Step 1 Sole Source Starting 20th May

Hang in there Evi! At least it wasn't a gain! I had a bad weekend. I've upped my water intake this week and the scales seem to be moving every day so I think water intake is really the answer! I very nearly failed tonight because I'm staying at my mums and the electricity went out for ages and I was due to have a soup. Couldn't boil water or use the electric whisk. (Electric hob too so couldn't boil water that way!) Only have shakes and soups with me and really didn't fancy a shake for dinner. I love to have my soup in the evening as it fills me up and feels like I've had a proper warm meal! Thankfully the electricity came back on just as I was about to give in and head to morrisons for some white fish and salad lol. Wouldn't have been so bad but after my bad weekend I am trying very hard to SS 100%! Had to laugh at my dad though who was willing to drag the BBQ out and boil some water on the BBQ hob in the pouring rain! Ha xx

Hahaha reedy that cheered me up :) well SS this week but im ok with that as i haven't been well over the weekend so was living on lucozade and dry toast to stop me being sick back on it 100% now need to get another 1.5 stone off before holiday

Back