Total Solution Sheridan's Pre Wedding Blitz!

Thanks!

Start of day 6 and don't know what's going on?! Prep for exam is going well can remember most of what I need to. But TOTM keeps returning since I've started? I'm fairly certain I wasn't meant to be on now and it's not 'proper' (sorry!) just finding it strange and wondering if it will affect my weigh in on Friday? Hmmm.

Anyways on with revision! :)

Exam done and finished! Can now go home and relax, kids permitting :) took all my strength to resist a hot chocolate though to celebrate :(

Glad the exam is over for you, yep you definitely deserve to relax now.

The diet does effect your periods so don't worry about that, lots of people find that they alter xx

Glad the exam is over for you, yep you definitely deserve to relax now. The diet does effect your periods so don't worry about that, lots of people find that they alter xx

Ah thank you! Was worried but that's made me not :). All I want to do is sleep! My brain is fried! Hope you have had a good day. :)

Well majority of day 6 done and still 100%! Two more shakes to go tonight. Have amazed myself as did not expect to last especially since today is the first time I've been out on my own since started diet (I know sad!) and no one there to stop me or know if I had something in secret. But got through! Haha!

I haven't drank as much water today as I wanted but hoping it doesn't make too much different, will be more consistent tomorrow with water.

H2B was very sweet today and told me how proud of me he was in general and with sticking to this diet even though I've been really stressed. :) so that was uplifting to hear.

6 days down! 30 to go!

Glad you had a good day. How did your exam go? Have a nice relaxing evening now.

I managed to remember a good amount but ran out of time! So did one good answer I think and one poor answer! But oh well! It's done now and all I need is a pass in it. :) how's your day been?

Well done on getting the exam done, especially without having any "treats"
Go you!:D

Proud if you fir not caving in to the hot chocolate! You should give urself credit fir sticking to plan through all that stress :)

The good times will be rolling ur way x

Well done to hubby 2 be for telling you how he felt, no wonder he's proud of you and I hope you are too xx

Ah thank you! Was worried but that's made me not :). All I want to do is sleep! My brain is fried! Hope you have had a good day. :)

You sound like my daughter regarding fried brains :). Really hoping you get the exam result you want Sheridan x

I managed to remember a good amount but ran out of time! So did one good answer I think and one poor answer! But oh well! It's done now and all I need is a pass in it. :) how's your day been?

OK but the spag bol was a bit of a low!

Well done on getting the exam done, especially without having any "treats" Go you!:D

Thank you Striver! It was tough but did it! Hope you had a fantastic day :)

Thank you TH, Striver & Katie!
It has been a long week! But hey, we have to stay dedicated to see results!

I hope all of you had a good day but I want the weekend to be here already lol :)

Start of Day 7 and I'm feeling fantastic mood-wise! This time round seems to be going good and even when I've thought there's no way I can do this for 30 odd days I haven't given up!

Starting to think about adding some light exercise now that I don't feel so tired or starving haha. :)

Excited for my first weigh in tomorrow and hopefully I'll see a good result :)

Here's to another 100% day!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. I'm trying to motivate myself to get started on exercise too. I dug my rebounder out about six days ago but all I've done so far is look at it. My son loves bouncing on it though!

Good luck to you with the exercise :) I always tend to avoid planned exercise on this diet because it makes me really hungry but really I need to start working it in to help me get into good habits :)

Does anyone have a reliable weight converter? My scales is in kgs and I like working in stones and lbs but worried I'm not converting it right.

Back