Total Solution Roxi's Ramblings - I will get there!

Of course you can! X

Hey Roxi, where you off to for your bikini holiday? Im also planning a trip end of September...I will also need a Beach Body!!!

Hurray I'm so happy for you, it's great to read such positive posts, really made me smile :)

Got to be honest and say your post that you're soon to be fifty surprised me - in my head you were in your early 20's lol xx

Awe thanks for all the encouragement guys..... I really couldn't do it without you all. Losses have slowed and currently 13st 3.5lb but now thinking every 1/4lb is a bonus!
Katie you do make me laugh - and sometimes I think in my head I'm in my 20's too LOL. I do hope we all stay in touch even when we get to our target weights.
Bride - I'm planning a late deal for 7 or 10 days to Egypt or Turkey with my sister and her husband. Only criteria I have is a pool, bar and sunlounger! I don't even care which country its in LOL
I hunted out my old slimming world passport to success and found that a) I'm lighter now than when I started there and b) at my very lightest I was 11st 13 1/2lb in Dec 2003. I am determined to beat that by a mile and I know I can with my banana shakes, raspberry bars and chocolate orange bars :D
Hope you are all having a great Monday and here's to the weight loss fairies visiting us all this week :) xx

Snap!! I'm also planning a late break for 7-10 days...same time! We're thinking of the Canaries....really need some sun!! We'll both be slimmer by then xx

You'll both be looking fab on the beach - it'll be great for you feeling so good and happy at lower weight, hurray for successful diets! X

0.5lb to go for 4st...... C'mon you little bugger, be off with you lol

Oooooooh and somebody at work has just lent me one of their much smaller uniform tops as mine where literally hanging off me. It fits lively and is another little bonus :)
Have a great day everyone xx

Hurray to smaller sizes, well done for that :D

1/2lb get bloody gone :mad: xx

Good day today. Banana shake for breakfast, choc orange bar for late lunch and shepherds pie for dinner. Made the shepherds pie up with an oxo cube and some garlic granules and cooked in the microwave as normal. Then stood for 30 mins and spooned the mix onto a baking tray in rounds (about 8) and cooked in the oven. Wanted to make kind of stuffing balls but mixture was too wet and flattened. Did make with extra water. Was ok, needs a bit more work though lol. Just fancied a change of texture. They where extremely salty. Wonder if the oxo cube is making them this salty?
Might try maple pancakes in the oven like yorkshires tomorrow night. Getting adventurous haha
How are you all doing? Xx

Hi Roxi, my pancakes arrived yesterday....I had to try it after you were raving about them! Any tips on cooking them?? Or is it just follow the instructions x

All fine here x just need to up the anti with the water intake but otherwise doing ok. I'm hoping daily weighing will help :)

I agree that the meals are super salty! I made a tomato soup 'bread' and it was ok, but super, super salty! Such great news about needing smaller uniform! Have a lovely day x

Hi. 0.25lb to go!!! I tried moving those scales all over the bathroom but they wouldn't budge lol.
On the pancake front I bought a new non stick frying pan and use a few squirts of fry light. I add a little extra water to the mix and cook over a medium heat. I prefer them very well done and normally get 4 or 5 out of a pack. I also heat a little Waldens pancake syrup in the microwave and love that with them. It's sugar, calorie and carb free and we are allowed 3 tablespoons a day I think. You can get it from amazon.
Have a great day everyone. Onwards and downwards. Really hope I have some good news tomorrow re this 4st :)

1/4lb to go - that's one decent no.2!!! LOL. Hope it's gone by tomorrow. Have a good day.

Haha Cate that made me laugh. I would settle for a normal one never mind a decent one teehee where did I put that dulcolax? ;-) xx

You are doing great! Wish I was in size 14 trousers, jealous! I can't wait to fit smaller clothes. Only on day 4 though. I have to try the pancakes now they sound yummy.

Awe thanks Emillie (hope that's the correct spelling).
I got into one pair of size 14's lol.
It's tough at times but totally worth sticking to it. I used to have a couple of cups of tea withilk every day and I've even stopped that. Totally determined at the minute but god knows how long that will last as I've just had a difficult few weeks. I'm on a daily countdown for a trip I'm planning and my big 50 birthday (currently 56 days to go) and I think this is helping to keep me going. I'm also aiming for smaller goals rather than the big ones so it doesn't seem so much of a huge task.
Stay on the forum lots as the support is amazing (especially from Katie), it really does help :) xx

image-1379430983.jpg

Well I tried cooking the pancakes like yorkshires!

They look yummy! Hope you've had a lovely day.x

What did they taste like? And what's the sauce on them?

Back