Slimmer for Summer Starting April 2015

Hi DietDoll! lets do it!
Hi Pink, yes my legs are feeling it, yesterdays gym was good but my legs are stiff today! I am thinking about getting ready to go again though...Must lose weight!
Well done on getting to the gym Fiddlegirl... are you still stiff today?

Welcome on board DietDoll. Good luck with your weight loss goal. xx

Hi Dietdoll. Just add yourself to the list and the amount you wish to lose. You can let us know and one of us can do it for you if you prefer.

Thanks so much, I feel quite silly but I'm not sure how to add myself to the list! I want to lose 29.5 lbs.

Had my weigh in today and I am 7 down! Delighted

Fiddle Girl - 30lbs - 26.5lbs to go

Pink - 36lbs to lose - 33lbs to go

Ponytales - 23lb to lose - 22.5lb to go

Nanny Doreen - Target 12lbs. + 1/2on so 12.1/2lbs to go

Reander - 35lbs to lose - 35lbs to go

TheDietDoll - Target 29.5lbs - lost 7lbs - 22.5lbs to go.

Well done on the 7lbs off Dietdoll.
Just put on here your new weight and one of us will update for you xx

Fiddle Girl - 30lbs - 26.5lbs to go

Waa13 Target 36lb -35lb to go.

Sorry havent been on for a few days work has been crazy so never got to weigh in last week but i was pretty good with my food other than Saturday as i ended up going out so that went out the window started a fresh today though so hopefully i will manage to loose something by thursday but i wont be too disheartened if i dont just means i will need to push even more for the next few weeks. Delighted though as i managed to fit into jeans a size smaller than i am and they fitted!!! they are still a wee bit snug but they tied which is the main thing and hopefully they will get looser as the next few weeks go on.

Well done for the weight losses everyone this is brilliant xx

Was sad to have put on half a pound last night...due a period and joined the gym and went three times...I think these things are a factor...I hope the period gets out soon, need to get this weight off!
GRRRR. getting myself head down and focus..updated below....

Fiddle Girl - 30lbs - 27lbs to go

Sure you will get that and more off next week. I am telling myself that for Friday too. :rolleyes:

You will get more off next week this tiny weight gain might just be what you need to push yourself that bit further, so fingers crossed for next week when you will step off of the scales and get a result that you are wanting

Hey - I am joining a SW class tonight and would like to join in you challenge please :D I would love to be 2 stone down by the end of July taking me to around 11 and a half stone and half way ish to my long term goal :)

I'm joining in with this one! I'd like to be 14st10lb by the end of July, which means I need to lose 2st2lb. That's around 2lb a week, hopefully do-able!

Sometimes need a push...going to be on it like a hawk this week!
You will get more off next week this tiny weight gain might just be what you need to push yourself that bit further, so fingers crossed for next week when you will step off of the scales and get a result that you are wanting

Great idea! Just found this - would love a little challenge to help motivate me a bit.

End of July will have been a year + 1 month on SW for me so hoping to be at 12st 13lbs for then which is 2 stone from where I am today. Good luck all and hopefully see you all in this thread!

3lbs lost for me this week... good luck everyone. Slimmer for Summer is just around the corner. xx

Pink - 36lbs to lose - 6lbs lost - 30lbs to go

Ooh..hope you guys don't mind if I gatecrash? I need a bit of motivation to get to target and I know how valuable these challenges can be.

The end of July will mark 2yrs on SW for me. I started at 18st 5lbs then, and currently stand at 11st 5.5lbs. I want to get to 10st 12lbs by end of July, as I think that'll be my target (or v.near it). My losses have stalled over the last 2mths, since I broke my foot and the only exercise I got for a while was dragging my butt upstairs backwards, like a dog with worms!! I've taken the liberty of adding myself and I'm looking forward to being inspired by your losses to raise my game too x

Jo.b. - 7.5lbs to lose - 7.5lbs to go

Lilmissemmylou - Target 28lb -

Storm Target 28lbs -

Holiday-dieter - Target 42lbs -

Deedz12 - Target 30lbs.

I think that is everybody added. New members please feel free to add yourself or let us know what your target is and we can put it on for you.

Ooh..hope you guys don't mind if I gatecrash? I need a bit of motivation to get to target and I know how valuable these challenges can be.

The end of July will mark 2yrs on SW for me. I started at 18st 5lbs then, and currently stand at 11st 5.5lbs. I want to get to 10st 12lbs by end of July, as I think that'll be my target (or v.near it). My losses have stalled over the last 2mths, since I broke my foot and the only exercise I got for a while was dragging my butt upstairs backwards, like a dog with worms!! I've taken the liberty of adding myself and I'm looking forward to being inspired by your losses to raise my game too x

Lol! Such a graphic image. Good luck and welcome to being Slimmer for Summer. xx

I lost 2.5lb this week, updating the list :D

Storm Target 28lbs -

Deedz12 - Target 30lbs- 27.5lbs to go

Waa13 Target 36lb -34lb to go.

Storm Target 28lbs -

Deedz12 - Target 30lbs.

Managed to loose a 1lb tonight which i am delighted at as was out at the weekend only 1lb to go then i have my 1st award so fingers crossed i will loose 1lb or more for next week. Going to be very strict this week and get out walking too. Well done Deedz12 thats brilliant

Back