Sophie's New York Slimdown!

Yummy food planned for today!

(B): chopped strawberries and bananas, followed by bacon, beans and toast (hex b)

(L/D): BBQ! Chicken breasts, homemade burgers (no bun), salad, fried peppers and onions, halloumi (hex a), potato wedges!

(S): fruit pastille ice lolly (3 syns), 2 margaritas (12 syns), ketchup (2 syns)

Total - 17 syns

Off to a food market today so must try and resist the naughties! It will be a 6 mile round trip to walk there though so at least I'll get some body magic in!

Last edited:
Ooh I love a food market. So many different things there. Enjoy!

My dinner last night looked a lot like yours, Saturday steak night!

Morning diary! Feeling wide awake and full of energy this morning, must be all the healthy food doing me good :)

Plan for today is green. I am off out to an Italian for tea tonight so will be saving one of each healthy extras and all of my syns for that!

(B): 60g wholemeal toast (hex b 1), banana

(L): jacket potato, beans, salad

(S): tangerines, banana, small latte (hex a 1)

(D): thinking one of these two dishes:

- Fusilli pasta tossed in olive oil, garlic, chilli, sun dried tomatoes and fresh asparagus, topped with rocket and parmesan cheese OR

- Spaghetti aglio e olio with dried chilli flakes, parsley, olive oil, chopped garlic, seasoning and grated Parmesan cheese

Which do you think will be better? As I said I will be saving all of my syns for today and a hex a and a hex b, do you think that should cover it?

Last edited:
While I'm feeling positive and in the zone today I thought I would break my goals down so I always have something to work towards!

Goal 1 - get into the 9's (5lbs loss - 9st 13lbs)
Goal 2 - get 1/2 stone award (7lbs loss - 9st 11lbs)
Goal 3 - lose 10lbs (10lb loss - 9st 8lbs)
Goal 4 - get club 10 and 1 stone award - (14lbs loss - 9st 4lbs)
Goal 5 - get into the 8's (19lbs loss - 8st 13lbs)
Goal 6 - TARGET! (20lbs loss - 8st 12lbs)

I can't wait to weigh in on Wednesday and see how close I am to reaching my first goal! :)

While I'm feeling positive and in the zone today I thought I would break my goals down so I always have something to work towards!

Goal 1 - get into the 9's (5lbs loss - 9st 13lbs)
Goal 2 - get 1/2 stone award (7lbs loss - 9st 11lbs)
Goal 3 - lose 10lbs (10lb loss - 9st 8lbs)
Goal 4 - get club 10 and 1 stone award - (14lbs loss - 9st 4lbs)
Goal 5 - get into the 8's (19lbs loss - 8st 13lbs)
Goal 6 - TARGET! (20lbs loss - 8st 12lbs)

I can't wait to weigh in on Wednesday and see how close I am to reaching my first goal! :)

Great mini goals to set yourself! i look forward to hearing how you get on Wed too :)

Your food over the last few days has been inspiring honey! Making me hungry!

When is weigh in?

I like your goal break down - very achievable I think!

xxxx

tomorrow is my first one! Feeling nervous as * week is due to make an appearance!

Ooh good luck :) hopefully you'll still lose something but if * week is mean to you then you'll have a great loss next week! :) xx

Morning! Weigh day today and feeling a tad bit disheartened as only lost 1lb. I know its in the right direction but when I have done SW in the past I have always had bigger losses in my first week. Star week is due to begin tomorrow though so I'm hoping that has had a bit of a knock on effect. I have lost inches though so I am pleased about that! 1.5 inches off my waist, 1.5 inches off my hips and half an inch off each of my thighs and arms - I think that must have been all of the body magic :) Still feeling determined even though I have got a few things that will take me off plan this week - a wedding on Saturday and a meal out to a tapas restaurant on Monday evening. However I am gonna stick to plan the rest of the week and maybe even throw in a fast day on Tuesday to get rid of any post-naughtiness bloat! Going to try a few red days this week too as I have been relying on carbs quite a bit for lunch.

Plan for today:

RED

(B): 60g wholemeal toast with marmite (hex b 1), coffee with dash of milk (1/2 hex a 1), banana

(L): subway chicken salad with sweet onion sauce (2), jalapenos, carrots, onion, tomatoes and peppers

(D): steak, halloumi, fried veg, salad

(S): tangerines, cheese curls (3), Special K chewy bar (hex b)

Total syns = 5

Last edited:
A lb loss is great Hun especially when star week is around the corner. I love subway salads so tasty and quick. And your dinner sounds good too! Also super well done about the inches lost xxxx

Hi there I am also slimming for New York as my husband is taking me there for my 40th.

I have never been before so I am so excited. Have you been before ?

Technically I am maintaining but I would love to be at the lowest end of my target when I go.

Your starting weight is lower then my target weight and we are the same height !!

Hi there I am also slimming for New York as my husband is taking me there for my 40th. I have never been before so I am so excited. Have you been before ? Technically I am maintaining but I would love to be at the lowest end of my target when I go. Your starting weight is lower then my target weight and we are the same height !!

Hello! That's exciting when are you going? I am lucky enough to have been twice before - once with my family when I was younger and me and my bf went in December last year. We absolutely LOVED it so are going back for my birthday this year :) it's definitely a good weight loss goal as there are ao many yummy doughnuts and burgers there that I would be bulging out of my jeans otherwise!

Back