SpursGem CC Diary to lose 8 Stone!!

Tuesday 11th June

Breakfast
Porridge - 180

Lunch
Sainsburys salad bar plus doritoes - 415

Dinner
Photo 11-06-2013 20 56 17.jpg
Grilled Burgers with salad and haloummi - 710 Wasn't planning on having the holoummi but was worth the calories!

Snacks
Tesco ice cream - 135

Total Calories: 1476 / 1600
Fitbit: 85

Wednesday 12th June

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich - 443

Lunch
Photo 12-06-2013 13 35 08.jpg
Seafood salad - 191

Dinner
Chinese take out!! unplanned - husband had a really bad day at work so he treated us to a takeaway - 666 (don't like that calorie figure, i should of eaten another chicken ball :giggle:)

Snacks
Ice cream - 135

Total Calories: 1435 / 1600
Fitbit: 0 - hmmm not sure why, i did leave it off for first half the day

Thursday 13th June

Breakfast
Porridge - 217

Lunch
Left over noodles - 298

Dinner
Photo 13-06-2013 18 04 22.jpg
HM Lasagana - 641

Snacks
Ice Cream - 135
Doritoes - 202
Pear - 62
Nectarine - 57

Total Calories: 1612 / 1600

Attachments

• Photo 13-06-2013 18 04 28.jpg
    Photo 13-06-2013 18 04 28.jpg
    705.8 KB · Views: 41
Bad day Monday - had KFC, 2 cereal bars (160cal each!!) plus i had a slice of bread with choc spread!

Regained myself Tuesday

Tuesday 18th June

Breakfast
Porridge - 215

Lunch
Photo 18-06-2013 14 05 17.jpg
Chicken fajita salad - 289

Dinner
HM Chicken Korma (Had too much rice which made calories too high!) - 820

Snacks
Tesco ice cream - 135

Total Calories: 1459 / 1510

well done for still tracking, I'm a bit naughty i hardly ever track bad days lol

I tend to pick after i've picked the kids up from school, usually it's a bag of crisps. ive been trying to get out of the habit. even started preparing carrot sticks etc to grab but i forget!!

Hi hun sorry Ive been a bit awol of late, How are you getting on? hope you are enjoying the wonderful weather to xxx

i'm good thanks hun, Been awol myself for quite a while. Gained all my weight back on!! have started the juice diet today, watched that programme in Channel 5 and now most of my family have suggested i do it. Only started this morning and i'm finding it very tough! Will feel amazing soon.........i hope!

How have you been? xx

Hi gem

how you feeling? I struggled for a while also due to family issues. Im doing sf as its cheap for me and easy inamongst busy life.

I watched that program was really interesting but god you must have will power dont think i could not eat at all. What juice are you having and how much it costing if you dont mind me asking.

Sarah xx

i'm good thanks hun, Been awol myself for quite a while. Gained all my weight back on!! have started the juice diet today, watched that programme in Channel 5 and now most of my family have suggested i do it. Only started this morning and i'm finding it very tough! Will feel amazing soon.........i hope!

How have you been? xx

Ooo I saw that programme to, my only thought was it was going to cost loads todo but then I may be wrong lol. How are you doing now a few days in?? hang in there hun you can do this and it doesn't matter if you have put on some at the end of the day you have not given up and are still here determined to lose it xx I believe in you so make sure you believe in yourself ok cos you will and are going to lose it xxx

Back