Step 1 Sole Source Shellys diary

I wouldn't worry about your belly, I was exactly the same and really worried about it and even started looking into tummy tucks when I finish but my consultant said give it time and it's true! Mine has really come in and even lifted! I've always had big boobs but now there's nothing to them so now considering a boob lift rather than tummy lift lol!!! I bought a Christmas dress yesterday and it's a size 18 woo hoo!! I used to be a size 26! I'll have to find u on Facebook so we can compare pics etc! What's ur surname? Or if want to find me it's Lynsey smith, live in Derbyshire xx

That's so reassuring to here thank goodness as it's a major worry of mine. Iv always had big boobs too. I did slimming world in 2011 and I lost 6 stone went from 18 stone to 12 stone then got pregnant 2012 with my daughter few months into pregnancy I was 13.1 then after I gave birth to her I was 14.4 then put another 2 stone on top of that :-/ oh well it's coming off now so it's all good. Wow size 18 dress you will look super sexy hun, you go girl. I would love to wear a dress but I have fat legs top and bottom. I'm Shelly coburn on FB recently got married in aug and I was previous Shelly smith lol!!! (How canny I no lol) I come from bridgwater I will look for you as well :) xXx

Wow, 6 stone at slimming world is brill! I've done slimming world a couple of times before and kept getting to 2.5 stone off and then celebrated by putting it all back on and more!! How was ur weigh in today? I think I've found u on Facebook, I've put a request in!!xx

Hey Lynsey, i accepted your friend request :) you found me then I couldn't find you! Yeh 6 stone on slimming world, can't wait to get back into some size 12/14 skinny jeans and wear a nice dress. I lost 4lbs yesterday, not bad for TOTM either. How was your weekend? xx

Fab loss well done!! I keep weighing myself but don't seem to be losing anything this week! To be fair I lost 7lbs 2 weeks ago and then another 3 last week so can't complain if it's only a pound tmw (will be gutted if I stay the same!) I can feel a sole source week coming on lol... They make me feel better! Will see what happens at weigh in tmw!xx

Thanks hun :). Good luck with your weighing tomorrow but 10 lbs in 2 weeks is absolutely brilliant. I lose between 3/4 lbs a week and when I lose 3lbs I feel a bit gutted but if you look at it on a 2 weekly basis I think god 7 lbs in 2 weeks that's half a stone, go me lol xXx

Hey Lynsey, how did your weighing go today? I had the husbands family over tonight for t, kids made pizza. It smelt sooo good too :-/ xX

I know what u mean re feeling rubbish with a 3lb weight loss but then looking over a few weeks I think, god I'm losing a stone a month so what am I worrying for!! I stayed the same today!! Gutted lol! But then I've lost 10lbs in the past 2 weeks so not surprised really. Def sole sourcing this week though! Ah thanks for the compliment! I think that's what always kept me fat as people used to say "yes but you've got a pretty face". I look back at my photos now and hate them!! Much prefer the more upto date ones! I see your other half is learning to drive!! Shout if u need any advise haha!!xx

Thinking about it a stone a month is absolutely incredible, we wouldn't be able to lose that so quickly during a month on another diet so I do think it is best to look at the weight loss 2 weekly and monthly. Good luck with your week, your have a super 7lb weight loss next week :). Your welcome for the compliment, I'm only speaking the truth. Yes he is and about time too lol, he did lessons when he was 17 but failed his test and never done it again as he lost confidence. But it would be so much better for us as a family if he drove, make life so much easier. Lol and thank you xx

Oh yes so we did lol!! Fingers crossed for a decent loss next week! I want to lose another 11lbs by end of this year so I'll be at 13st hopefully. 13st was always the target I would give to my slimming world rep as a goal and never got to it, just seemed so far away! Then another 2.5st by march! Do you find that on this diet you say "when" I reach goal not "if"! It really does work, quite impressed! Worked out I've spent £1440 so far on it... Good job it's working ey!! Have a fab week, I'm sure I'll speak to you before next weigh in! Keep me updated on how you're doing xx

I can't wait to get into the 13's I'm nearly in them, hopefully by mon I will be. I'm sure your smash your goal hun, I want to lost 14 this month Iv lost 4lbs of it so far. That's a lot of money but like you said it works so defo worth every penny. Yes will keep in touch for sure :) xXx

Hi Lynsey, well what a weekend. Had a fab night out sat night with my husband, I had a few alcoholic drinks :-/ my first cheat but I really enjoyed myself. I'm totally knocked out of ketoses and Iv been feeling proper ill and puking all day Iv only managed a shake and a half today, had some chicken as well. So here's to a few days of hell to get back into ketoses and my dreaded weighing tomorrow :-/ hope you've had a good weekend :) xXx

Haha I had a Halloween party a few weeks ago and decided to drink what I wanted as first drink since April and oh my god, I was ill for 3 days solid after and really struggled that week to get back on it!! It'll get easier again, it feels like week one again doesn't it!! I was one one of my Christmas party nights last night and decided to drive but still had a fab night! I never used to be able to go out without getting hammered but now I actually prefer being sober... Don't make a tit of myself and feel fine the next day!xx

I'm dreading these few days of hell but ill fight through it until I'm back into ketoses, it's got to be done lol.My poor husband will be putting up with hell ha lol. Wish I didn't drink now tbh, glad you have a great time at your Xmas party. Did you wear your new dress that you bought? xXx

Well I ended up buying a back up dress as in so nervous about wearing the short red one so I wore that, I've put a pic on Facebook. It's the first photo I've actually looked at myself and seen a difference (I was wearing a seriously tight body shaper underneath it lol)!! Let me know how u get on tmw xxx

One word WOW!!!!!! You look stunning Lynsey :) I love the black dress it's lush. Where did you buy that dress it's so nice? that's one thing I'm looking forward to is wearing a lovely dress like yours. I'm in desperate need for one of those tight shapers for underneath clothes, where did you get yours from? Well I had the dreaded weighing and it's a stay the same, thank goodness! I don't deserve a stay the same to be honest but I'm happy and it is what it is. Still can't believe I got away with a stay the same. xXx

I got the dress from newlook, only £36. I got the body controller from a selling page called BIG GIRLS on Facebook, it's fab, only paid £10! Did struggle to breath in it though!! Stay the same is fab if u had a drink!!! I'm thinking of having a drink on 20th dec for another Christmas party night but then remember what it was like the days after!! Might need a couple to have the guts to wear the short red dress!!xx

Back