Running to fabulous

I found it pretty easy. I could feel my foot twinging, but afterwards it wasn't its usual stiff sore self but allowed me to put weight on it, so that was good, and I ran with my sister at a much slower pace than I usually would, which probably helped!

I've got my long runs planned in going for 9 this weekend, 11 the weekend after and then bringing it back down the week after that.

Weigh day... Not holding out any hope for a loss, but hopefully it won't be a whopping gain! Going to try and plan in plenty of speed foods this week.

Had a sweet omelette for breakfast, tuna salad for lunch and a bit of fruit inbetween. Also had the aldi choc and fudge benefit bars for my hexb :)

Hi :) am joining you on SW for a trial period of three weeks...will see how it goes. I love the plan but miss the healthy fats!

I'm loving being back on it. Starting my hiit workouts again this Friday though as think it will help with my running in the long run.

Hiit did wonders for my speed...dropped from 3 miles at 11.20 av pace to 3 miles at 10 min miles. Huge difference!

I'm keeping up the HIIT and carbs on exercise days only (so rest days will be SP days but I don't generally have many rest days).

I'm also having one cheat...the protein shake works wonders for post exercise blood sugar & recovery but I won't have it if I syn it. So providing it's only post exercise I'm not counting it! If I don't lose weight I'll review.

How was weigh in?

+0.5lb so not too bad I guess

I'm aiming to use at least 5 syns a day this week and not go over the 15 syns! See if it makes any difference with the weight loss.
Someone at group suggested trying SP, but I couldn't imagine restricting my carbs at the moment. I like the freedom of the food with slimming world.

Had a 2 mile x 4 relay last night with the club. I think I personally did fairly well! Avg 8:33 min miles. Happy with that! Foot a little bit tender this morning, will see how I get on today and might have to give tonights 5k run a miss, and either go to the gym or Rest instead. I could run tomorrow... That wouldn't be a problem.

Feeling fairly positive this week and if I don't lose weight on Tuesday... I will not be a happy bunny!!
Did a 5k race last night round Salford Quays and then did another 3 miles after it to make my training up :)

Booked a 10 mile race in Blackpool for the 30th May... Next saturday :) I thought it would keep my training to plan and would allow me to attempt a few race pace miles... PERFECT I do really need to do more strength training though... I'm a bit hopeless with that at the moment... Going to up my game after this liverpool half marathon and get a proper plan in place to get strong for Paris 2016.

Food had been good so far this week, I'm managing to use at least 5 syns a day, 7.5 on Weds, 6.5 yesterday and already used 7 today. Leaving me room a little biscuit or something later on. I am think of nipping to trafford centre tonight to take a few bits back, so might treat myself to something tasty.... How many syns are krispy kremes??

Aww, thanks. I'm trying to up my game with the running at the moment lol. I wanted this year to be the best, but I have a feeling better is yet to come.

I do love slimming world. I am contemplating looking at one of the opportunity events to be a consultant, but I need to see what kind of time it takes up etc. But i do love it. Ideally I want to get to 9st 2lb and then see how I feel.
I'm only 5ft 2, and if I'm being honest, I don't look over-weight and I know I don't, I just think it'd make me feel happier about myself and the clothes I could getaway with, not to mention it'll be easier on my joints for running!

Weigh-in the other day i was 9st 13lb, so 11lb to go! Fingers crossed it flies off lol

My opportunities event is next weekend and my consultant has said I would be great and should go for it... Exciting!!

I managed 9 miles this morning in the glorious sunshine.

Naughty kebab last night... So much for sticking to 15 syns or less every day!?! Lol

I'm excited for this week! Monday is nearly over with, WI tomorrow and physio Thursday. Then I have the Blackpool 10 miler on Saturday and my slimming world opportunities event on Sunday?!

It's also holiday 5 weeks today!?!?!

25th may my last post... I think my journey calls for a fresh start and new diary xx

Back