Sarah’s Diary

That's not ideal.

How much stuff do you have left? Would it be worthwhile just ordering some now because you know you are going to use it anyway?

Dxxx

Not finding it too hard now, although I am bored of the meals and shakes.
My sister just found a deal for 1 months of diet chef meals for £90 and it seems a good deal. I don’t want to undue my hard work here. So think I’m going to stick to exante. I’m just annoyed the meals I like aren’t in stock. Don’t want to have just shakes, I like the bars and some of the hot meals too.

Still going. Been a tough few days, half my daughters class are off with sickness and diarrhoea. So finally she’s back at school today but it’s difficult having a poorly child and a 1 year old.

I’ve actually struggled with being so active on 600 calories per day. So since saturdays weigh in, I’ve added 200 calories of low carb food each day (chicken/egg/low carb veg)
I weighed myself this morning and in 3 days of adding the food I’ve lost 3lbs.
So that’s 15lbs in 10 days.

If this post needs moving now I’ve added a small bit of food, then I’m happy for that @Mini

That makes sense, Sarah. You're doing great.

Great start, MrsE13. Over 7% already shed. Rocking it.

Great start, MrsE13. Over 7% already shed. Rocking it.
Thanks. It feels like it will be years before I reach goal and that’s what demotivates me the most. Especially as I know i’ll Get smaller losses now I’m week 3. But the super start will help, I don’t want to go back to where I started, even though I look the same.

I see people on these boards say ‘I’m so full after half a bar, half a shake or half a meal’ I have to save the rest for later.

This isn’t me. I’m not starving but I definitely crave real food and could eat double everything if I could.
Weighed in this morning and after 2 weeks and 4 days I am 21lbs down....wowee

Hi. I lost 2 stone having 3 packs and 1 200 cal meal, then maintained for 4 weeks doing a 4/3 plan. Now back on it to loose a further stone and a bit.

My 200 cal meal is chicken,fish or eggs with greens (spinach, broccoli, salad)

Week 1 - -12lbs
Week 2 - -6lbs
Week 3 - -8lbs

Weighed in today. So 3 weeks and 26lbs down. I am finding it easy to stick to but I feel rubbish, I have no energy. It’s week 4 now, so food week. I have been adding the food anyway since week 2 and have been on 800 calories a day. So perhaps i’ll just continue as I am. I just feel exhausted on so little..... Perhaps im too active for Exante?

Week 1 -12lbs
Week 2 -6lbs
Week 3 -8lbs
Week 4 -5lbs

31lbs wow

I actually can’t do this diet anymore. I’ve been on 600 calories per day for 1 week, 800 calories for 2 weeks and 900 for 1 week. I’m too active for a vlcd. Don’t want to just jump off it. I have products for 1 more week and then I need to think what to do.....I’m thinking low carb agrees with me but I need more calories and energy. Can anyone recommend anything?

Everything I read said to stick with it and the energy would come but I just have no energy at all. Not worth feeling this way.

Back