Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

I am wearing a pair of size 16 next jeans and they keep falling down! I can pull them up and down without doing up zips and buttons. Just doesn't seem possible that I could be wearing a 14 soon

woo hoo, in to the 14s! and down to the 12s! keep it up.

I am wearing a pair of size 16 next jeans and they keep falling down! I can pull them up and down without doing up zips and buttons. Just doesn't seem possible that I could be wearing a 14 soon

Wow that's great! U really deserve it!! :)

Day 140 and week 20 weigh in.

Lost 3lbs this week so very pleased wth that and another 2 inches. Its strange when I look back at the inches my waist and hips used to be as I just don't see how its possible I could have shrunk so much. I still dont see myself as I probably am, I just think I have lost weight on the scales but size wise I often think I must just look the same. Really understand now how people say that it takes ages for their mind to catch up with what they have lost. My OH gets so annoyed with me when I ask him if I look huge in things, he has always been slim so just doesn't understand.

I have a pair of black trousers in my wardrobe that I have had for years, but I remember they were a very small size 16 and I only managed to wear them for a while. I was about 12.5 stone when I last wore them and I felt great in them. I have always kept them, even though I never kept any other small clothes because I always wanted to be able to get into them again. I have put them on over the years and they have hardly got over my legs and bum. I can now almost wear them. The fit loose on the bum and legs but because of the fastening on the waist still feel too tight on the waist. I am hoping in a few weeks to be in them. Once they start to feel loose on me then I am hoping I will realise that I am thinner.

Just another few lbs and I will have lost 3.5 stone on S&S, but I am already 4 stone down since last summer and over a whopping 5 stone down since my highest ever weight of 18 stone in 2011.

I have found this week hard though, I had a binge on a extra couple of S&S bars on Tuesday and have feltoverwhelming nausea this week. Don't know if the nausea is down to a bug or if it is something to do with ketosis, but have to say it is horrible. Still I am here an plodding on.

I have a GP appointment on 14th Feb with my doctor that I haven't seen since August before I started S&S and all she ever heard was my struggles with SW, so think she will be really surprised to see me now. I have a birthday gift to deliver next week to my niece and again they have not seen me since before the diet, so hoping they will notice a difference.

One thing I have noticed is that people feel they have the right to discuss my weight now. They never mentioned it on the way up, but all have an opinion on the way down! Some really skinny friends are commenting not to lose too much weight or else I will look unwell! Another friend suggested that I was feeling unwell this week because I had lost weight, she has never mentioned my weight before. Some people have just been really nice and said that I have done well, others suggest I am wasting away. Another colleague asked my what my OH thought of me now. Wasn't sure how I felt about answering that one, as I would hope he thinks of me just the same, although he is pleased that I am doing something to improve my health and confidence. Another 'friend' said I looked disgusting in a pair of jeans, then corrected herself by saying the bum was just to big on them as I am now a strange shape!

Anyway enough of my ramblings today :)

Day 140 and week 20 weigh in.

Lost 3lbs this week so very pleased wth that and another 2 inches. Its strange when I look back at the inches my waist and hips used to be as I just don't see how its possible I could have shrunk so much. I still dont see myself as I probably am, I just think I have lost weight on the scales but size wise I often think I must just look the same. Really understand now how people say that it takes ages for their mind to catch up with what they have lost. My OH gets so annoyed with me when I ask him if I look huge in things, he has always been slim so just doesn't understand.

I have a pair of black trousers in my wardrobe that I have had for years, but I remember they were a very small size 16 and I only managed to wear them for a while. I was about 12.5 stone when I last wore them and I felt great in them. I have always kept them, even though I never kept any other small clothes because I always wanted to be able to get into them again. I have put them on over the years and they have hardly got over my legs and bum. I can now almost wear them. The fit loose on the bum and legs but because of the fastening on the waist still feel too tight on the waist. I am hoping in a few weeks to be in them. Once they start to feel loose on me then I am hoping I will realise that I am thinner.

Just another few lbs and I will have lost 3.5 stone on S&S, but I am already 4 stone down since last summer and over a whopping 5 stone down since my highest ever weight of 18 stone in 2011.

I have found this week hard though, I had a binge on a extra couple of S&S bars on Tuesday and have feltoverwhelming nausea this week. Don't know if the nausea is down to a bug or if it is something to do with ketosis, but have to say it is horrible. Still I am here an plodding on.

