September Challenge :)

Glad to hear your doing well Lisa. Keep up the good work :) x

Tomorrow is my weigh in (Thursday) I will be re starting my lipotrim as I've had a week off trying to re feed but it didn't go to plan lol. I aim to lose 20lbs by the 1st of October :)

20lbs is my target too :) and we are similar weights, so we should definitely buddy up, and keep one another on track ;) x

I have all the same answers as you hez!! :)

It's the 4th tomorrow already, we'll be posting our final September stats before we know it so stay strong girls!

It's strange not feeling hungry whatsoever but then again, don't think I've actually felt hungry for a long time...never allowed myself to not eat for long enough to get to that point!! I honestly see myself as a food addict and this is my treatment, I need to break all my bad habits and create new ones!

Thats why i think this diet works for me. Obviously my relationship with food was out of control, and i am hoping the break from eating food, will enable me to take back control. Thats what i want to happen, and i think i can make it happen. Time will tell eh!!! :rolleyes:

Im in!!! I will weigh in tomorrow than decide how much i need to lose to get to 9 stone so will update than x

Well done everyone! That's some achievement, Helen!

I nearly punched the woman at the chemist today, wasn't really paying attention to the scales, got off and she huffed at me and said try harder next time so asked her how much I'd lost and told me I'd put a pound on! I challenged her because I was adamant I'd lost weight since last time and the silly woman had read it wrong, actually had lost 9lbs so that's 1lb off 3 stone in total!

Well done everyone! That's some achievement, Helen!

I nearly punched the woman at the chemist today, wasn't really paying attention to the scales, got off and she huffed at me and said try harder next time so asked her how much I'd lost and told me I'd put a pound on! I challenged her because I was adamant I'd lost weight since last time and the silly woman had read it wrong, actually had lost 9lbs so that's 1lb off 3 stone in total!
I thought my one was bad this week. But i think yours takes the award lol
That is fantastic... Well done. Beth you set your september challenge at a stone! Your 9lbs gone, so you only have 5lbs to lose for the remainder of the month. I think you can afford to revise your goal hun :) x

Im in!!! I will weigh in tomorrow than decide how much i need to lose to get to 9 stone so will update than x
Your IN most definitely! Your not getting off that easy miss (said with love) :D x

Hi there! I'm Kat and a second time around newbie! I would love to join the September challenge! I started my journey on the 3rd... I would love to lose 2 stone by the end of the month. Previously I lost 5.5 stone in just over 3 months so *fingers firmly crossed* I can do it again! Although I have an extra stone now Pffft. Anyway, small steps make GIANT leaps...so I'm on day 3...looking forward to my first weigh in on Tuesday. Good luck fellow lipotrimmers xxx

Welcome Kat. And 2 stone is doable! A lot of hard work and effort, but doable all the same :)
You will be at your goal in no time at all, at this rate ;) look forward to hearing how your getting on :) x

Miss MDG and Goose. How did your weigh in go? :) x

im doing good :) my weight day is monday x x

I gained 1lb but was expected as refeed was a disaster. Im struggling to do 3 shakes a day again so the past 3 days have been 2 shakes and a meal. Starting tomorrow I'll be aiming for 3 shakes again. Any tips on how i can keep busy/ motivated? The second time round is so hard lol

MDG, you will get into the swing of it. Stick with with what you doing until you feel sure your ready for the 3 shakes. You will still lose just at a slower rate :). As for hints and tips just keep busy. Housework is a good one, your getting a work out at the same time :) Go for a walk or to the gym!!! Just keep busy enough to take your mind off what your doing :) x
you can do this :D

im constantly cleaning & ironing just to pass the time :) remember its all worth it in the end x

Absolutely Stacie :) were each getting nearer our goal with every day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back