Total Solution Roxi's Ramblings - I will get there!

They tasted great. I'll definitely be doing them like that again! I drizzled some walden farm choc sauce over the top and a little pancake syrup. They are both calorie and carb free and I got mine from amazon. They are on the extras list and allowed 3 table spoons a day on TS. Can't wait to make them again tomorrow night :) xx

I might have to try those when I re-order which might not be for a while. My house is overflowing with products as I went a bit mad at the beginning and ordered lots of stuff on special offer codes! Probably have a good couple of months supplies to get through still.

wow they look so awesome, definitely getting some :) I am planning on sticking around a lot as the support is a great help.

Yeeeeeeeeees! I have done it! 4stones gone ........ Forever!!!! Fandabydosy! Just 1.5lb more to get into the 12's. I love this diet ...... Most of the time :)
Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday xx

Well done you, you're smashing it! x

Well done. That is such a fantastic loss. You should be so proud of yourself for getting there. I know if you stick to it this diet it's a foregone conclusion that you will lose weight but it's the sticking to it that's the problem. So many people just can't hack it so I hope you feel proud that you have managed to do that. :happy096: Good luck with the rest of your weight loss. Noticed we had the same starting weight, 17st 2lbs. Can't weight to be back down to 13st 2lbs myself. Not for another 11-12 weeks for me. :sigh: But I WILL get there and seeing people achieving these losses gives the rest of us real belief that we can do it too and helps with our determination to see it through.

Awe thanks Both of you. I'm not gonna lie I have struggled at times. Sometimes a lot!!! Ask Katie ..... Lol. I do feel that we can all get to where we want to be with this diet. I also feel very in control at the moment and I've never felt like this before with any diet. When I get to a weight I'm happy with I'm not sure if I will do exante for say 4 days and eat normally for 3 days. Or maybe see how I get on with slimming world to maintain but I WILL find a way to do it. That's a long way off yet and I'm not sure how long it will take me to get there but I don't care so long as I DO get there. For the first time in many many years I'm liking shopping for clothes, looking forward to a holiday and going out more. It's totally worth it. Stick with it girls :) :) :) xx

Wow - that's so impressive! Well done :)

You're a real inspiration

Yeeeeeeeeees! I have done it! 4stones gone ........ Forever!!!! Fandabydosy! Just 1.5lb more to get into the 12's. I love this diet ...... Most of the time :)
Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday xx

Wowsers!!! 4st loss is amazing!!! You should be so proud of yourself, you are definitely an inspiration :)

On the pancake front I bought a new non stick frying pan and use a few squirts of fry light. I add a little extra water to the mix and cook over a medium heat. I prefer them very well done and normally get 4 or 5 out of a pack. I also heat a little Waldens pancake syrup in the microwave and love that with them. It's sugar, calorie and carb free and we are allowed 3 tablespoons a day I think. You can get it from amazon.

I'll be on Amazon shortly as it sounds amazing! Thanks for this, will try it out later :-D

You're sounding positive and definitely in control! I'd love to be in size 14s... Have a lovely day, it's pouring down here.x

That's is such an achievement roxi, well done you x

Amazing! You should be so proud of yourself x

Awe thanks guys. I do think this group is really helping me :)
Into the 12's this morning ..... Yaaaay! Only just but I don't care ..... I'm there. Don't think I've been in the 12's since 2003!
Next mini goal is 12st 9lb which will be 4 1/2 stone. I still can't quite believe it.
Hope everyone's having a good Sunday :) xx

That is just brilliant. Well done. :greenapple:

That's a fantastic loss you should be very proud of yourself x

Well done Roxi!

I'm so pleased for you! Here's to another brilliant week for you! I'm sure you'll see the 11s in no time :)

You are just smashing it! Well done, hope you've had a lovely weekend x

Back