Sam's Diary

Well done Sam that's a good loss in a short period. And dont you just love the cbp!!!!!

It freezes great too so fab for work lunches

Todays food

B - Egg and bacon muffins

L - Burger and salad any mayo

D - Steak and veg

Trying to find a nice low carb sauce to go with the steak, any ideas anyone? (not mushroom though can't stand them!) Also making the cheesecake cupcakes from moonlights recipes. Yum!

Morning. Blue cheese double cream? Double cream and peppercorns ? Mustard and double cream ?

I need to do more exercise, I love it once I'm in the zone, I don't know why I stop well I do its because I don't have the time. Anyway starting Monday I starting Insanity, I've done it before ( for a few weeks) and loved it, and I started to tone up. So I've spoke to the O/H and I'm taking an hour each night to do it.

Good luck x

Thank you! xx

Tough day yesterday, Felt really disheartened with it, felt like giving up. Luckily I didn't hopefully it was just a blip.
Don't think I can face any eggs toady.

Food today

B - Broccoli and cheese soup!

L - Tuna salad

D - Shoulder of lamb slow cooked with veg

Oh Sam well done for not going off the rails but I know exactly how you feel !

Official weigh in today and I've sts. Looks like I've lost an inch off my waist and hips so I suppose that's something?

Got all sorts going through my mind, should I try something else? Calorie counting, Weight watchers, Slimming world? What I want to do is start exercising again and eat a balanced diet surely I'd lose weight and tone up then! But once I start eating carbs I can't stop. So maybe I've got to learn how to control my carb intake and not cut them out altogether? ARGHHH I don't know!

Sam I feel your pain im fed up too. Only I have lots of Atkins food in the cupboards !!!

Hello sorry to interrupt but maybe you could try sw red days as your portion of carbs are limited. The. Maybe when you are used to them chance to extra easy. Obviously do what is best for you but just an idea.

Personally i think of low carb as a fat loss diet - if you are losing inches then it's working! :D. A stall is defined as four weeks of no weight loss and no inch loss so it's pretty rare. I usually think of the slow weeks as the ones where i am healing the body and it's getting used to eating good healthy food - plenty of cals so not starvation but no sugar to mess everything up.

My weight has been pretty stable for the last 18 months - and i still get loads of people saying wow have you lost more weight - luckily they cant see scales and dont really care - they are reacting to eyes, skin, energy etc

Good luck:)

Sam I feel your pain im fed up too. Only I have lots of Atkins food in the cupboards !!!

Haha! Well I literally have nothing in the cupboards! It's shopping day tomorrow so I've got til then to think about what I'm going to do!

Food today
B- Half an avacado

L - Tuna Salad

D - Burgers salad and mayo

Hello sorry to interrupt but maybe you could try sw red days as your portion of carbs are limited. The. Maybe when you are used to them chance to extra easy. Obviously do what is best for you but just an idea.

Hello! What would a typical daily menu consist of on red days?

Personally i think of low carb as a fat loss diet - if you are losing inches then it's working! :D. A stall is defined as four weeks of no weight loss and no inch loss so it's pretty rare. I usually think of the slow weeks as the ones where i am healing the body and it's getting used to eating good healthy food - plenty of cals so not starvation but no sugar to mess everything up.

My weight has been pretty stable for the last 18 months - and i still get loads of people saying wow have you lost more weight - luckily they cant see scales and dont really care - they are reacting to eyes, skin, energy etc

Good luck:)

Thank you for replying! I think I'm just an inpatient sod!

An inch lost is fab - shows it's working.

The figure on the scales can be affected by so many things but the tape measure never lies.

Hello! What would a typical daily menu consist of on red days?

Well you can decide but say a bacon, egg mushroom sandwich. Then lunch could be a chicken salad, then tea steak a measured jacket pot think 8oz with veg. You will have milk to use in your tea and a portion of cheese which you can either use in your lunch or spread on Melba toast. Then you have syns for chocolate, crisps or wine or sauces. That's a rough idea but it is very individual no one eats the same on sw . If you want more of an idea have a look here as it says mainly red days http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=250028.

Back