Slimming World diary here's to good health

image-2276131105.jpg

Didn't fancy yogurt and late brekkie lol still ok from last night I guess :)

image-2598399292.jpg

Pasta bake batch cooking was really pleased with it :)

Attachments

• image-552535353.jpg
    image-552535353.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 36
  • image-1765484433.jpg
    image-1765484433.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 37
  • image-3966613038.jpg
    image-3966613038.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 36
image-2965104994.jpg

Yummy roast syn free :)

Finishing on five syns tonight and I truly stuffed!! It's weigh In tomorrow fingers crossed totally been on plan so there should be no reason that I don't get a nice loss x x praying to the diet angels hehe - Iv had an amazing weekend with hubby et al - sad to be finishing Sunday but hoping this week is a great one x x

Warning this post contains a tmi!!

I am having issues

It's the second weigh day that will be affected by the same issues!!

The week before weigh in last week seven days bunged up I usually rely in one coffee a day and no probs

I tried four litre of water and three coffees no go that week I lost 1/2 a pound

Now this is fourth day and I think it's the diclofenic pain relief that's doing it - I eat enough fibre to sink a battle ship

Enough water to have my own lake

More coffee then I would only like I mean I love tea but took up coffee just for this issue

The other night I was in crying pain and I'm not sure what to do as my normal go to's water n coffee are not working and I will not take more meds it's a slippery cycle and I only take the diclofenic when it's unbearable but to add new ouch that's not cool!!

I did say this post was tmi but I thought maybe others had experienced it and could suggest things

I eat clementines a lot and spinach x x

No breakie today as weigh day lunch I'm going to do my noodles and add done speed veg

Tea lee wants SW home made burger and SW chips I will just have a burger I think

My sim is fruit each morning this week
Lunches noodles or couscous maybe chicken and veg
Tea SW pasta or jacket potatos or grains in natural form

Will do some planning when I get back later x x

Maybe try prunes I think they are a heb my friend usually uses them xx

I will get my book out and see how many I can have - I have never eaten one before :)

Think they are an acquired taste but it might help things a long X

Thank you I would never have thought of them and I get the feeling you could be right and it's definitely worth a go that's for sure x x

Lost -1.5lbs feeling good x

Was a great group session lol we had to pair up and pretent to be couples and set up a three course meal :)

We decided on

Prawn cocktail
Steak sandwich and cheesey chips with side salad
Eton mess 3 syns

Black tower rose 125 ml 3.5 syns
Vodka GT 2.5 syns

Whoop lovely lol x

My group has doubled in size it's a bit mind blowing at first but then ok ;)

Back