Running to fabulous

Through the guide dogs you apply through there website. Costs £20 and your supposed to raise £275 xx

Thanks for the support re foot. It's feeling better having been off it most of the day. So will start the exercises tonight. I've read on the Internet 6 times a day. So aiming for that.

Everything I've read is pointing towards plantar facitiis or however you spell it. So fingers crossed it'll help and I'll be back in action swiftly

Waking up full of a cold on a Saturday is possibly the most depressing thing ever...

On the bright side my foot is miles better. I've taped it up and stretched it out and I can actually put my full weight on it now. I've also bought some insoles for my heels to support my arch more in my feet. Just for my trainers for now and see how I get on.

Well... I've been dying with man flu all weekend ? just made a sw chicken dopiaza to hopefully blow it out of me.

And pea and ham soup again for lunches this week ?

Just making up my dressing table and drawers as we speak after a quick trip to ikea today x

So considering I've been dying all weekend, I did make the best of it.

Managed to make a mean dopiaza last night for tea, and still a couple of portions left for us over the week. The bedroom looks great now we've moved all the furniture around and tidied up. Just some frames to go up on the wall and it'll be sorted. Could also do with a dressing table mirror... And a few little trinkets for on there.

It's weigh day today, so hoping for a loss, but not too sure as I had a night out on Saturday, and I've been on lemsips and throat lozenges all weekend...

I also started the 30 day shred yesterday after I noticed a few others getting on it, and remembered I'd hidden the DVD away after last years failed attempt. So the plan is to get on that tonight after weigh-in whilst the tea is cooking.

Food today

Porridge oats, skimmed milk and banana

Pea and ham soup
Fruit pot from tesco

Sausage and mashed potato with green beans and gravy!

Not counting syns today since it's weigh day... does anyone else do that? It feels naughty but gives me that little bit of freedom I feel I need.

Feeling tonnes better today! Had yesterday in bed instead of work. Thus dreadful cold took me out well and proper.

I've been pretty frustrated with myself for the lack of running due to injury and lack of exercise in general. My plan after this weekend is to make a plan and stick with it! I'm hoping to do the great local run tonight after work to start things off.

I lost 2lb at weigh-in on Tuesday so still on target for my summer goal too.

Today's food is all syn free bar the cocoa powder in my weetabix muffins.

Don't worry about the running babe, just focus on getting better! The scales are moving in the right direction too!!

Dying to hear about your watch though!!! x

I'm so excited to use it tonight :) Even if i have to go really slowly... Haha

Got an appointment with my GP to arrange regular Physio on my foot hopefully. I think it needs a few lots of physio to get it completely right hopefully and it'll be free through the NHS, so might as well do it that way.

I have bought some insoles with arch support which are supposed to help, so I'm also thinking about trying those out tonight as well!! They just go in the heel of my trainers and feel very strange, but I think they will help me strike mid foot rather than heel first... fingers crossed!

Food wise today has looked like this:

Mushroom and tomato omelette with baked beans
Half a grapefruit

Weetabix muffins and strawberries

Apple

Pea and Ham soup

Aldi yogurt (Peach)

Meat and potato pie again tonight with broccoli and cauli :)

Banana (pre-run)

I've chickened out of the insoles with race day being Sunday... Don't fancy blisters... I'm a massive pansy when it comes to them and would probably just cry

Loved my 5k great run local tonight! I chose the right day as Jo pavey was actually there! I was amazed. I didn't actually believe it until i found out she finished easily in 21 minutes... Jealous! Haha

Haha I think she is usually, she didn't look phased by it lol

image-3837302278.jpg

This was one of the photos, she looked like it was an easy training run! Haha think she wanted to run alongside everyone rather than prove a point.

Monster bolognese for tea. Carb loading...

image-633389573.jpg

Just getting myself ready for race day tomorrow!!! Not hopeful on a great time since I've hardly trained or exercised in general just recently

image-4225516079.jpg

Loved the race. My waistline probably didn't.

Oh dear! Regretting Sunday's food and drink antics! Just hopped on the scales and it's looking like a whopping 2lb on!? At least!

So depressing as that'll knock my target for holiday... :-(

Back