Step 1 Sole Source Shellys diary

It's really lush, I was looking in newlook Saturday for a dress and seen nothing like yours in my local shop :-/ I want one ha lol. Will also be investing in a body controller, I hate my over hang belly! What a day it's been so hard and Iv been so hungry, felt like complete **** but I'm still plodding along. The thing is we deserve to let our hair down once in a while but like you said its so difficult to get back into it the things we do to ourselves hey lol. What are you planning on doing diet wise for Christmas Day? xXx

I've said throughout this diet that there is no point in cheating, why pay so much money to lose a pound but when u get 8 months in i do really feel like a drink!! I'd never cheat with food but could happily have a cider lol!! But then my sensible head says what's the point, it's only one evening! (My consultant says "do you really need it" and she's right, I don't!). In gonna have turkey and broccoli for Xmas dinner, dreading it as Xmas is all about food in our family, especially when us it down in the evening with cheese, pate, crackers etc!!! And then Boxing Day buffet... How depressing!! It's only one day, need to keep telling myself that!! There's no point breaking plan for 1 meal lol! What about u?xx

I'm still unsure, I'm terrified to eat as not sure if ill be able to stop and your right it's a shame to break it for one meal. I keep telling myself that food will still be there when I'm at target. it's a difficult one isn't it xXx

I never thought I'd get to target or even stick to the plan so never worried about how I was gonna come off it and eat normal food but now I'm starting to worry! My rep says she will help me to come back onto food and I'll just need to make sure if I have a bad weekend that I go back to basics during the week with chicken and salad! I need to remember its a lifestyle change as at the moment I keep thinking "it's not forever" and ill e able to eat normally again soon! Need to get out of my head the portion sizes I used to eat as they were huge!! My stomach kills if I eat extra broccoli so fingers crossed if struggle to eat that much again!! Got weigh in tmw, don't seen to have lost anything again.... My scales best be wrong lol!!xx

That's exactly how I feel but I really hope I can get to target. Do you have a target in mind? I need to control my plate sizes too after I'm at target as mine were always supersize portions :-/ my belly would pop if I ate that amount now. Good luck with your weighing today :) did you end up doing ss this week? xXx

Ye by march I want to be 10 and a half stone. I will get there, don't know how I'll maintain it though! I'm exactly the same with regards to portion sizes, I used to eat huge dinners and then eat crisps, sweets all evening! Lost 2.5lbs today which I'm happy with. Went to the gym tonight for the first time in years, my friend had me running and all sorts!! Hoping that will help with weight loss. Ended up doing step 2 last week, too bloody hungry. Just had some quorn for dinner and a glass of skimmed milk... Rock and roll!!! Gonna do sole source this week definitely! Need to shift 8lbs by new year!!xx

That is so doable hun, you've done so well already and your so determined so you can do it. What's that 1stone a month? my down fall was big portions then lots of chocolate for afters :-/ well done on your loss that's brill :) god I'm sooo hungry but I'm trying my best to stick to ss this week too. Not tested if I'm in ketoses so I will test tomorrow morning, I think I am though as Iv got that horrible taste in my mouth YUKKK! my dad is a gym freak bless him and he's always on about kicking my ass as he has his own gym room at my parents house, seriously thinking about it but my cdc said that too much exercise would make me put on weight :-/ can't understand why but hay hoo!!! xXx

Hey Lynsey, I tested this morning and I'm back in ketoses thank goodness! Had a sneaky peak at the scales too and I'm just in the 13's (only just) eeekkkkkkkk, my pre pregnancy weight was 13.2, my target for end of dec was to be 13.7 fingers crossed. Good luck with your week and I hope you have a good one :) xXx

Hi Shelly, that's great news!! And fab weight loss so far!!! I've been really hungry today but that's the gym I think, me rep says the more exercise you do, the hungrier you will feel. Just had fish and broccoli for dinner, quite nice actually! Fingers crossed for a bigger loss next week!!xx

I'm starving too, have been since Sunday and it's always in the evenings but Iv been trying my best to have a sole source week and so far so good :) it's been really really hard this week the hunger pains have been horrible. I'm sure you will have a even better weight loss next week.How many times a week are you going to the gym? xXx

That'll be the alcohol lol!!! I was exactly the same after my Halloween party! Well, I've only been once so far!! Would like to say twice a week but just depends of evening lessons too. Off to bed in a min before I even contemplate heading to the fridge lol!!xx

Well it's defo put me off drinking alcohol lol, I had an early night was so hungry so thought bugger it bed it is then lol. Have a good day :) xXx

Hey Lynsey, hope you've had a good weekend? Have you been up to much? Mines been pretty much boring lol. Weighing day tomorrow and I'm feeling positive and hoping for a loss as Iv been starving Marving all bloody week and Iv pretty much starved myself ( well it's felt like it anyway lol) xXx

Hi there!! Ye had a good week, shattered today though, had 5 hours of lessons then been to the gym! Lying on sofa watching tv as we speak now!!! I remember that starving feeling well lol! Never doing it again! Have u had a peek at the scales yet? I'm bloody hungry today, to be honest I'm still always bloody hungry!! Just need to keep telling myself I'm not lol!xx

How did you get on at the gym? no not had a sneaky peak since Thursday morning which scales showed 13.13 I would be so happy if they still said that as ill still be in the 13 stone zone :). Most of the time I no it's me more craving foods than actually being hungry, it's all in the head isn't it. Funny how are brains make us THINK we're hungry when were actually not xXx

Ye didn't have long at the gym so just went 20 mins on bike and 20 mins on runner. My stomach is rumbling right now, contemplating bed so I don't have to think about it lol! Good luck for weigh in, let me know how u get on xxx

20 mins on each is absolutely brilliant well done you, I couldn't manage that :-/ you've burned quite a lot of calories there hun so no wonder why your belly is rumbling. Thanks hun and yeh I will do let you no how I get on :) xXx

Back