Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

Well had a few grapes last night and seemed to keep my hunger at bay lol xx I eat enough or seem to but at minute because Ive been binging on junk my body wants more I reckon lol.

Well today nearly was a bad day when I found out my hubby was staying later at work as I nearly reached for chocolate tin but I resisted :D Had grapes and a 0% vanilla yoghurt instead :D
So today looks like this...

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix with Milk (HEX)

Lunch - scrambled egg, chopped tomatoes and one slice of toast (3.5 including flora light)

Tea - Chicken in black bean sauce (5 syns) with boiled rice

Total syns = 8.5 syns

May have a couple of glasses of wine too but we will see lol

Finally......HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Happy new year! X

Thank you everyone. I resisted the chocolate all night but had two 35ml glasses of Baileys to toast new year in :(
Been good today and kept syns to a low lol

Here's how today looks...

Breakfast - Grapes & Banana with 0% activia yoghurt

Lunch - Beans on toast (HEXB for bread) (1 syn for flora light)

Tea - Maggi Mexican Beef (3 syns) with half rice, half SW wedges. sweetcorn, peppers & onions

Snacks - Tea (milk from HEXA)

Total syns = 4 :D

Hubby bought it me for xmas hehe x

yes it as that warm feelin too or is that just me lol

aye its certainly not lol

Right I'm signing off now to go and relax in a nice hot bubble bath :D speak later you lovely people xxx

I got a bottle for xmas but dont like it pmsl I was gonna give it to daughter but shes doing dry january and now shes trying for a family she said shes off it anyway lol

aye lol Enjoyed my soak last night but woke up today feeling shattered lol Not sure why either lol

Back