Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

WOW honey-J 7lbs that's fantastic and into the 13s as well, always nice when you get a big loss and break a weight bracket. :D well done your deffo on your way to that size 12!!!

WOW honey-J 7lbs that's fantastic and into the 13s as well, always nice when you get a big loss and break a weight bracket. :D well done your deffo on your way to that size 12!!!

Thank you very much. Can't wait to reach the 12st brackets now. I live in Sutton coldfied lol are you are also in the 13's too. Well done on your loss. We both. Can be in the 12's by December easily... I'm so excited.

You must try the Hazelnut beanies coffee also so lush.

oh wow not far at all lol and I know cant wait to hit the 12's it will be amazing and will certainly mean a shopping trip is in order and yes I am officially 13.10 as of today lol. Thanks well done on yours too I think this diet is great for results and deffo gets you motivated for the week ahead. Hazelnut sounds lovely I think I will deffo try that out next and since its near Christmas the gingerbread one is calling my name lol. Hope the rest of your night goes well and pulling the sick cards means you bf wont be bringing take away into the house lol.

Saturday - I've avoided posting mainly because Thursday didn't work out very well at all BF arrived with KFC omg KFC and I caved in and munched till my belly was in pain :(

Last night we shared a slab of chocolate in bed ( disgrace I know) I'm finding it hard as I live alone he lives with his family and we only see each other 2/3 a week. And them times they do involve food.

My CDC has been ringing me for the last two days to see how I am and even her I've ignored I feel so bad.

I have tonnes of UNI work and house work to be doing today I'm going to aim for SS all week no added protein at all.
the pain of getting back into ketosis now... :( my own fault I know.

Im going to be living on This site all weekend now just to get back to where I was.

Size 12 will still happen!!! Xxxx

Please anyone speak to me today x

Hey hun,

You ate, forget about it and move on. This diet is all or nothing, you have to be in the right frame of mind. Doesn't your bf know your doing this diet? If he does and he's bringing round kfc and choc I'd seriously have a word with him. He needs to support you. He can eat before he comes round or just bring food for him. My bf use to eat in the bedroom when I first started to help me, it really helped. My diary was called something similar to yours about being a size 12, took me 3 months to achieve it. It's just three months out of my life, that's how I saw it.

Good luck x

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Hey hun,

You ate, forget about it and move on. This diet is all or nothing, you have to be in the right frame of mind. Doesn't your bf know your doing this diet? If he does and he's bringing round kfc and choc I'd seriously have a word with him. He needs to support you. He can eat before he comes round or just bring food for him. My bf use to eat in the bedroom when I first started to help me, it really helped. My diary was called something similar to yours about being a size 12, took me 3 months to achieve it. It's just three months out of my life, that's how I saw it.

Good luck x

thank you very much for your upbeat post. And no my boyfriend doesn't know I'm on the diet. He believes im not fat and tells me often enough to exercise and eat healthly. I'm thinking of a way to break it to him lol as so it's not his fault it's mine. Are you at target now? You've done so well the boost I needed this morning honestly. Thanks xx

Well I'm out of bed watching coach trip with my second cup of hot water can't face cold water just yet.

Im charging my iPad to Internet surf for Christmas dresses, I've been saving for a few new outfits all a pair of irregular choice shoes.

Im feeling stronger already... X

Ive woken up today feeling better as well. Although i did burp up vom a bit from actually eating chicken last night albeit not a lot (TMI?)
I think posting on here and having support defo helps. The last 2 days i just didn't hear from anyone and its then that you start to over think it. Im treating myself to my yearly hair cut today lol. I want it waist length by march and I'm loath to even cut of half an inch but i know it needs it.

Ive woken up today feeling better as well. Although i did burp up vom a bit from actually eating chicken last night albeit not a lot (TMI?)
I think posting on here and having support defo helps. The last 2 days i just didn't hear from anyone and its then that you start to over think it. Im treating myself to my yearly hair cut today lol. I want it waist length by march and I'm loath to even cut of half an inch but i know it needs it.

Im glad your feeling better. None of my friends know I'm on Cambridge so also have nobody to talk to about my ups and downs. Enjoy your pampering day Hun. X

Im london, I've told people i am on the diet, there are a lot of us that are on some sort of diet at the moment as well so it seems like thats all i talk about lol. Always here for support if needed. :)

Thank you. How did you upload a picture? I can't do it on my iPad tried loads of times. X

I did it on the computer. I uploaded from a saved pic
click here and see if it works. I just copied the link on my page so i don't know if it will

I seriously forced this shake down and it's only my first one. I'm glad I'm not hungry considering I'm out of ketosis again.

I still need to ring my CDC and confess to her but I'm sure she's at the convention today. I wish she worked on weekends really. My water intake is poor today so topping up on green tea so far.

keep it up love! i just dry friend the rest of the chicken i had. i cut it into really thin strips. having a cappucino shake with is and will have rice pudding tonight as a dessert of sorts

Hey, don't worry about the mishap and I see CD as a rollercoaster you certainly have ups and downs and its great that you got back into it as soon as you did, I'm sure your consultant will totally be understanding and supportive, also check in your area for consultants that do weekends specifically if its a better fit for yourself? and just remember that amazing feeling when you lost 7lbs to keep you going!! Hopefully you've managed the rest of your shakes and keep drinking even if its green tea :) What are you studying at university? How is the rice pudding not tried that one before? but think it would b nice for this time of weather? Hope today is going well for all?

thank you very much for your upbeat post. And no my boyfriend doesn't know I'm on the diet. He believes im not fat and tells me often enough to exercise and eat healthly. I'm thinking of a way to break it to him lol as so it's not his fault it's mine. Are you at target now? You've done so well the boost I needed this morning honestly. Thanks xx

I'm at my original target well a lb under but I've just lowered it to get another 7lb off as I never thought I'd get to my original target let alone go lower. So now 6lb to go. Not on Cambridge anymore, I'm low carbs and exercise now.

How have you got on today? X

Hey Lizwhite29, well done on your achievements so far and taking it that step further, I was just wondering whether whilst you was on CD did you do exercise then? and if so what kind of things did you do? I feel like I want to do more stuff, and at the moment I have increase my dog walks but just feel I could be doing more, especially as I carry a lot of my weight around my stomach and I am seeing loss on the upper half of my body which is great I just feel the stomach doesn't seem to want to go down lol has anyone else experienced the same?

I did yoga this week and only got a 2lb loss! My cdc thinks its due to doing the exercise and body going oh hell no, lets keep hold of this energy to feed the yoga. Not the way its supposed to be. So we are doing an experiment this week. Im not allowed to do any exercise what so ever this week. Even not allowed to bike the 10 mins to work. Will see if that makes a difference

Back