Sick Of Wasting My 20's..Last Ditch Effort

Good luck to you. :)

Crossing my fingers the interview went well today! xx

You have done so well with your weight loss hun. Hope interview went well. xxx

Morning ladies!!! Soooo, this week has been amazing. Went for my interview Monday, I was terrified!....GOT THE JOB. It's something I've always wanted to do so I'm over the moon.

I've lost 2lb this week so it's all a step in the right direction. I think loosing weight is making me feel healthier and more confident so probably helped me get the job.

How's everyone else doing? xx

Last edited:
Congratulations on the loss and on getting the job! :)

Fantastic news, well done you! Xx

Well done hun on getting the job and your 2lbs loss too. xxx

So had my first blip in 31 days on Saturday! :( It was my friends birthday and we were going out for meal and drinks. I'd planned a red day as thought probably easier. However the menu was ruuuuuubbish. I'd made the mistake of not eating at lunch so by the time my (dry) chicken ciabatta and chips came I devoured the whole lot....with lots of mayo. Skipped starters & dessert tho. Drink wise I did stick to Soda, Lime & Vodka but had about 10. Worst though was coming home...I bypassed the kebab van. But, alcohol gives me massive munchies so when I got home I had 2 bacon baps, a sausage roll and a chocolate mousse. WOOPS!! So ashamed. Got right back on it yesterday. I'm just hoping I haven't put loads on by Thursday weigh in. I think I'm gonna have to steer clear of alcohol for a while :'( xx

Last edited:
Never mind, at least you're back on it now! Hope you have a good week :)

Hi Charli, hope you don't mind me dropping in to say hello! My slimming journey sounds a lot like yours, I'm in my 20's and I really want to get my life back on track. Congratulations with the job!! That's awesome news, and don't worry about Saturday night, at least you know you can get yourself back on track this week, everyone has a splurge occasionally :) have a good week x

Well done on getting straight back on plan hun.

xxx

Hi Charli, hope you don't mind me dropping in to say hello! My slimming journey sounds a lot like yours, I'm in my 20's and I really want to get my life back on track. Congratulations with the job!! That's awesome news, and don't worry about Saturday night, at least you know you can get yourself back on track this week, everyone has a splurge occasionally :) have a good week x

Hello!! Always nice to have new people to chat to. Thanks for popping in! How are you finding it? X

Morning :) How has everyone's week been? I'm still blooming loving SW. Easily the most adaptable diet I have done. Definitely doesn't intrude on my life so much. Got right back on the plan Monday morning and have LOST 4lb this week, sooo shocked. Has really spurred me on. The jock and I are going to book a holiday next week as an incentive. I've dodged the subject for so long as I've been worried, for years, that I wouldn't fit in a plane seat. Were thinking Greece or Turkey in September. Any suggestions? X

Well done on the loss :) Holiday sounds like a good idea :)

Morning :) How has everyone's week been? I'm still blooming loving SW. Easily the most adaptable diet I have done. Definitely doesn't intrude on my life so much. Got right back on the plan Monday morning and have LOST 4lb this week, sooo shocked. Has really spurred me on. The jock and I are going to book a holiday next week as an incentive. I've dodged the subject for so long as I've been worried, for years, that I wouldn't fit in a plane seat. Were thinking Greece or Turkey in September. Any suggestions? X

Charlie OMG you sound exactly like I was with that plane seat stuff! I avoided flying for years until last October when after losing 2.5 stone I went to Lanzarote, then Prague in December. I was about 22st on my Lanzarote flight and the seatbelt JUST fastened, I was soooo relieved! Now I know you're a bit shorter than me, but I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine. It was an amazing feeling to know I could get on a plane without worrying again. I was so happy and I'm sure you'll have the same incredible feeling as you jet off on your hols.

Well done on your fabby loss this week, we got the same this week, I was so chuffed when I saw that 4lbs! xx

Back