Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

I did yoga this week and only got a 2lb loss! My cdc thinks its due to doing the exercise and body going oh hell no, lets keep hold of this energy to feed the yoga. Not the way its supposed to be. So we are doing an experiment this week. Im not allowed to do any exercise what so ever this week. Even not allowed to bike the 10 mins to work. Will see if that makes a difference

Oh ok, that's is strange although I guess it makes sense since being on a VLCD and yea be good to see if it makes a difference not exercising hope the scales show a big loss for you and you get into the 10s which will be amazing :)

Evening ladies. I've been a sleep for 5 hours I had too I was in and out of the kitchen like a lil child. Only woke up an hour ago and that was because I needed a wee. Missed all of my programmes missed out on my water and I've remained 100% no doubt I will be awake by 5am later.

I noticed Kelly Brook is the eye on tv for simply Be clothing. They do sizes 14 up wards I was very disappointed with their fashion designs I do like Kelly brooks swimwwear I'm a 34FF can't wait to get down to a 32 in bras as these current 34's dig into my back lol the joys of being fat lol.

I had them sod thoughts earlier just "join slimming world it's so much cheaper you can eat a chippy every weekend lol"

I have 1st 6lbs to loose by 19th December less than 2 STONES...I've got to stay on it.

Lizwhite you've done so well. I will try low carb once I'm done I don't eat carbs really cuz of my IBS it affects me badly so I can live without the pain it causes me.

AMaD I did email atleast 6 cdc's and the 5 of them just didn't stick out via email. I have texted her and she's at the convention she said she will call me in the morning bless ya. I will request for a weekend change of weigh in.

Im doing a small course to work with the elderly next year. When's your weigh in dayz??

Im up watching celebrity juice. How has everyone's Saturday been ladies ?? X

Last edited:
Do you know what stick with it hun and I'm sure 2st is achievable. 19th dec is 5 weeks away and 2st is 28lb so think an average of roughly 5lb a week. Now you did more than that in your first week! Think of it in those terms and if you have a bad week then just take the albs you wanted to loose and spread it across the remaining weeks and carry on. the food in your kitchen box it all up. or tape up your cupboard. i like being on ss + as i have the fall back option of a few strips of chicken (this is what I'm doing) if i feel really hungry. Today i am going for 100% ss only and will keep it up as long as poss.

Sunday and I'm feeling happy... :) :)

I was wide awake at 5am so cleaned the cooker, mopped, hoovered. It's 11:52am and I've had a shake 1 litre of water and 2 Beanies coffee :)

I have. 20 lbs to go.....
the scales are the same 13st13 but I'm happy with that. I'm going to pop to Iceland at 4pm for prawns and salad bits for work.

My dad is popping round this afternoon I hope he doesn't stay too long , asking for a cuppa with cake or biscuits cuz this will set me off :(

20 lbs in 5 weeks can I do THIS??

Happy Sunday ladies.. X

20lbs in 5 weeks is 4lb a week! I have faith. If your dad asks for cake say you haven't got any. Say you are cutting out bits and pieces of unhealthy eating if you don't want to mention about the diet straight away. If you don't have it in the house then you can't eat it right?

I would love to do 20 lbs by Christmas, or make it 21 and that's 2 stone for me:) my first week I lost 7 lbs. I had a planned meal out last night, but back to 100% today. I don't weigh until Thursday, when's ur next weigh in? Have u done Cambridge before. So far I've had a choc shake:)

20lbs in 5 weeks is 4lb a week! I have faith. If your dad asks for cake say you haven't got any. Say you are cutting out bits and pieces of unhealthy eating if you don't want to mention about the diet straight away. If you don't have it in the house then you can't eat it right?

Oh I do have 7 packs of cakes/crisps/ biscuits/ chocolate it's my goody cupboard for 'vistors' mainly but nothing is open so this is how I'm coping so far if it's not open I'm OK... Lol

Only my mum knows about the diet my parents are divored.

Oh 4 lbs a week....mmmmmm that doesn't seem possible but I will see how week 2 goes for me.

Bex - how much do you pay a week for Cambridge? I paid £45 ;( well my mum did bless ya lol x

I would love to do 20 lbs by Christmas, or make it 21 and that's 2 stone for me:) my first week I lost 7 lbs. I had a planned meal out last night, but back to 100% today. I don't weigh until Thursday, when's ur next weigh in? Have u done Cambridge before. So far I've had a choc shake:)

Hello berry I lost 7 lbs also my first week. :) my weigh in is also thursday evening. No it's my first time on Cambridge and my last too. As its so bloody hard... I love chips lol how are you finding it hun

I pay £45 roughly as well. I have got this weeks load as well as the week after so i am looking forward to my bars that i can have on friday! I bought some mini chicken filets 300g wise so i can have half one day and half the next. I need to heat it by tuesday as thats the sell by date and will prob either have them tuesday or if i don't make 2 says ss only then monday. I love chicken though. i find that the shakes are sweet enough to curb that craving.

