Dinner
Chicken wraps x 2 - 554

Snacks
Sunbites - 120
Skinny Cow - 94

Total Calories: 1425 / 1600
Exercise: 7 minutes running, weights and kettlebell - 282

Hi gem

what are the deli noodles like? I love noodles but hate the artificalness of super noodles lol.

Have you tried quinoa Im contemplating giving it a go!!.

Have a nice Thursday. X

Hope.your ok gem. Take it easy were all still here when u need us x

Just read your thread over a couple of nights and want to say well done so far xx. Is it ok to stay around and follow?

Hope your feeling better xx

Thanks Babycakes, i'd love for you to stay around!

Woke up feeling hungry today and only a few stomach cramps so i'm hoping that means im better. Since wednesday night i've eaten 5 slices of dry toast, 2 packets of ready salted crisps, 1 go-ahead bar, 2 pieces of chicken (2 diced bits!) and had 1 litre of full fat coke.

I weighed myself this morning, I've lost 5 lbs since wednesday, lucky i've got all this fat storage to survive on, like i said to my sis i've been preparing myself for years for this illness :giggle:

Just had some porridge, which so far has stayed in so fingers crossed i'm over this bug :fingerscrossed:

xx

Glad your feeling better. Hope the fan loss spurs you on a little more xcx

Glad your feeling better hun fingers crossed that your brekkie stays down, on the plus side awesome loss lol :) xx

thats a nice loss gem and a bitter sweet on the illness.

Ive been preparing myself for illness for years also lol. but i think well prepare ourselves for healthy bodies instead now.

sarah xx

Feeling much better today, felt a bit light headed this morning but i put that down to not eating much.

I've re-red my diary to get me motivated, the pictures help!

Monday 13th May

Breakfast
Porridge - 190

Lunch
ryvita and ham.jpg
Ryvita with ham, cucumber and light Philadelphia then sunbites and go-ahead bar - 392

Dinner
Photo 24-04-2013 13 02 09.jpg
Chicken noodles - 528

Snacks
Skinny Cow - 94

Total Calories: 1204 / 1600
Exercise: None, working all day. Was on my feet running around the bank from 9 till 3pm!!

Still not feeling too great, this stomach bug is lingering!

Tuesday 14th May

Breakfast
kelloggs squares - 134

Lunch
Bacon, egg on toast - 594

Dinner
Spaghetti Bolognese - 629

Snacks
Skinny Cow - 94
Go ahead slices - 50

Total: 1501 / 1600

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday 15th May

Breakfast
Porridge - 206

Lunch
Sushi and belvita biscuit - 463

Dinner
Photo 15-05-2013 20 00 14.jpg
Salmon with red pesto, mozzarella and Mediterranean veg and cous cous - 555

Snacks
Skinny cow - 94
Walkers baked - 154

Totals: 472 / 1600
Calories: 90 minute walk at leisurely pace - 560

:cross: WEIGH IN :cross:

Gained 1lb

I'm ok with that as i had such a big loss last week and i think this is my body retaining water. I came off the pill in January after 5 years on it, i haven't had a proper period in the whole 5yrs which is not natural so i decided to stop it. Yesterday i had a Time of the Month, so i think my body is finally getting back to normal!!!
:happy036:

That little gain is definitely nothing to do with your food intake and all to do with your tummy bug/body re-adjusting post pill, for sure! It'll be gone next weigh in, with some friends hopefully! :)

Been a mad few days, just been busy and tired!!!

Monday 20th May

Breakfast
Photo 17-04-2013 09 47 28.jpg
Egg on toast followed by banana - 332

Lunch
Belvita biscuit and soreen malt loaf - 333

Dinner
Photo 06-05-2013 19 12 33.jpg
Jacket pot with tuna - 451

Snacks
Strawberry cornetto - 175
go ahead - 150

Total Calories: 1441 / 1600
Exercise:
20 minute walk - 138

hey gem food looking good today. jacket potato and tuna is defo a feel good food.

Sarah xx

Back