Step 1 Sole Source Starting 20th May

No not really other than lots and lots of walking might give it couple more weeks first before i start it

No not really other than lots and lots of walking might give it couple more weeks first before i start it

If you want to do a lot of exercise then I'd advise the 810 plan or above. Your body will retain everything if the calories are restricted too much hun

Current loss: 25lbs and 18.5inches

Well done Evi! A loss is better than a gain! I have a feeling I will not lose much this week. I'm staying in Somerset with family this wkend and managed to get thru the worst 5 minutes of my life yesterday when everyone around me had a donut! Lol. I have a big family BBQ tomorrow, I'm planning on buying a nice piece of fish for my dad to BBQ and will have some salad with it. Really hope my will power is strong tomorrow!
Have a lovely wkend everyone xx

Well done on the 1lb off! They all add up, and while the dramatic losses are exciting, keeping going when they don't happen is at least as important.

Greedy-Reidy - a donut? Arrgghh!! I am massively impressed with your self control!!

Well I managed to get through the donut torture but I failed miserably yesterday! Had the family BBQ and I wasn't too bad to begin with, just had a chicken salad and a chicken and vegetable kebab stick! But then the pavlova came out! Oops! Failure! I was really annoyed with myself the whole 200 mile journey home, so today I'm back on it 100% and drinking loads! Weigh in tomorrow night and according to my scales I've lost 3lb this wk so hoping my consultants will say the same or more! Fingers crossed! Hope you're all doing well xx

Well I managed to get through the donut torture but I failed miserably yesterday! Had the family BBQ and I wasn't too bad to begin with, just had a chicken salad and a chicken and vegetable kebab stick! But then the pavlova came out! Oops! Failure! I was really annoyed with myself the whole 200 mile journey home, so today I'm back on it 100% and drinking loads! Weigh in tomorrow night and according to my scales I've lost 3lb this wk so hoping my consultants will say the same or more! Fingers crossed! Hope you're all doing well xx

Move on from pavlova-gate and keep to the plan now but accept if there is a gain that it's just one of those things

Current loss: 25lbs and 18.5inches

So went for my weigh in but my consultant wasn't there due to a personal emergency so postponed until tomorrow... I'm kind of glad after pavlova gate... It gives me an extra 24 hours to hopefully lose weight lol. I'm on nights tonight which is hard going on this diet! I never manage to drink enough as I'm so busy on the ward. Hopefully it will be quiet tonight and I can get some water and tea inside me! 3 week weigh in at 5pm tomorrow...watch this space! X

Fingers crossed tomorrow is ok hun with the additional 24 hours to get back on track!! Fingers crossed

Current loss: 28lbs and 21inches

Thanks Lizz! I've just got back from weigh in. I've lost 4lb which I'm very happy with! So that's 1st 6lb in 3 weeks! And now lost a total of 3.5 inches from my waist! Love seeing the losses, it really spurs me on for the week ahead! 8 days til next weigh in and then I will have to buy 3 weeks worth as my CDC is going on holiday... My poor bank account! Lol. X

WI day for me another 2lb gone totalling 17lb in 3 weeks for me so happy with that :) still on target for 3st for me hols hope u are all doing good still x

Lol greedy reidy and started round same time too x well done on loss thats fab next weeks will be here before u know it :)

Really jealous of the 17lbs-in-3-weeks and 4lbs-despite-pavlova!

It's so hard to come back from a slip-up and still have a loss on this diet! I am kicking myself for having a yoghurt and a piece of chocolate this morning, but I was having one of those self-destruct "Oh I don't care any more" moments. Grr. It has passed off now, so I will drink lots and try to be totally 100% until weigh-in.

Well another wi and another 2lb lost totalling 19 in 3 weeks bit miffed it's only another 2 bit looking at bigger picture

It's annoying to lose such small amounts when you're putting in such a lot of effort. I know I'll be lucky to have a loss at all this week, and I know there are lots of diets you can lose a pound or two per week and still eat loads, so I feel a bit miffed when it comes off slowly despite eating almost nothing.

The thing is though, if those other diets worked for me, I'd be doing one of them, instead of hiding the discarded points guides and free foods lists at the back of a cupboard. :)

2lb is great! Well done!
I have my weigh in tomorrow, it's been 8 days since the last one so I was hoping for a big loss this week but I snuck onto my own scales and it says I haven't lost anything! Praying to god that something comes off before tomorrow! (And hoping my CC's scales are kinder to me!)

Watch this space! X

Thanks ladies auburn u are so right im the same this is only diet that ever worked so sticking with it

So had my WI tonight. Only a 1lb loss. Not really shocked as I expected it. Not sure why I've not lost though as I've been so good! I have however come off my contraceptive pill 2 weeks ago and my boobies are so tender and I feel bloated. So maybe I'm hormonal and holding water or something?! I don't know! Not seeing my CC for 2.5 weeks now so hopefully a big loss next time. 21lb in 4 weeks, I'm happy with that. Xx

It does sound hormonal. I was like that last week and only lost a pound, but 5 pounds this week, so stick at it and hopefully it will just be water retention. Drinking more water seems to help...weird.

Not impressd today got weighed and lost zilch nada nothing :-( CDC thinks its this heat as not many of her clients have lost this week or had little losses just told me to drink lots of water and it will be better next week hope so

Back