Sona1980 - Fresh Start

Ever seem to have enough time! Im going to try walk 20- 30 mins n do my strengh exercies everyday n then try a dvd on my days off. Short exercises but more managable

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good day so far!

B-2 eggs pepper n mushrooms
L-salad with tuna mayo with kebab
D- chicken kebab n steam veg

30 min walk after work and just home workout to go! Soup made for the next few days n chicken cooked. Still waiting for some weight loss.

Really fed up today!

S-chicken and kebab
L- soup
S- tuna mayo small portion n slice of cheese
D-

30 min walk after work but got a nasty cramp in my calf still aching! Duno what to have for dinner not in the mood for usual!

Will try to do some more exercises if i can

Thanks for ur encouragment hun! If i stick with it something good is bound to happen! Lol i hope

Hello and how is it going?

Hi!

I would love to say its going great but i would be lying! Iv been eating low carb mainly but with a piece of toast in the morning or afternoon. I had not lost any weight up untill the past week when i was off the pill for 7 days aswell. Dropped 3lb but since back in the pill 2lb back up! Im sure im retaining water! Will keep at it and drop the toast. Im not really giving this a propper go yet but i will when i get back from saudi which im due to go on 27th sep.

Im considering doing this smoothie detox iv bern reading about but its not easy.

5 days of 3 smoothies a day (with 2 healthy snacks); 5 days of 2 smoothies a day (2 healthy snacks, 1 meal); and 5 days of 1 smoothie day (with 2 snacks and 2 meals).

Unfortunately even a piece of toast can stall some (I'm particularly sensitive to bread). Might be worth a try dropping it and see what happens before you leave end of month. Every day without carbs I see as a day I'm not building fat stores:)

Thats what i think. Iv been staying mainly low carb which keeps weight maintained but i tried upping the carbs to see if this made a diff via the toast. Its strange that i lost weight in the time i was eating the toast but not before or. Bloody constipation doesnt help!

How u getting on hun? Please inspire me!

Well I have some before and after pictures in the Atkins picture section - that's what I use to inspire myself. Low carb works but you do need to be committed! Keep going

Thanks kat i will go take a peek!
Busy day today but fab low carb wise!

B- small coffee 2 eggs n mushrooms
L- chicken tikka n seek kebab (HM)
S- small salad bowl with grated cheese
D- cabbage and leek stirfry with chicken

1 hour stroll about asda after work
Kids school stuff all ready for tomorow! Cant believe summer hollis are over already! Still getting over my cold! 10 sneezes in a row has got to be a record for me!

Also bought some peanut butter low sugar. I know its not ideal but need a snack between coming home n dinner. Salad was a bit heavy n i think a small finger tip worth of pb will make me feel fuller.

Now just gotta pray n try do some crunches n light weights before bed! All starts again at 6 am!

Nite

B- bagel (ate out of anger had a bit of run in with the hubby! all sorted now im such an idiot) small coffee
L- chicken n kebab
D- peri peri chicken n cabag leek stirfry

Spent the evening building a chest of drawers with hubby! All good fun n some goofing around!

Hey hun, i remember you from a while back when i was doing atkins. Your doing great. The pill does seem to cause water retention but after a while your body will eventually drop the weight. Keep up the good work xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Sona, how are you doing .

Constant stop start palava with me!
Hey people! Sorry iv been awol again! Went to saudi arabi in sep to mid oct to partake in a religious pilgrimage! Have been back for a month now with losing 5lb in the heat of the middle east and a ton of walking! Got a bit lazy n now back on the bandwagon. Again.

3rd day on attack
3rd week at the gym (3days a week)
Start weight was 90kg (couple lbs up after saudi)

Have been having the same food everyday.

B-scrambled eggs with cooked chicken mince mixed it. And a dollop of natural yogart

S- coffee

L- oatbran bread with chicken kebab n homemade chicken soup

S- ww yogart

D- chicken breast and kebab with yogart n a bit of mint sauce.

going to do 5 days of attack. Then got a 1.5 day break as im going away followed by anothe 2-3 day of pp n then on to pv i hope. Thats the plan anyway!

Hey hun, i remember you from a while back when i was doing atkins. Your doing great. The pill does seem to cause water retention but after a while your body will eventually drop the weight. Keep up the good work xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi tamzy! Sorry for late reply! Lol
How are you getting on? I had a really hard time on the pill ended up having two batches back to back when i was in saudi arabia and boy did they give me problems!! Very very bloated! Was sooooo glad to b off the pill!

Hope ur ok xx

Today

B- scrambled eggs with chicken mince n yogart

S- coffee

L- oatbread n kebab with chicken soup

S- ww yogart

D- chicken, kebab n fish with ketchup

35 mins cardio at the gym

No weight loss so far but got tom aswell hopefully will see some change in a couple of days!

B-oatbread with kebab
S- coffee
L-chicken breast n kebab with ketchup
S- ww yogart
D- not that hungry..might have a yogart

30 mins cardio at the gym

Back