Step 1 Sole Source Stacey's journey to 10st! Time to get healthy - Newbie here, all support appreciated!

Oh no well hopefully your headache will b gone today. Yeah I feel really heady today had a rubbish day yesterday and cheated, feel like I've let myself down but really gonna stay strong now as I'm just letting myself down xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nice one Stacey!! You must feel a bit chuffed with yourself!! :)

Had a rubbish two days - didn't cheat however it's been the hardest thing not to I tell you! Nights and weekends are definitely the worst. If I'm out I don't think about it but if I'm not doing anything it's horrific. I really did not think this would be this hard! How naïve. Day 9 and still going, not sure how long I can do this :( xx

Oh Stacey ur doin so well try and keep going babe.

I've felt horrendous today was in bed most of the afternoon my head was banging. It is so easy to give up but then think if all the hardwork you've already done. Xx

I know, hopefully feel better next week just need to get my willpower back a little bit. Thank you I hope you feel better and congrats on your journey so far :) xx

Had a rubbish two days - didn't cheat however it's been the hardest thing not to I tell you! Nights and weekends are definitely the worst. If I'm out I don't think about it but if I'm not doing anything it's horrific. I really did not think this would be this hard! How naïve. Day 9 and still going, not sure how long I can do this :( xx

Everything I have read about this diet, people say its gets easier and easier the more you go along. Look how far you can get in such a short space of time, you only need look at before and afters on this site. Beleive in yourself and stick with it, try and take your mind off it, read a book, take up a hobby, if all else fails, go to bed! You CAN do this!! x

Well I was close to giving up today as felt so poorly but can't put myself through this and not continue! I'm doing it one day at a time seems to work for me xx

Yes, people say after two weeks you get more energy so I just need to keep going. Sorry I'm being all negative when your about to start! It's really good, just having some bad days and I like to vent it out to people who understand! So glad this site exists I'm going to go look at some before and afters! Best of luck for tomorrow babe! Keep us updated, maybe make your own diary thread xxx

Well I was close to giving up today as felt so poorly but can't put myself through this and not continue! I'm doing it one day at a time seems to work for me xx

Absolutely, I think thinking of how long I'm going to be doing it is playing with my mind. But we can do it!

Yes, people say after two weeks you get more energy so I just need to keep going. Sorry I'm being all negative when your about to start! It's really good, just having some bad days and I like to vent it out to people who understand! So glad this site exists I'm going to go look at some before and afters! Best of luck for tomorrow babe! Keep us updated, maybe make your own diary thread xxx

Perfect place to vent I reckon, think I will be doing a bit of venting this week too! I will keep you updated. Gonna take some before pictures of my own in the morning, so I can go back and compare when I am feeling shitty! I think I might start my own diary too. Might be a good way to keep me on track!

Perfect place to vent I reckon, think I will be doing a bit of venting this week too! I will keep you updated. Gonna take some before pictures of my own in the morning, so I can go back and compare when I am feeling shitty! I think I might start my own diary too. Might be a good way to keep me on track!

Absolutely do it really helps. I took a before picture and write notes in anotepad for most days when I remember! Every little helps :) xx

see its weird I had absolutely no problems for the first 2 weeks but i'm on week 3 now and it's the only time i've been getting headaches and feel so tired! BUT I also have a blocked nose and a bit of a temperature so I think it is more that I have a bug than the diet as it doesnt make sense to get side effects so late!

Day 10 - feeling a lot more optimistic today, I will do this! Hope everyone's days are going well. x

Oh I'm glad ur feeling better Stacey, I'm hoping tomorrow I will my head so bad still x

Oh no :/ Are you doing okay with the water? Or do you think it's something else? x

Yeah I've drunk loads of water, I'm thinking it's the diet???? Or I've bought decaf coffee so might b that getting toxins outta my body.

Yes it might be, whens your next weigh-in?

Tomorrow thank god been a long week an all I've done is slept these past 2 days!!

How u feeling? Did u find weekend tough?

Yes it wasn't easy, good luck tomorrow!

Thanks chick! Catch ya tomorrow x

Back