Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

Could be :( But feel really cloudy if that makes any sense lol

Feel weird lol plans were to go shopping later but might just stay in lol

Decided after housework im going to park with Kids hehe xx feel better now after my breakfast x

Had a strange sort of day... mainly ending in me crying wondering if I can do anything right by the husband but that's just one big rant if I get started lol

So todays food diary is well dull and empty really lol

Breakfast - grapes & banana with 0% vanilla activia yoghurt

Lunch - nothing :(

Tea - chicken wrapped in bacon with homemade wedges, 2 tbsp lighter than light mayo (1 syn), 2 slices warbutons bread 400g (HEXB) and tsp flora light (1 syn)

Snacks - Tea (milk from HEXA), Coffee, Sugar free Dr Fizz

Total syns = 2 syns

Not really lol xx My daughter misbehaved earlier which resulted in my hubby saying we weren't going out for tea. Now since then hes been moping and then criticising everything I do and just feel like screaming but cant lol

Thank you xx all of you xx I find coming on here and having a mini rant helps lol If he wants to starve and sulk its his fault, not me whos got work tomorrow its him lol

Its the eve of my weigh in and cant wait hehe xx hubby finally said Sorry and so now i feel better emotionally too xx would like to Thank u all this week for helping me on my first week and this time tomorrow i hopefully will have started the ball of weight loss rolling xx

Its the eve of my weigh in and cant wait hehe xx hubby finally said Sorry and so now i feel better emotionally too xx would like to Thank u all this week for helping me on my first week and this time tomorrow i hopefully will have started the ball of weight loss rolling xx

You will have a brilliant loss tomorrow, I can feel it in my bones :)

Thank you i hope i do have a good loss xx

Very busy day today...took xmas decorations down and sorted out my bedroom so I'm now all organised :D
After 7.5 hours of back breaking chores I ready for bed but before I do, here is todays food diary :D

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with banana (milk from HEXA)
Lunch - Jacket potato with baked beans & side salad (1 syn for 1 tsp flora light)
Tea - SW mince beef hash with handful of SW wedges :D (totally free on EE and very yummy)

Snacks - Tea (milk from HEXA)
Total syns = 1

Anybody who would like the recipe for the mince beef hash just let me know and I will post it you :D

Back