sharon's diary

Salted caramel? I can't say I've ever tried that

The main thing is you are eating and by the sounds of it the majority of it is healthy

Let me know what the cupcakes are like do I can drool!!! x

image-1575853777.jpg

Mali at her Christmas baby group party!! She really needs an haircut!

Is have a craving for bounty bars!!! Well it's prob more coconut but I am only wanting them in bounty form x just bought cartons of coconut juice hoping they hit the spot x

I am not sure what has happened to my appetite!! It seems to have gone AWOL. And to be honest I am gutted. All the goodies in for Christmas and I don't fancy any. It's gone missing for 3 days now, as as much as it's not a bad thing, I would like to have it back until Jan the 2nd and then have it disappear again x Saar here all smug, as I officially finished Xmas shopping today x

Merry Christmas everyone, sat with a peppermint tea, all the Christmas lights are on, just waiting for any of my lazy kids to wake!!!! X insane to think this time next year there will be another addition to my ever growing family x feel so content right now and realise I am one very lucky women x

Merry Christmas everyone, sat with a peppermint tea, all the Christmas lights are on, just waiting for any of my lazy kids to wake!!!! X insane to think this time next year there will be another addition to my ever growing family x feel so content right now and realise I am one very lucky women x

Merry Christmas lovely lady! Have a wonderful day x

Well I have put a stone on!!! Is that a world record ?? X so healthy eating again with ww from today, had a fruit smoothie for breakfast, with porched eggs on toast. Alex insisted I had my yellows hard! Dam that man. Being a bit of a spanner x then soup for lunch and a Lebanese takeaway for dinner, stuck with spiced meat, boiled rice and an amazing salad x.

Well I have put a stone on!!! Is that a world record ?? X so healthy eating again with ww from today, had a fruit smoothie for breakfast, with porched eggs on toast. Alex insisted I had my yellows hard! Dam that man. Being a bit of a spanner x then soup for lunch and a Lebanese takeaway for dinner, stuck with spiced meat, boiled rice and an amazing salad x.

Nahhhhh, I sit believe you! If it was me, then yes! But you, nope!!! x

Back