ros9172's Exante Weight Loss Diary

3 stone is terrific! That's brilliant!

Well I didn't stick to the diet over Christmas and New Year and put on 3 lbs but have now lost it again. So back on track and hoping to get into the 13's. Have ordered a pack of mixed soups and have loads of shakes and meal packs. Hope every one has a good weight loss for the new year.

Hi Ros. Welcome back. Blimey 3lb is nothing - you did really well!

Just weighed myself and now 14st 5lbs. The 13's are getting closer. I have learnt a lot about eating properly over the months and ways to avoid emotional/boredom eating.

Well done Ros.

Have to admit I fell off the wagon at the end of January and have put on 9lbs by bingeing on chocolate and baked potatoes.

Day one of re start completed. Must admit I felt hungry but must get my head in gear and look at the long distance goal. Hopefully each day I will find it easier.

hi

you've done so well and to be honest 9lbs is nothing in the great scheme of things. i can put that on in a weekend! that will sooon come off. :)

Well done on getting back into it! That 9Ib will drop off in no time!! You've done so well to only put 9Ib on! I could put that on just by going on holiday for a week haha xx

Finished week 1 of restart and have lost 6 lbs. It has been a lot easier this time because I have the right mind set. My freezer is stocked with veg that I can eat on plan and I am determined to get into the 13's. Now for week 2.

Only lost 1/2 lb on week 2 but at least it is a loss. It makes me realize that as you get older it is more difficult to loose weight. But now for week 3.
I realize the longer it takes me to loose the weight and learn new eating habits it is the longer it takes to put the weight back on. It is definitely a learning circle. However I am finding the clothes I am wearing are going to need to be replaced because of the inches I am loosing. I need to start using the vibroplate I have bought off argos to loose inches. Am very well aware that from other people's posts that I am either large boned or have a lot to tone up.

Hi Ros. Keep at it and the weight will go.

I am now 14 st 3 and 1/2 lbs. Must admit I have found restart easy to do. I just have to have the right mind set. The 13's are definitely in view. Summer is coming and gives me something to aim for. I love the HCB bars and feel sad that they will no longer be available, luckily I bought 50 but they do have a slight laxative effect. I bought some samples of the double choc bars and like those as well, together with the new choc shakes. So far there is nothing Exante sell that I don't like. I make sure that I keep the fridge well stocked with salad stuff and lean ham/chicken.

I find reading other people's diaries very helpful and inspiring. Good luck to everyone on their Exante jurneys. We can do it. I am the lightest now that I have been for at least 15 years and feel so good. Walking distances is no longer a problem and a bad back is a thing of the past.

Hi Ros, just popping in to subscribe. You've had a great re-start so well done for that, and a good loss overall. As you say, you're here for the long haul so it's just a question of keeping going, riding out the bumps in the road and you'll get there when you get there. Good luck.

I am now 14st 1 and 3/4 lbs.
Last night I went for a nice long walk with the dog which we both enjoyed, (hubby was a little worried when we got back but no one wants to mess with a german shepherd, so I felt very safe). I now have plenty of HCB bars and have ordered 50 double choc bars on special offer last night. So now when I am craving something sweet I have a bar for a meal then also have protein ie chicken/ham and also have things like spring onions or celery dipped in light/low cal cream cheese.
Have been having a go on my vibration plate as my stomach badly needs to tone up. Looking forward to the coming week.
Best wishes to everyone who reads this. I am so luck to have found Exante as I have tried many diets over the years with very limited success.

Only 1/2 lb lost this week but I have been using my vibration plate and it is making a difference and I am firming up. I am beginning to have a defined waist but there is still a long way to go. My problem is I now have a very flabby stomach but time will tell. I love watching shows on TV such as 'Only 1 yr to live' and seeing how they do it but a lot have surgery afterwards to remove loose skin, which for me is not an option. But then again some people claim that as long as the weight goes over a long period of time the loose skin will firm up. To me Exante is the only way forwards. Years have passed with me trying to loose weight on various diets without success but Exante is the only thing that has worked. I am def in it for the long haul and will look at it as a long term maintenance solution. There is no way I would ever want to put the weight back on. I love the double choc bars and the HCB bars. I love reading other people's diaries for inspiration.

Well done for sticking with it Roz. You have done amazingly well & showed such determination. Really hope you get into the 13s soon.

It will be so worth it once you reach goal. xx

Hi Roz. Well done for sticking with exante. I struggle but keep coming on here to hold myself to account. Looking forward to hearing of your weight losses!

Back