As to the visitors cupboard if you are easy to give in to temptation take the temptation away. Or suck it up and resist it. May sound harsh but its your choice, you have to be strong willed and do it. 7lb in one week is awesome. i was a wreck from only having 2lb but you soon see other positives. I am waking up better on the morning and seem to have more energy and my skin feels better. Use all these to keep you on the straight and narrow. And like i say if you don't want to mention about the diet to your dad, Respectfully yet forcefully tell him you are not eating any and not to try and persuade you otherwise.

I pay £45 roughly as well. I have got this weeks load as well as the week after so i am looking forward to my bars that i can have on friday! I bought some mini chicken filets 300g wise so i can have half one day and half the next. I need to heat it by tuesday as thats the sell by date and will prob either have them tuesday or if i don't make 2 says ss only then monday. I love chicken though. i find that the shakes are sweet enough to curb that craving.

As to the visitors cupboard if you are easy to give in to temptation take the temptation away. Or suck it up and resist it. May sound harsh but its your choice, you have to be strong willed and do it. 7lb in one week is awesome. i was a wreck from only having 2lb but you soon see other positives. I am waking up better on the morning and seem to have more energy and my skin feels better. Use all these to keep you on the straight and narrow. And like i say if you don't want to mention about the diet to your dad, Respectfully yet forcefully tell him you are not eating any and not to try and persuade you otherwise.

Posting on this forum is helping me a lot. And I know the 19th is around the corner and I can't afford to mess around so I'm on this journey till I hit the 12's no going back. I'm kind of a private person and do keep things to myself so I'm not letting anybody know about my diet till I've finished. :) I also love chicken I might buy some today also what do you have it with? Veggies? I must read the booklet again.

Me too bars this week I wish it was sooner. X

Trying to post a pic from my iPad is driving me nuts omg

That's good we have the same weigh day mine is midday. Apart from my meal last night I have been fine, I'm doing total ss probably up to Christmas then go up a step. My consultant said do a couple of days ss+ if I struggle but I've been fine. Is it week 3 we can have the bars? I am worried my meal last night may have caused me to gain a few lbs, not been on the scales I can't face it:) do u have the odd sneaky peaks on the scales.

That's good we have the same weigh day mine is midday. Apart from my meal last night I have been fine, I'm doing total ss probably up to Christmas then go up a step. My consultant said do a couple of days ss+ if I struggle but I've been fine. Is it week 3 we can have the bars? I am worried my meal last night may have caused me to gain a few lbs, not been on the scales I can't face it:) do u have the odd sneaky peaks on the scales.

Yes week3 for bars but I begged my CDC for them this week promising her I will drink and extra 500ml of water after each bar. Coming home to a bar in the evenings is what i really need right now. What did u eat last night then?? Don't worry about it. I weigh everyday morning such a bad habit I know. X

Looking forward to the bars to. Not sure if i will have 1 everyday yet. Well it was an oriental sort of restaurant, been planned before I started cambridge. So the best I could do was a chicken katsu curry :(. I feel really guilty today, my consultant is really good she's says don't say no to meals, nights out etc just get straight back on it the next day. That was my first let down day since I've started. It's so hard not to get on the scales, it's so tempting.... what have u lost since u was last weighed:) I find these forums so helpful.

Looking forward to the bars to. Not sure if i will have 1 everyday yet. Well it was an oriental sort of restaurant, been planned before I started cambridge. So the best I could do was a chicken katsu curry :(. I feel really guilty today, my consultant is really good she's says don't say no to meals, nights out etc just get straight back on it the next day. That was my first let down day since I've started. It's so hard not to get on the scales, it's so tempting.... what have u lost since u was last weighed:) I find these forums so helpful.

Forget last night while your going strong today plenty of fluids you will be fine honestly. :) no I haven't lost anymore weight yet. But hopeful by Thursday I will be fine. X what else will you be having today? X

I'm sitting down reading my handbook again step 2 looks nice :) plenty to eat if I need it lol

Plus just reading what my CDC left me also I might use my voucher on the water flavouring this week £5 off :)
imagejpeg

Last edited:
Just had a choc shake and later I have banana and then all that water:) I have a couple of soups, only had 1 so far I'm not that keen. So the bars will be a bonus, roll on Thursday. I have started to feel alot better in myself since the diet have u. Can't believe what junk I ate really.

Back