September Challenge :)

Honestly my chemist is unbelievable! The one I would normally go to has stopped doing it until the consultant comes back off maternity leave so as soon as she's back I'll be changing! I wouldn't mind the current one now isn't slim neither by a far shot so it just makes me even more mad!

Thanks Helen, although half of it would have been from the last few days in august, another 2lbs down so just another 3 off my target, may bump it to 21lbs for the end of the month.

Miss MDG, I struggled the same when I came back off holiday to try get back 100% for about a week, thankfully I had not a craving for crappy foods, just salmon & rocket so even though I was having a meal, I was still going back into ketosis so after that I was quite able to go back to 100% because I wasn't hungry, it was just the mental habit I had to subside! The very first time I did lipotrim when I had a sniff of food I just use to binge because I felt that deprived of it, but this time round has been a different ball game completely, and I'm hoping it's changed my eating habits for good. Fatty foods just don't interest me anymore!

Another 2st from here and I'll be at my goal weight, here's to the next few weeks!

just been to weigh in 5lb off for me this week :D :D :D x x

@beth. Thankfully my lady is back this week (phew). I think if i had your one permanently i wouldn't do it, a joke :(

@stacie. Well done hun, its a great feeling! That will keep you in check for the week ;)

hows everyone else getting on with the challenge? We are 8 days in, so, everyone should have had a weigh in? (Helen target 20lbs, -6, 14lbs to go) :) (and weigh in day tomorrow :D)

thank you another 13 to go to meet my september target :) 3 more weigh ins it is possible :D x

Miss MDG and Goose. How did your weigh in go? :) x

Ermmmm not good. 10st 3.5 on friday and 10st 5.5 this morning. Have well and truly fallen of the wagon but i know why. Ive had 9 days of and true to form physically stuffed myself till i was sick. Well i didnt get fat in the first place eating salad leaves did i!!! I thought having my hubby on LT would help me but in fact its made it worse. He quite happily cheats and says he has a day off here and there thsn encourages me to do the same. At least when he wasnt on it i knew he wasn't n i was making my own choices whereas now he just eggs me on. He has lost a fair bit n when he cheats he still loses whereas i dont so he doesn't see why i dont want to cheat.

I sent him a long msg this morning saying i dont want to give up n how hes not helping n bless him he sent me a lovely msg saying how hell support me but part of me knows its only words n he'll soon be saying lets go out for a meal. I must be strong n stay 100% so i can start a healthy approach to food rather than cheat on the diet thsn think sod it, i might as well blow it. Had one shake do far n got banging head but im
Determined. Will do this

Oh dear my little goose. You have done so well with your weight loss so far. And your near the finish line. Your probably sick to the back teeth of shakes :( we will probably all hit this problem at some time? And you will be able to guide us through it! So you need to be strong to tell us how to get to the end :) You can do this, You will do it (100% certain, you can) it's just a case of when! Big ((hugs)) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh dear my little goose. You have done so well with your weight loss so far. And your near the finish line. Your probably sick to the back teeth of shakes :( we will probably all hit this problem at some time? And you will be able to guide us through it! So you need to be strong to tell us how to get to the end :) You can do this, You will do it (100% certain, you can) it's just a case of when! Big ((hugs)) x

I refuse to give up and seeing this as a journey and huge learning curve. I wont give up! No matter how many times i fall. At the end of the day this is my body and my choice so i have to make myself happy. Ive got an awful awful head ache but im feeling super determined! In a way apart from the secret binge eating it has helped me having a few days of here n there as ive not found this whole journey super painful! Last time i got to goal than went crazy with food once i did whereas this time i know thst i cant do thst once i get to goal do hopefully im learning some more valuable lessons? I thibk this will always be a battle for most of us. Im not actually sick of the shakes, i dont mind them, for me its the social
Element of eating n feel like im missing out with friends n family n weneva i diet ive always had binges when i cheat ... The feeling of deprivation just seems to trigger something of.

I think the key is whatever your weight is and wherever u are in your journey is never giving up no matter what.

You can do it. And you will do it. And you have the tools! I think the diet is the easy part! I think when it comes to maintaining that's when the hard work starts!! When I get to my goal, omg the thoughts of eating again. I hope I can trust myself! Whatever happens this will be my last time doing this lol. I have 1 week and 5 days to my wedding and I hope to god I will be able to go back on the shakes again :(

Had weigh in this morning, and another 5lbs gone :). So my goal was 20 for this month and I have 11 down and 9 more to go! :) hope everyone is doing ok xx

Thats a good result kittykat :) :clap:

Hi - I know I'm late to the party but I was hoping I could join the group please. I'm on my second attempt at LT, I started last Saturday and could do with some extra support!!

Of course petty you can jump on board. :) the more the merrier x

Thank you!! Almost through week one, it's not been as bad as I thought. I'm only doing a couple of weeks on LT, just need to kick start my weight loss.

A couple of weeks is nothing, and it would give you a good jump start on your diet! :) if you have a week down you have the hardest part done lol

How is everyone doing with there September challenge? Good I hope :)

Can i join in the challenge a bit late? By 26th September which is 2 weeks today i want to lose 8lbs (4lbs pw) which i know is a tall order but im hoping :)

Goose you are more than welcome to join us. And I love your target you set... Definitely doable :) x

Thanks my love x

Back