Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

Shocking news - I actually went to the gym! I have bailed on Curves for ages now and there have been so many times where I've posted on here like "guys, I'm going to the gym tonight" and then never go but I actually went!
As mentioned previously I have re-joined Pure Gym with my friend. Its been so long that we were very unfit and didn't last long, but we went and that's what matters! 15 minutes on the cross trainer, 15 mins on the bike and then a 30 min walk home :) I won't have time to go now til the weekend but I already feel better for it.
The last couple of weeks I've felt so bloated and tired and my depression/anxiety has definitely heightened. Its a vicious downward spiral eat>get sad>eat because sad> lie in bed because sad> sad for being lazy and so on. I'd even started getting migraines where I was dehydrated. But just from two days back on plan and a bit of exercise I feel a little better :)If that isn't motivation to stay on plan I don't know what is.

So anyway, its weigh in tonight. Despite my good work since Monday, I know it isn't going to balance out the two weeks away from group celebrating the boyfriend's birthday and going off the rails but as I said at the beginning of the diary, I'm going to see this as my start weight and go from here.
My consultant has told me that because I still have my countdown, she wouldn't be able to reset the PDA until then and I'd have to pay an extra £10 for a new fresh book. So I guess my re-join plan isn't going to happen, so I'm just going to have to psychologically re join. Anyway sorry for the ramble, I'm a little hyper as my favourite festival has just announced the most perfect line up and I already have my tickets :D. TARGET MOTIVATION!

Wednesday EE day

Breakfast:
30g porridge (HEX A) made with water
1 tsp honey (1) and sweetener
Banana
2x tea with ss milk (1) and sweetener

Lunch:
Soup containing - potatoes, leeks (S) and onions (S)
Apple (S)
Grapes

Mullerlight toffee yog

Dinner:
Jacket potato
Chilli inc- Quorn mince (S), onions (S), mushrooms (S), peppers (S), toms (S), puree (S), garlic (S), chilli (S), red kidney beans (S)
30g cheese (HEX A)

White kit kat chunky (14) for after weigh in!

Total syns: 16

Popping into Sub! I love that you went to the gym, it's so hard trying to force yourself to go, but don't you feel excellent afterwards? :)

Popping into Sub! I love that you went to the gym, it's so hard trying to force yourself to go, but don't you feel excellent afterwards? :)

Thank you, it means a lot! I know its so hard to get there but I felt so good on the way home, even though it wasn't a long work out! Last night was the first time I went with someone else and I swear it burns more calories trying to natter away as you pedal haha! X

well done on hitting the gym.... I have problems with my back so haven't been able to exercise yet but hoping to be able to start in the New Year :)

Mmmm white KitKat Chunky!!! :drool: xx

Mmmm white KitKat Chunky!!! :drool: xx

Haha I bought it at the weekend to get change for the bus and the boyfriend has hidden it somewhere since. Last night I did get a bit pathetic and go hunting round the flat but to no avail so can't wait for tonight hahaha! :p x

Haha I know how you feel. My boyfriend came back with two dairy milks tonight I didn't want to be ungrateful but told him curly wurly next time haha! He said well just save half for tomorrow's syns, and I said are you kidding it's all or nothing so I either eat it all now or your going to have to eat mine as I have no self control. Told him I'd eat his too if he did to et a move on! This is why I use my syns on other things I.e buy one curly wurly at a time or mayo and stuff because if I had a pack of kit kats in the cupboard to have one a day I'd eat he whole pack :( haha oh dear

Well guys, last night was a right shocker! Went to group expecting a huge gain after not weighing in last week and eating several bad things for Kieran's birthday etc and LOST HALF A POUND! For those of you who used to follow my old diary, you'll know I'm never happy with half a lb off but I was ecstatic. It restored my faith in Slimming World, as the 3 days on plan, eating soup and so on clearly helped minimise the damage. Plus, it means I'm not as big as I thought I'd be so I'm even more determined to have a big loss this week! I'm at four gigs for the next four days but I've got each day planned with dinners and any drinking will be synned (if I'm even up for it, trying to save money!) My friend re-joined last night and ended up dragging her sister and mum along with her, so I have a little clan AND it meant I got three free weeks which I was completely oblivious to! So all positives here this morning :) We still somehow manage to have loads of chilli leftover so have that for my dinner on the go tonight. Here's the rest of the day planned:

Thursday EE day:

Breakfast:

2x slices Warburtons small wholemeal (HEX B)
Wafer thin ham
BBQ sauce (1)
Banana

Lunch:
Soup - Potato, Leeks (S), Onion (S)
Chicken tikka skewers (S) with peppers (S) and onions (S)
Apple (S)
Grapes

Mullerlight toffee

Dinner:
Chilli - Quorn mince (S), red onion (S), chopped tomatoes (S), puree (S), mushrooms (S), peppers (S), chilli (S), garlic (S), red kidney beans (S)
Rice
Mini oreos (6)

Total syns: 7

Last edited:
Wooohoooo!! Fab result for you last night hun - I truly understand how much that loss means to you!!

