S&S Inspiring Photos

the word association ones in the off topic are good for getting your counts up lol.. x

You look AMAZING!!!!!!....... Congrats on a fantastic result :happy096:.

Your pics are just what i need right now after falling of the band wagon.... BIG TIME!!!!!!! :banghead:.
Getting ready to start again...

you look wow!!!! That's great you've done so well over 9 stone, i really needed some inspiration!!!

Wow, you look amazing! I bet your husband is soooo proud of you! Nice to put a name to a face sort of speak :)

Well done you!!! X

I am seriously thinking about doing this diet as SW is just not working for me. You both amazing, really makes me wonder if I can do it too.

use all look great! I have three stone to lose but wondering whether Slim and save would be achievable when i have a 10 month old to look after?

Slim and Save is quick to prepare your food so that should be suitable. As to the amount of work ou need to do to look after a 10 month old I'm not the best person to ask...

missbiker said:
wow wow wow weasey! You look amazing, and I bet you FEEL amazing too :D
How are you doing on refeed??

Thanks missbiker! I'm doing well thanks. I am doing the Dukan consolidation phase (which is for after weight loss) and am relieved to have structure again... I'm currently a few lbs heavier than I would like to be but they are coming off due to the exercise I'm doing. Feels like everything's in control at the moment.

Arrrgghhh! I can't see!!! How frustrating :sigh: I'm sure you look amazing... and I want to be inspired!!! How many posts do I need to make before I get to see????

Back