Serialslimmer's journey back to bohemian slenderness

Very nice day. Got my tidying and floor-washing done which has tired me out and 'ricked' my back but otherwise I'm fine LOL. Lovely to spend time with my son and his gf. They're driving home to Northampton now - should take them just over an hour.

Good diet day. When I have company I seldom give food a thought. I can't wait to lose this surplus. It makes me look and feel old and tired. Fed up with it!

Ah, all in good time.

Yep, you'll get there Serial. Hope your back is better by tomorrow x x

Feeling a bit down today. I loved having company last night. I hate living alone.

I've run out of bars. Right now I could cry, but it will pass.

Sorry to hear that serial x it can't be easy, especially as you're not too mobile. We're all here for you xxx

Well, I had a wee cry and got some of it out of my system. I have depression too which doesn't help but I always try to look ahead and try to think of ways to make life more fulfilling. Step #1 at present is to lose the regain.

Having a cry does help release those feeling Serial.

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you emotionally x

Morning, girls. And so begins another day. Will miss having my Exante bars but have plenty of other packs. To try to combat my all-encompassing weariness I am back on the high-dose kelp tablets. I have every known symptom of hypothyroidism, so I thought I'd try to get some iodine into my system as that might help. If my thyroid is underperforming (!) the iodine might give me a boost. If there's no improvement two weeks from now I'll book a blood test. It's not normal to be this tired and achey.

Will have porridge shortly. Lunch probably a choc pudding. Dinner maybe soup or a 'doctored' risotto.

Have a good day everyone and keep thinking of lovely smaller-sized clothes x

Hey, Lady. I'm having a great diet day so far. Can I make it to breakfast without any misadventures? I hope so!

Thank you for the kind words. We all need those from time to time x

Sorry to hear you're having such a tough time serial. Well done on having a good diet day even though you're not feeling great xx
Ready for tomorrow?? Fingers crossed for you and I :)

I'm ready! My lovely son bought me two weeks' Exante as an added Mother's Day gift. YAY! I've ordered bars and apple crumble and custard and one sweet and sour noodles to try. Can't wait x

Serial, what's the WI news :) dying to hear !!!!

I DID IT! 3lb loss. Yahoo!

My internet is down so I'm sending this glad news (LOL) by phone for the very first time.

Thanks Green, thanks girls, for your faith in me. Isn't Exante wonderful? Will try for another 3lb this coming week x

Cheers Lady!
I can't work out how to alter my statistics on this phone. Will update the 'current weight' section later x

My Exante top-up supplies are here woohoo! The Hot Cross Bun bar is surprisingly yum. Tomorrow I'll try the apple crumble and custard. Can't wait LOL x

Lemon bar for brekkie, hot choc pud for lunch. Tonight's dinner will be... apple crumble and custard! I'm drooling at the mere thought of it x

Woohoo on the 3lbs!!!
That was such a thoughtful gift from your son. He obviously listened and supports you. How great is that xx

How was the apple crumble and custard??? Dying to hear! Was it cinnamon-y as well.. I could have apple and cinnamon porridge for brekkie and that for dinner if it was cinnamon-y, no problem lol

Apple crumble and custard is now, by a mile, my favourite pack. Delicious. It doesn't seem to have cinnamon or if it does, not much. Probably to differentiate it from the porridge and also to allow for those who don't like cinnamon LOL. Halfway through tonight's pack I thought, hmmm, I could add cinnamon to this... So SNAP, Green!

It's delicious. A most worthy new flavour.

I'm almost within grabbing distance of the 14s! x

Back