Sexy Size 12 - You will be mine!!!

Day 9.

Today's menu:

b/fast: banana protein shake
lunch: roast beef, cauli mash, cabbage
dinner: tuna and salad
snack: raspberries, peppermint tea

Sorry to hear about your date situation Hun, but better to be honest with him now than 6 months down the line :)
I am also addicted to big brother! The last few episodes have made me cringe! Haven't watched last nights yet though so no spoilers please :p
Hope you're feeling good this morning :) xx

Lol no I haven't either... I have recorded it. I shall watch it this afternoon when I do my ironing. Yes very cringe... Stephen makes my skin crawl.

Who are you hoping wins? I have struggled to truly like anyone this series.... but I hope Chris or Christopher win.

xx

Yeah Stephen makes me cringe too - just man up and see what you're doing! Sad really though that he's so needy :(
I want mark to win cos he makes me laugh so much and I like that he sticks up for what he thinks is wrong, even if it's his friends .
They aren't exactly a very likeable bunch of people this series are they! Makes it fun to watch though!
Xx

Yes it was cringe central... :( I quite like Mark too he makes me laugh. The drama when the hairdryers were out of action lol. The funniest bit was when he was splattered in bed during the assassin task... and just sat up stunned, covered in gunge. I'm looking forward to Monday.... new housemates yay!

Okay today's menu is:

b/fast: almond milk and raspberry shake
lunch: roast beef and horseradish, cauli mash, broad beans
dinner: salmon and salad
snack: raspberries, peppermint tea

I am taking little one out for a six mile walk today (she will be in her pushchair with sun parasol)... I hope it doesn't get too hot. Suncream and hats at the ready. Walking and dancing are probably the only two forms of exercise I like... oh and badminton but I'm not very good at it.

I am also having the talk with the guy I have been seeing today... it shall go something like; "I really like you and you're such a lovely guy but I am not ready for a relationship blah blah...." I'm not looking forward to it as he is soooooooo nice and I don't want to hurt his feelings.... BUT I just want to be alone for a few more months. I am just finding myself after coming out of a long unhealthy relationship in December and I am resentful when the new guy comes over as it feels like he is taking up my time and space. That's how I know it's not working and he isn't the one for me, I am just not ready for another relationship. He has spent the last few months calling me beautiful and gorgeous and buying me flowers... he has done wonders for my self-esteem (my ex would mention my excess weight a lot and be scathing about my weight loss attempts, he never gave me compliments...ever) but I need to be on my own.

I am out for lunch tomorrow so shall attempt to make the best low carb choices... I am just hoping I manage to ignore all the alcohol and all the empty calories it contains. A few glasses of wine and I will be looking at the pudding menu and it will all go to pot. Best stick with soda water.

Have a great Saturday ladies. :) xx

I think you're doing it the right way Hun - I think he'll understand that you've just come out of a long and messy relationship and that you would just be wasting his time if you were to carry on dating - good luck and let us know how it goes :)
Ooh didn't know about the new housemates! Time to put yesterday's BB on I think!
Xx

Hi tesstoo how are you doing? Just watched yesterday's BB & bit on the side - that Bianca is awful! Hilarious to watch though lol hope you're doing well xx

Back