

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL!!!!********

Morning Jim, Morning all. Gained a big fat 10oz boo. not overly concerned as its ben and jerrys fault (omg that fairly nuts is to die for!). Body fat down to 28 though and water up quite high and muscle up to 34 so its all good). been up early to do my housework. Nearly all done apart from hoovering downstairs and washing floors. will do that later.
so am shattered now lol!
got to ring the bloke and pick up my cross trainer and then work out where to put it !!! the lounge is gonna look like a gym ;)

ah yes, ice cream will do it every time love.

Hey Vicky am inspired by your exercise and cleaning wanna come here and do mine? I'll teach you the dingly dangly scarecrow in return!
Those pesky ounces will be gone sharpish and personally I would think it's worth it (hope you got the whole tub for those 10ozs) :)

Lol dont know where the motivation come from tbh! and oh yes a whole tub of fairly nuts!

lol flutter. me too. was yum too lol.
Hi gorgeous Bren - hows tricks?

Back