ros9172's Exante Weight Loss Diary

Omg, I love pot noodles!!! I know they're full of crap but I find them so tasty, especially with extra soy sauce!! I made sure I ate them all before I started this diet otherwise I would have caved myself by now!! x

Back on the band wagon again and firmly on the straight and narrow. Looking forward to official weigh in on Monday and will try to keep off the scales. Have read interesting article about why your weight fluctuates daily/weekly and will try to keep this in mind. Thinking about only weighing myself fortnightly but measuring myself weekly. Weighing every day is just too heartbreaking and disheartening.

Only 1/2 lb loss. Disappointed but at least going in the right direction slowly. Must be one of those who loose slowly.

Yeah!!!! Finally into the 15's by 3/4 lbs. It has def been hard but well worth sticking to. I read that too much coffee can affect weight loss so have dropped to 3 black coffees a day rather than 6 and trying to up my drinking water. See what the coming week brings.

I've just had a nose at your diary and for parts I though get out of my head haha. I definitely had portions that were too big and more junk than I care to admit. It really is a boost reaching weights I've not been at for years.
Congrats on reaching the 15's :) and best of luck getting to the 14's
Positive vibes

Congratulations on getting into the 15s. You're doing amazingly well!

Just had a stand on the scales and have dropped 1 lb. This is slow going. Reading other people's diaries def stops me from giving up. My mind set is if other people can do it then so can I. I can feel the difference when I walk the dog and am gradually getting fitter. Looking at this as a long term strategy. Have discovered konjac noodles/rice which I add to my meals to give me fibre and make me feel fuller.

Just been for a walk to the shops with hubby and dog. Carried back 3 x 2 litre bottles of coke which were very heavy. Made me realize that I used to carry the equivalent in extra weight around with me all the time. No wonder I had a bad back/painful knees and could not walk very far without resting. Scales need new batteries so have decided to not weigh again for several weeks. Will just keep going with diet and must drink more water.

Just stood on scales and now weigh 15st 9 lbs. I was beginning to think I would never lose any more but it seems to be going in bits and pieces. Must keep going. Hubby has acknowledged that my shape is changing and I look as if I have lost weight.

Hi Ros. Every lb lost counts. We're all different and lose at different rates. Apart from the initial stages I only lose at a rate of 1 or 2lb per week. I don't want to lose too quickly anyway as I don't want baggy skin and have already got some! Keep at it and you'll get there. 2 stone in 2 months is brilliant anyway!

Have lost 1 lb this week. But not too disappointed as at least weight is going in the right direction. Sticking mainly to WS as it gives me the variation of a low carb/meal to look forward to. Finding my bad back and knee probs are def a thing of the past thank god. Feeling fitter and can walk the dog further without getting breathless.

Good luck to everyone else. Reading your diaries is inspirational and keeps me motivated.

Now aiming for the 14's. I don't care how long it takes but I am getting there.

Hi Ros. You're doing brilliantly!

Yay, my weight is on the move again. Now weigh 15 st 6 and 3/4 lbs. Am beginning to think this diet is no longer a diet but a way of life. I no longer have cravings and can only think of the best way to eat. Bring on the next week.

Well done. You're right on track.

Last night I had a cubed chicken breast cooked in Thai Chicken soup on a bed of mashed cauliflower. Very yummy. This morning I have had a sneaky peak at the scales as I decided to cut down on coke zero and drink more water instead. Shocked to find I now weigh 15 st 4 1/4 lb. Obviously the way to go.

That meal sounds good. Well done with your weight loss. You're doing really well.

Another lb off this week. Hopefully will be in the 14's for christmas. Fell by the wayside yesterday as hubby stocked up for Halloween but we didn't have any trick or treaters. I could not help myself from having a few toffees and dolly mixture. Did I ever feel sick. Def a lesson learnt. I believe my body has gotten used to the good stuff I have been eating and then to eat some crappy sweets did not do me any good at all. Never again.

Hi Ros. We all go off track sometimes. If you stick at it I'm sure you'll be in the 14s well before Christmas, maybe even into the 13s!

Have decided not to weigh myself for a while to try and break the habit of daily standing on the scales. Am aware that I am gradually losing inches. Walking is so much easier and I feel so much fitter.

Just stood on the scales and now 14 st 10 and 1/4 lbs. It has been a long and slow road at times but now just another 1 lb and I will have lost 3 st. Then for the next 3 st to go. Hubby says I look so different and I def feel it. Don't want the weight back. This site is so motivating and helpful. Wishing all the best to others on their journeys to weight loss.

Back