Total Solution Sheridan's Pre Wedding Blitz!

Whoop whoop for your weight loss!

Thanks guys!

I'm chuffed with it.

However, h2b has asked I cook him and our son a fry up for dinner. Wish me luck :|

That's an excellent loss Sheridan, well done. 13s next week!! x

Thank you Susie.

I survived the fry up! Not a single morsel passed my lips :D
Had my second shake of the day about 5 hours later than I wanted to lol! Going to have a nice relaxing bath and get in the right mindset to survive the weekend.
I'm still amazed I've lasted almost 8 whole days 100%

My sisters and best friend finally ordered their dresses! So that's a relief. They will look lovely :)

OOh what colour are they or is it a secret x

Royal blue in memory of my mum as that was her favourite colour :)

A really brilliant loss Sheridan, bet you were dancing on air :)

Harmony is beautiful, a total little sweetie :D xx

A really brilliant loss Sheridan, bet you were dancing on air :) Harmony is beautiful, a total little sweetie :D xx

Thank you Katie! I was so pleased, means I have nearly cleared the 14s!

And thank you! She's a little madam though!

Ah that's lovely Sheridan xx

Almost end of Day 8 and even though TOTM has returned AGAIN. I am feeling motivated!

Got my 100% streak going so now time to step the game up. I've downloaded the 30 day squat challenge so start that tomorrow :D I will only get to do 26 days but still hoping it means my thighs and butt look a bit better on my wedding day ;) haha!

Also digging out my Zumba as my h2b keeps nagging me to do it so hoping it's a good combination :)

Wish me luck!

Yay start of Day 9!

8 days 100% and feeling pretty good. :)
Looking forward to doing my squat challenge and Zumba but not the aches! Hope they're not too bad ;)

Woke up and my son had locked the cat in the bathroom, naughty boy. So other than that an okay start, could do without icky taste in mouth but will survive!

Hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxed Saturday!

Wow! Who knew you could feel the burn so quick with squats!

But Day 1 50 squats done! :D

Excellent news on the exercise, you'll soon feel and see the benefits of that - have a great day xx

Thanks Katie, legs aching means it actually used those muscles lol.

Had porridge today as my first pack after 8 days of just shakes and it was more sickly than I remember but I ate it at a comfortable pace and nothing a bit of water didn't fix. :)

Quick question, am I right in thinking that the water you use for packs counts towards your daily intake?

I aim for 3 litres total a day minimum, including the liquid I use to make up the Exante products, because I use more water than stated in the instructions to mix them.

Ah thank you!

Want to make sure I'm having enough! Though I'm peeing all the time now ha. I always have more water in my shake or they are hard to get down.

I think you're meant to have an additional 2 - 4 litres than what you should use to make your packs --- if you use more to make the packs then the extra would count towards it xx

Back