I have a GP appointment on 14th Feb with my doctor that I haven't seen since August before I started S&S and all she ever heard was my struggles with SW, so think she will be really surprised to see me now. I have a birthday gift to deliver next week to my niece and again they have not seen me since before the diet, so hoping they will notice a difference.

One thing I have noticed is that people feel they have the right to discuss my weight now. They never mentioned it on the way up, but all have an opinion on the way down! Some really skinny friends are commenting not to lose too much weight or else I will look unwell! Another friend suggested that I was feeling unwell this week because I had lost weight, she has never mentioned my weight before. Some people have just been really nice and said that I have done well, others suggest I am wasting away. Another colleague asked my what my OH thought of me now. Wasn't sure how I felt about answering that one, as I would hope he thinks of me just the same, although he is pleased that I am doing something to improve my health and confidence. Another 'friend' said I looked disgusting in a pair of jeans, then corrected herself by saying the bum was just to big on them as I am now a strange shape!

Anyway enough of my ramblings today :)

How rude of them really. Your doing an amazing job and its no one else business unless you ask there opinion. They are probably jealous that you have had the will power to stick to something for so long xx

love sarah xxx

Thanks Sarah

Well done on your weight loss hun, your doing so incredibly well :)

Well done on your weight loss hun, your doing so incredibly well :)

Thanks. The support of this website has really helped me, made me feel like I am not alone

You've done all the hard work!! Such an acheivemrnt Xx

Still starting to get negative comments from people. One woman today told me I don't want to get too thin cos ill look in the mirror one day and look really old! Someone else asked me if I had been ill or on a diet. When I said diet they replied oh you look well, which was a bit of a lie lol if they thought I had been ill

Got OH to take front, back and side picture of me today as I really can't see the weight loss on me other than the numbers on the scale, and I do still look overweight. I have at least 2.9 stone to go to target and it shows. My face is still very fat and I generally look really chunky. So onwards I go and am just going to ignore all the jealous people

Ignore the jealous b***es!! Honest I had people saying all sorts about me when I was just getting started on the diet train!! People are just jel LOL

You've done amazing. Ignore the haters!! They can kiss your shrinking behind :)) xxx

Lol. I like that

Lol to asking if u were ill or on diet! How very subtle lol. I guess maybe they were trying to figure out if u loosing weight was a good or bad thing for you. :p x

Day 152

Still here and still plodding on. Only lost 2 lb last week, and don't think it will be much at all this week, but as long as its coming off.

I bought a pair of size 14 denim jeggings from Warehouse this week. The 16's were just too big for me. They are really comfy but I have noticed that as I am going down in the sizes my belly just looks really big, have quite an overhang still. Hoping that my last few stone come off belly and boobs.

Have been very busy this past 2 weeks. I make Jewellery and have decided to try to turn my hobby into something that will give me a small profit (to help pay off CC) and will pay for the gemstones and beads I use. I set up a website and a new Facebook page and have had a few orders so have been busy. Just hope the people that have bought off me become return customers and then I know my jewellery will be ok. Confidence issues again lol

Anyway I am still checking in with you all even if I don't have time to comment and just think how much better we will all feel in the summer when we are slimmer :)

Hi HM oooh 0.1 away from being overweight that is SO exciting!

Good for you on the jewellery, I need a way to pay off some debts too, it seems just impossible atm!! What's your website?

Well done for keeping on plodding on, you really are a trooper :D My day 4 seems pathetic compared to your day 152!!

Hi HM oooh 0.1 away from being overweight that is SO exciting!

Good for you on the jewellery, I need a way to pay off some debts too, it seems just impossible atm!! What's your website?

Well done for keeping on plodding on, you really are a trooper :D My day 4 seems pathetic compared to your day 152!!

Precious Handcrafted Jewellery by Beverley - Home

and I also have a facebook page called Precious Hand-crafted Jewellery.

Take a look, would value your opinion.

That's beautiful and bargains too!! I'll like your Facebook page and share with my friends :)

Love the bracelets I'll measure my wrist and order one I have tiny wrists (only part of me that is!) so it will need to be made shorter....the kids can get it for me for mothers day!!

Back