Hope you enjoyed your KitKat :)

Here's to a really great week. You've already made a fantastic start xx

Wooohoooo!! Fab result for you last night hun - I truly understand how much that loss means to you!!

Hope you enjoyed your KitKat :)

Here's to a really great week. You've already made a fantastic start xx

Thank you! :) The Kit Kat was very much enjoyed but the other half still made me hunt for it like the meanie he is! I think I'll steer clear of the booze tonight as I have work tomorrow and use syns on some snacks as I won't get home til late. Then tomorrow because I'm with plenty of friends I'll have 15 syns worth of vodka and same for Saturday, and then Sunday no booze again. I think I'm back in the zone now so fingers crossed!

Just caught up with the new diary and it is great to hear you so positive!!
Glad you enjoyed your kitkat (was starting to think it was hidden in his belly haha!) cute that he made you hunt for it :p

What festival has the good lineup?? I noticed Sonisphere has Maiden and Metallica headlining together for the first time ever- is it that one?
X

Just caught up with the new diary and it is great to hear you so positive!!
Glad you enjoyed your kitkat (was starting to think it was hidden in his belly haha!) cute that he made you hunt for it :p

What festival has the good lineup?? I noticed Sonisphere has Maiden and Metallica headlining together for the first time ever- is it that one?
X

Thank you :) Yeah it wouldn't have surprised me if he had eaten it! MAybe he did and bought a replacement hahaha!
Abd Check out the Hellfest lineup! Its in France and I've been the last 4 years its amazing! The line up has loads of huge names and then the small stages are full of my favourites! :D

Thanks girls! Last night stayed on plan and all was good. Hanging around in the cold though has left me feeling under the weather today so definitely wont be partying as much as planned. Going to go home after work have a nice hot shower and have my synfree dinner and will head out after instead of rushing everywhere straight from work. Not going to drink either, I don't have the energy haha! This morning was a bit of a mad rush as I hadn't had a chance to prep things last night but haven't got my wallet so even if I'm hungry I can't go grab a bad lunch. Saving today's syns in case cakes are bought in the office haha!

Friday EE day:

Breakfast:

Alpen light (half HEX B)
Hifi light (Half HEX B)
All milk allowance going in tea this morning! (HEX A)

Lunch:
BBQ Beef mugshot
Grapes
Apple (S)

Mullerlight toffee

Dinner:
Quorn jambalaya - Quorn pieces (S), chopped toms (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S), onions (S)

Total syns: TBC

Just a quick catch up while I'm home. Ended up drinking last night so I'm glad I saved all my syns last night but I definitely went over. Stuck to vodka diet cokes though and didnt get food on the way home. Plus walking there and back would've been some exercise. Today I got up at midday (so needed!) and popped out to do some Xmas shopping and despite being slightly hungover and wandering around Tescos, I avoided grabbing anything naughty. Anyway here's today's food, jusr realised how much rice I've eaten so far this week, so going to ease up on the carbs or change them up for rest of the week.

Saturday EE Day:

Brunch:
4x bacon no fat
2x eggs
Tin of chopped toms (S)
2x toast (HEX B)

Dinner:
Batchelors chinese savoury rice
Quorn pieces (S)
Onions (S)
Peppers (S)
Mushrooms (S)

Mini jammie dodgers (4.5)
OPtions hot choc with flump and whipped cream (4)

Total syns: 8.5

Monday RED day:

Breakfast:

4 cups of tea with ss milk (HEX A)

Lunch:
Soup - Leeks (S), onions (S), carrots (S), swede (S), potato
Banana
Apple (S)

Mullerlight yog

Dinner:
2x Asda Gluten Free Wraps (2x HEX B)
2x Light Choice sausages (2)
Cheese (HEX A)
Chopped toms (S)
Mushrooms (S)
Onions (S)
Peppers (S)
Puree (S)
TOO MUCH CHILLI (S)

Options hot choc (2) with Flump (1.5) and light cream (0.5)

Total syns: 6

Last edited:
Congrats on the loss!!! Hope you've recovered from being out in the cold - food is looking fab Lily, you're back in the game!! xx

Thanks hun I had a couple of seriously lazy days over the weekend but feeling a bit more with it now and ready to limit the damage of my night out. Going to the gym tonight and then going to stock up on some fruit for the next couple of days :) x

Back