September Challenge :)

How has your day been goose :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Just had my last shake :) my gorgeous princess is playing away, gonna give her bath soon n hope she knocks out... Very likely she won't!!

Ivd had a look in my diary and theres no way i can do a full week proper refeed if i dont do it in two weeks so its been decided. For me right now its really important i do refeed properly :) im good tho, trying not to think about it too much :) hubby said hes eating this weekend so im
Hoping to stay strong :) thnks hun xx

I've done week one and lost 16lbs. Very pleased and haven't felt hungry or cheated - I figure at £45 a week, you've got to do it properly. One week down, 3 to go. I hope everyone else is doing well. And whenever you feel like giving up or cheating, remember why you started in the first place :) xx

That is fantasic petty. A great start to any diet. And you are spot on. Why would you want to spend £45 to cheat and sabotage your own weight loss. It would be a waste of money (its €69:30 a week here). :eek:

Thank you!! Still a long way to go but I'm further along than I was last week :) It's such a lot of money, you can't justify spending it and not doing it properly. Here's hoping this week goes quickly!!

The week flies, and if your only doing it for 4 weeks, your a 1/4 way through already :) x

4lb off this week for me :) xx how's everyone doing

Well done stace your doing great! :) I have my weigh in tomorrow x

Back from weigh in, another 4lbs gone. So 5lbs remaining for my september challenge :)
hope everyone else is getting on good x

Well done Helen, that's great!! How is everyone else doing? I am at the end of week 2, weigh in tomorrow, and starting to really struggle - I can get in clothes that I couldn't fit into 2 weeks ago so I know I am losing weight and I do feel better but I'm starting to question if I can do another 2 weeks!! I know a month isn't a long time but I feel like my life is on hold at the moment, I feel very unsociable and it's hard work cooking and feeding my daughter when I'm having a shake....I'm hoping this will pass and I'm just having a bad few days but I want my life back :cry:

Hi petty. Dont think about it being 2 weeks. Take it one day at a time. And in no time your 14 days will be up. It will be so worth it. When i think of all the changes since i started 1/7/14 it just amazes me. Without even realising it, it is more than just the weight. So take each day as it comes, and if you slip up!! (Im not saying you will, get back on straight away) there is more to life than dieting, but for some (myself included) life begins with dieting. :) x you can do it, we can do it. :D x

Back