Slim slim slim

Thanks so much! Hoping the other 25 will go quickly. How are you doing?
Im doing ok Laura. I fell off the wagon last weekend, had some vodka sodas and due to the fact I didnt feel great the next day I succumbed to a bit of a binge on crisps! I dont think I ate enough to come out of ketosis, checked with ketostix however the scales werent awfully kind between the drinks and muchies ! Ive had water retention this week too after drinking. Anyway got back on the waggon on Monday and have been good since. I find it really difficult when my OH is around, he works away 3wks then 3wks home and try to make the most of it which usually involves nice meals and drinks. Im getting weighed by my CDC so will see what the damage is then. I only see my CDC every two weeks so Im hoping I'll still have managed a wee loss or STS!:confused:

How did it go Leggi? Falling off the wagon happens to us all (I had a slice of pizza on Saturday night but was amazed I didn't eat the whole pizza!) it's just getting up and dusting yourself off.

CDC is still away :-( but after only loosing 7 1/2 lbs this month on step 2, I've decided to step down to SS (with one SS+ meal per week with my mister) and really push for the last 3 weeks until my birthday and trip away. Feeling focused and hope it can happen!

How did it go Leggi? Falling off the wagon happens to us all (I had a slice of pizza on Saturday night but was amazed I didn't eat the whole pizza!) it's just getting up and dusting yourself off.

CDC is still away :-( but after only loosing 7 1/2 lbs this month on step 2, I've decided to step down to SS (with one SS+ meal per week with my mister) and really push for the last 3 weeks until my birthday and trip away. Feeling focused and hope it can happen!

Hi Laura
Well I think escaped rather kindly, lost 4lbs over the two weeks since last weigh in so cant really complain when I had a blip in the middle! That's me lost a stone but still want to lose a bit before the wedding......Im in an all inclusive resort for 10 days before the wedding so I need to get lower than I want to be. I try my dress on this weekend for the first time so Im hoping that'll give me the kick I need so keep going! Im having the odd meal with the other half being around, he doesnt mind me doing this diet but all the nice things we do when he is home I cant do, like out for dinner, making a nice dinner in the house, having a glass of wine! Anyways he is due to go away again next week so think I'll hit SS again to try to give myself a kick up the backside!!

Your weight is going in the right direction for sure! Its tough dieting and dating so you're doing really well, sometimes a little adjustment is enough to the shock the body into a weight loss again! Hope you get a nice weightloss before your hols!

We'll get there!!:)

Well done you! That's a good loss with your blip considered!
Well done on the stone! It's the best feeling. All inclusive is the best but hard work when you're trying to loose. My advice would be enjoy but be mindful, fruit over carbs etc.
Your dress fitting will be a huge inspiration, will give you a clear idea of where you are and where you want to be and that will stick in your mind.

It is hard! He's very understanding and supportive but it's early days and we still do date night every week which seems to revolve around food! But on the whole I've been good, small portions of chicken and salad or veg. I know you're supposed to do this for you, and I am, but he does spur me on to want him to think I look awesome.
Counting down the days and the lbs to holiday now, as long as I see 9 something I'll be happy and that last bit can come off when I get home!
X

It really is! I've been on this diet for 3 months and haven't found it easy at all. Never lost more than 3 lbs a week (usually 2) and constantly question whether it's right for me. But I'm 25 lbs down finally, 20 to go

It really is! I've been on this diet for 3 months and haven't found it easy at all. Never lost more than 3 lbs a week (usually 2) and constantly question whether it's right for me. But I'm 25 lbs down finally, 20 to go

More than halfway there then!!!!

Well done Laura! I don't think everyone on the diet gets massive losses so 2-3 is good! I've done other diets & they only ever tell you to expect 1.5-2 per week. It is a difficult diet but I was struggling to get results on any other so it's the best I can find out here, even if it means you gotta be super strict!!

Just read your thread Laura and well done you! I think a birthday goal is good. That what I am doing. I have 5 months til my birthday. I hope you make it to your goal for your 21st!

:)

Hey! Thanks for popping by! My first goal is for my birthday, so as long as the scales say 9 something I'll be happy. My ultimate goal is 9 stone 0.

How are you getting on? I'm sure you can make it to goal in time

Hey! Thanks for popping by! My first goal is for my birthday, so as long as the scales say 9 something I'll be happy. My ultimate goal is 9 stone 0.

How are you getting on? I'm sure you can make it to goal in time

I am so sorry!

I never saw this reply!

I am doing ok, finally down to SS but I am very much on a consistsnt 3lb loss every week. Which my personal trainer says is good, I can keep it maintained and my skin will be able to catch up with my weightloss so avoid bad loose skin.
Oh yes and i have started personal trainer sessions for strength and toning.

X

Back