So what's your current incentive and do we always need one?

I'm getting married on 12/04/14.. Loads of time to lose but want to tone up too! I had wanted another 2 stone off but now I'm thinking 3 taking me down to 10 stone which will be lightest ever by a long way in my adult years!

I just remember how crap i feel when im bigger (also thrown out my big jeans)

im also going to go against the grain here and say one thing that keeps me on track is knowing i can go crazy when i want at times like Christmas, Ive worked hard to loose weight but i got bigger because i love my food... its nice knowing i can go to a party without feeling guilty.. dont get ne wrong im often good when others are being naughty so will have curry while they have pizza and i dont mind that but its good to know that "naughty food" isnt completely off bounds as i can have a day off plan and then get back onto an amazing plan where i can eat lots of yummy sw friendly foid.

I definitely need something to aim towards!! If I don't I always find it harder to stick to! I graduate in July and it has been a long four years (masters degree) and I want to enjoy it!! All my uni friends are thin and beautiful so I don't want to be embarrassed beside them.

I didn't initially have anything to motivate myself other than wanting to get back to a size 10 but, on New Years Eve, my OH agreed that we can start trying for a baby once I've got to target and generally live a healthier lifestyle :)

Hi all
I have a pretty good incentive that my lovely bf is going to treat me to a holiday to USA if I get to my goal AND complete a mini triathlon!! That's a new target but I hope I can do it. I know I can loose but I do well for a while then get complacent and end up back at square one.. been there too many times.

We can do it!!!

nettie said:
I just want my OH to well erm... kinda fancy me again. He tells me he does but how could he when I'm like this!? Nice of him to say so though.

I also want to go and see my sister in Bedford in April, I refuse to go until I lose weight, I don't wanna go embarrassing myself! I haven't seen her for about 18months and miss her like crazy

Nettie you shouldn't be so hard on yourself :)

I'm going to Newcastle for my 28th birthday in March with all the girls so want that to be a mini goal and then I am hopefully going abroad in august!

This is the only plan I have started and carried on enjoying ( not got bored or cant be bothered), I have "learnt" to cook from scratch rather than packets tins jars etc. My current incentive is to lose as much as possible for my holiday in April when i go all inclusive to Mexico.

My daughter works for BA and has given yes GIVEN us business class tickets ( she had to work 5yrs to get these free, so technically she could have used them) to fly to Mexico in style. She has booked us into a top hotel ( which we have paid for) - and i want to look my best as ive always been so self concious on hols abroad before because of my weight. I want to do this for me and no one else - im sick of being the overweight one who stands at the back on pictures

I'm going to the Isle of Wight festival in June and want to be slimmer by then! I haven been for the last three years and have always felt unfit, uncomfortable and unfashionable. I want to have a good time instead of constantly worrying about my weight and how I look.

I need to take control and do this for me, i always make excuses of why i can't do it. But i know i will feel so much better also i want to do this for my children, so i have more energy to have fun with them.

Mine isn't an incentive to lose weight as such, more just an incentive to stick to plan and eat healthy. I'm due to give birth in 9 weeks and wanna be as healthy as I can for baby and I. After baby comes I wanna keep being healthy as a good example and of course I'll have a few pounds to lose by then too! Like I said tho, I'm not bothered about being a certain weight by a certain time, I just wanna stick to plan 100%.

I'm flying out to Mexico on 15th April 2013 which is also my 28th birthday.
I can't wait for it and I want to get the weight off for that so I can feel good in all of my smaller clothes again :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MrsWilsoncroft said:
I'm flying out to Mexico on 15th April 2013 which is also my 28th birthday.
I can't wait for it and I want to get the weight off for that so I can feel good in all of my smaller clothes again :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that is an incentive :)

I want to do it so in summer I can wear a skirt without worrying about my legs rubbing together! Sounds so silly but I'd love that lol. Oh and to shop in primark properly, its so cheap and I can keep up with fashion again.

I also want to start a family by the end of the year but want to be healthy before trying. I don't think my body would cope if I was this size and I'd worry so much too.

Last year I started weight watchers for my first holiday with my boyfriend, we were going to florida. I was 3 stone heavier than him! So I decided I wanted to loose 4 stone. I managed to loose 2 and a half stone and even though I wasn't at target when we went I was so much happier. We have booked to go again this September so I would like to be at target. I did gain 7lb over Christmas so I need to loose 2.5stone. x

My incentive is to lose enough weight so that I can have fertility treatment and have a baby, although my biggest wish is that losing weight will sort everything out naturally and I won't need the treatment! I'm 35 this year and times a wasting so I'd love to be pregnant by Xmas this year at the latest.

I need to lose another 4.4 stone to get my BMI under 30 to qualify for the treatment.

Big incentive! x

I just want my OH to well erm... kinda fancy me again. He tells me he does but how could he when I'm like this!? Nice of him to say so though.

I also want to go and see my sister in Bedford in April, I refuse to go until I lose weight, I don't wanna go embarrassing myself! I haven't seen her for about 18months and miss her like crazy
Aw bless your OH he sounds lovely! Mine just looks me up and down and calls me a fat b***tard and says 'you,ll never lose weight' You,d think that,d fire me up to to think' I,ll show you!' but so far.....Never mind my class re-opens on Tuesday and my little boy starts nursery so no more hissy fits in class! Yay!
Sal x

Back