Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

That's beautiful and bargains too!! I'll like your Facebook page and share with my friends :)

Love the bracelets I'll measure my wrist and order one I have tiny wrists (only part of me that is!) so it will need to be made shorter....the kids can get it for me for mothers day!!

That would be great :)

ello! fab to see you are doing sooo well! I'm back after falling off the wagon and bouncing down the road backwards lol. As others have said, they are just jealous of you doing so well. Will also have a gander at the jewellery :)

Thanks ladies. I am still plodding away but things seem to be slowing right down. STS last week but still have to update my stats.

People are starting to annoy me with my weight loss. I have never really spoken about it but if someone asks if I am on a diet I tell them SW but someone told me I was diet obsessed, and I hadn't even mentioned my diet. Others are telling me not to lose anymore or I will look too old. WTF.

Anyway plodding on and hoping to lose something this week

Went back to the gym today. I stopped going in October because people said it would slow my weight loss and not to go exercise on a VLCD. Anyway my weight is just about stalled never lost anything last week and looks like a gain even tomorrow so decided to go back. Really enjoyed it but decided that if my weight doesn't change that's ok as long as I get smaller. Could do with toning up as I am starting to get flabby. Lots of leg work today. Off to get lunch soon and do something meaningful with my day

sounds a plan! Ive started the gym too, well swimming, even though I'm on the diet I'm hoping it will tone me up as I go

Sounds like a plan hun. I trained all the way through on plan, I'm miserable without it!!

You'll soon tone up, your doing great xxx

Need to update stats. Had a 1.2 lb gain today. Just going to plod on and see what happens. Fed up to say the least but hey ho. Hopefully going back to the gym might help things along

will soon be gone that will :)

I found shaking it up with high protein days helped me when I got nearer goal. Also I added extra protein or pack on training days

Hope thus helps hun, your doing great Xx

Thanks. Think those days I will up my protein. His my inner thighs are sore today, which is fab because they were starting to look flabby so hopefully will start to tone up a bit.

Today's nonsense remark from work colleague 'be careful with your diet there is nothing to you' please I am still flippin obese.

Bought a top from next on eBay in size 14 and its a fantastic fit.

wow, that must be agreat feeling! the size 14 top shopping I mean not rude and jealous work bod)

Lol I get strange remarks every shift at work. A lady I never speak to because she is really rude and snobby said today' do you know you have lost weight' then shook her head and walked away.

I am always asked if my husband likes me better now which I find really insulting and I hear people whisper about my weight loss when they think l can't hear.

I just accept it now.

People are horrendous sometimes, my weight is always someones gossip point!! I ignore now LOL

Your doing grand, oooo size 14 top

Xxx

Sounds like playground tactics to me. Smile and hold your head high... You're doing so well! Don't even engage in the convo with them xxx

Flippin' hecK! Sounds horrible. Don't worry about it- you know how well you are doing, keep it up.

Thanks everyone your support means a lot

people like that annoy me. you are doing this for you, no one else. They are just small minded people who are bored with their own lives so feel the need to pick on others. Grr! :mad:

Back