Sarah's JUDDD Diary

I think it's quite common from what I've read to go a bit mad on up days in the first couple of weeks. I think you probably need to just get it out of your system and you'll be fine :) Hope you have a good day xx

I think it's quite common from what I've read to go a bit mad on up days in the first couple of weeks. I think you probably need to just get it out of your system and you'll be fine :) Hope you have a good day xx

It's maybe the feeling you're allowed to do it. I'll be honest it scares me which is why for me I still have to cc & try to do 15-1600 on UD

hey girls
thanks for your reply, i don't know why im doing it, the crazy thing is on my DDs i think 'arghhh i really want fruit, or a salad, or some salmon and veg' then as soon as my UP days come i gorge myself on chocolate and crisp,ive got some lovely salmon in the freezer i really want for a dinner yet it hasnt happened because ive ate crap every UD and therefore didnt wanna 'waste my healthy more expensive food after a bad day' i know that sounds terrible but its just the way i think ,which i guess could be the problem:(

Ive weighed today, and im 13st3, so ive not gained or lost since tuesday(WI) which im pretty sure is a good thing, especially since i ate loads yesterday, today im going to eat as little as possible on my DD, and plan lots of lovely healthy meals for tomorrow, in my defence i have had a terribly busy few days, and so it wasnt possible to eat that well.onward and inward hey!!! im going to be good from now on, do you have a diary lexie?xx

Sounds like you've got it planned which is a huge thing in any diet, the planning! I have to plan a week at a time with slight changes so I know I will be ok. I'm a bit anal like that though ;) Think you've found my diary now, I have one on xenical as I was on that for 4 months & that is "home" & one on here called attempt 2 I think it is x

Maybe you just need to get your head into the right mode? But you are doing really well on your DDs, and to be honest its not as if your UDs are horrendous. Just see how it goes, if you are not happy with your loses, then you can reign it in a bit.

Thanks girls. Yeah I think I will pull it in and plan. Not strictly but just better than its been. Todays gone well. Done 40mins of breast stroke at swimming too! Was killer! Then walked round asda and picked up some fresh pasta and garlic bread for tomorrows dinner. Fresh pasta is high in calories but wont have a monster portion. Here's todays DD......have burnt 500 cals though. Yay xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1395440445020.jpg
    1395440445020.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 39
Feeling very positive today :D and am in full control. Woke up and looked in the kitchen... crisp or branflakes....crisp or branflakes lol I went with the branflakes :D have got fresh pasta and a tear and share garlic bread thing for lunch. Believe me when I say I cannot wait! Lol its quite a heavy meal which is why i decided to have it for lunch instead of dinner. Havent decided on dinner yet because im not sure how hungry I will be after lunch. It'll most probably be something light. And I will be swimming again in the morning. Jumped on the scales today and have lost 1lb. Hope I keep that off and more on weigh day x

UP day was great :D. God that fresh pasta was calorific though. 1000 calories in just one tub.and I scoffed the lot. So cals for today is just over 2000. It'll be 4 fast days I've done this week though so calories have still worked out to 1,200 per day which I'm happy with x

UP day was great :D. God that fresh pasta was calorific though. 1000 calories in just one tub.and I scoffed the lot. So cals for today is just over 2000. It'll be 4 fast days I've done this week though so calories have still worked out to 1,200 per day which I'm happy with x Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds lovely xx

Sounds lovely xx

It was. But then I ended up puking up last night :( I think it was all the gluten in the pasta. Funny really because the night before id been saying on a diary on here that the dr thinks I have coeliac. I go and eat pasta n that happens. How are you getting on hunny?x

Oh and can anyone help.....
Im on a DD. Everyone is talking about having steak for dinner. And now I really feel like steak! Does anyone know if its possible? I have all 500 cals left but have no idea on how many cals the average steak would have lol xx

Oh and can anyone help..... Im on a DD. Everyone is talking about having steak for dinner. And now I really feel like steak! Does anyone know if its possible? I have all 500 cals left but have no idea on how many cals the average steak would have lol xx Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Check on myfitnesspal. Steak is quite high all red meat is but it's do-able with a big salad on the side x

Just checked looks like about 170 cals per 100g so if you fancy it go for it

Check on myfitnesspal. Steak is quite high all red meat is but it's do-able with a big salad on the side x

Just checked looks like about 170 cals per 100g so if you fancy it go for it

Thanks hun. I did look on mfp but the calorie differences were mad! I think I might be better buying a brand and then looking and cutting a bit off if I need to.I very rarely crave meat. Such a carb junky. Id love do to atkins/low carb type juddd but I know as soon as I fail and eat carbs ill balloon lol xx

Miserable tired and stressed today. Used my 500 calories before it was even lunch time. Think I may have to turn today into an UP? Im soooooo hungryyyyyyy x

Or an ID?x

Back