Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Ha ha! I might be working my way down the street at this rate!! Ha ha!

Yes Lainey I'm going to try to resist and go for a surprise weigh in! Seems I have many addictions!! Lol xx

You sound like me Hun! Everytime I nip to the loo I'm on the bloody things! I've asked my oh to hide them but he keeps forgetting! Think I need to take the scales to my mums and leave them there!! Or just get bloody strict with myself!! If we can give up food I'm sure we can be disciplined with the weighing lol :/

I know it's crazy!! Sometimes I feel it helps me if I see the numbers go down, but yes I may have to get hubby to hide them! - he's only home at the weekends so he can bring them out for my weigh day and then hide them away again!!
Xx

Today's going well but I've got the chills!!!

Have just made a nice hot cup of tea and hoping my baby stays asleep so I can actually enjoy a nice HOT cup of tea - very rare these days!!
Cardy and bed socks are on too!!

Just had the praline bar for lunch - yet another winner! Yum!

Chicken for dinner again - and for the next few days as my fridge is full of it at the moment! Whoops!!
Have done an hour of walking today too all over the place.
Plus I avoided cake! My baby group had a triple birthday party and therefore there was lots of goodies. I didn't even look. I took a big bottle of coke zero and offered it around and then spent an hour making a fuss over everyone's babies to keep me from eyeing up anything yum!

Now-I have looked back and it sounds like there is a lot of cake in my life! There never used to be this much cake in my life, but myself and my friends have all had babies within this last year... Hence lots of coffee meetings, (cake), baby groups, (cake), etc etc. Maternity cake leave!
But I'm now declining it. Cake will always be there. I can very very occasionally treat myself to cake once I'm at my target weight... But until then, bye bye cake..... hello Truffa bar!! Xx

Have just made a nice hot cup of tea and hoping my baby stays asleep so I can actually enjoy a nice HOT cup of tea - very rare these days!!

Chicken for dinner again - and for the next few days as my fridge is full of it at the moment! Whoops!!
Plus I avoided cake! My baby group had a triple birthday party and therefore there was lots of goodies. I didn't even look. I took a big bottle of coke zero and offered it around and then spent an hour making a fuss over everyone's babies to keep me from eyeing up anything yum!

Now-I have looked back and it sounds like there is a lot of cake in my life! There never used to be this much cake in my life, but myself and my friends have all had babies within this last year... Hence lots of coffee meetings, (cake), baby groups, (cake), etc etc. Maternity cake leave!
But I'm now declining it. Cake will always be there. I can very very occasionally treat myself to cake once I'm at my target weight... But until then, bye bye cake..... hello Truffa bar!! Xx

Sammy you're doing great resisting all that cake..It doesn't really phase me but on the other hand...scones... I have been known to drive across the city for a decent one! Seeing as I work with food they are staring me in the face most days ...and it's not your honest to God plain or currant scone either..oh no...it's raspberry and white chocolate if you don't mind!!!! I'm managing at the moment with the mantra- they're always be scones, I won't always be fat- on repeat.... this morning in one of the kitchens I had a ........Black coffee ;):).

Praline Bar is yummy and if you haven't tried the Coconut- mmmmmmmm. I live for my bar and a cuppa at night- the simple pleasures in life. Time for a cuppa here too!

Operation HOT cup of tea was a success! Yeah!! Xx

Sammy, I feel your pain. When there are kids there is always cake, or biscuits or something yummy but naughty! Well done for keeping away from it.

Sammy, you are doing so FAB with all the cakes and social gatherings.

But you are absolutely right...cake will always be there...lets get to target them we can be a lil more relaxed.

Your going to do sooo well, you have great restraint and it shows your determination for sure.

It's hard - my mouth waters - but I don't need it. I just keep saying to myself that I want to be slim more than I want that cake!

I had my baby weighed yesterday - don't worry - my daily scale obsession doesn't stretch to her too!! Ha ha. She was 14 pounds 5 ounces. I keep thinking how weird it'll be when I've eventually lost a stone and pick her up - as it'll be like physically feeling the lump of weight I've shifted!!

Talking of, it's time to put munchkin to bed.

Hope you've all had a great day. Can't believe I'm sailing through week 2 already!! Xx

It's hard - my mouth waters - but I don't need it. I just keep saying to myself that I want to be slim more than I want that cake!

I had my baby weighed yesterday - don't worry - my daily scale obsession doesn't stretch to her too!! Ha ha. She was 14 pounds 5 ounces. I keep thinking how weird it'll be when I've eventually lost a stone and pick her up - as it'll be like physically feeling the lump of weight I've shifted!!

Talking of, it's time to put munchkin to bed.

Hope you've all had a great day. Can't believe I'm sailing through week 2 already!! Xx

I hear you there huni I'm sailing through week 2 also my little madam is just over 12lbs at 12wks old! She's bloody heavy I never thought to look on it like this but what a good way to keep us motivated! :) x

Exactly!! And she's heavy! It's amazing to think I'm carrying the equivalent of 13 of her on my body!! Xx

Exactly!! And she's heavy! It's amazing to think I'm carrying the equivalent of 13 of her on my body!! Xx

I feel the same! My little boy is 18 weeks old today and when I carry him he feels heavy now. I need to lose a good 4 or 5 of him! I can't imagine how I'm going to feel when I have lost the weight and not carrying it on me all the time. It takes so long to go on I don't think you notice do you? Is a bit weird thinking of it....

Phew day 11 done! Had a little wobble when I saw the mini marshmallows in the cupboard. My devil brain was saying oh they're practically puffs of air, just have one, but then my angel brain kicked devils brain's ass and said no way!!
Have gone 50 calories over today though which made meal planner thingy go red! Angry red! Oh dear!! Will try to keep it happy tomorrow! Lol xx

I got chills,
they're multiplyin',
and I'm losin' control!!

Cold out there today! Got myself a hot caramel shake and cuddles with my poor baby who's just had her jabs!

Don't know if I'm 'ketosis chilly' or 'weather chilly' - most likely a mixture of both!!

Hope everyone's having a good Thursday!! Xx

I got chills,
they're multiplyin',
and I'm losin' control!!

Cold out there today! Got myself a hot caramel shake and cuddles with my poor baby who's just had her jabs!

Don't know if I'm 'ketosis chilly' or 'weather chilly' - most likely a mixture of both!!

Hope everyone's having a good Thursday!! Xx

Awww poor bambino :( my daughter has hers next week boooo! It is chilly but yeah probably a mixture of both just think though as your sat their abit nippy your losing weight as you metabolism speeds up to keep your temp up :) I love that cold feeling, I was seriously uncomfortable hot whilst pregnant in the summer it's nice to wrap up and drink hot shakes plus it means closer to Santa coming yep that's right I'm a huge Xmas fab love it!!!! Hehe :) x

I love Christmas too although am not looking forward to the cold!

I just had my last caramel shake :( must order more!! They're yummy!! Xx

Back