Starting again,,,last time i hope!!!!

Day8
Doing ok today , but feeling very tired , looking forward to my chicken salad tonight!! Thank god its the weekend !
I need to start thinking about some exercise ,i would like to start gentle jogging but i think i will have to build up the minute going to try and start with 20 mins , reckon there will be allot of stop/starting !

Day 9
All is good , egg salad for tea, still feeling good , really would like to shift 3-4lbs this week ,then i am away for a few days and its bday weekend so i will be off plan for those days , reckon it'll be harder to get back in the swing of things again afterwards , but hey your only 40 once so i am going to enjoy it !!!

Day10 Bloodyhell today has been hard cooked a roast dinner for the family and all the trimmings, its not that i'm hungry it's just the smells especially the gravy !!! But i resisted so i am feeling proud of myself!! I am worried about my up coming weekend away and b'day bash i will be 5 says ,well maybe 4 days off plan and worried about getting back to a good place , its going to take allot of willpower to pull it back after so many days off , and still haven't managed any proper exercise ,,,, help !

Hey Julie, just found your diary and had a read...

Sounds like your going strong now! Well done...

It's so hard to resist when you've cooked something yummy!!!

The smells get to me... It's often the best time to take a nap or have a bath!!!

Xxxx

Hello, thanks for popping in !!
I don't think i've ever had so many early nights and hot baths lol !!! Hope your still going strong ??? My problem is i love food (obviously like everyone else here) but i love cooking and baking and you could say i am a feeder!!!! My poor family i am making them fat too !!! But its another week and another step forward !!!

Day 11
I have got really bad insomnia !!!!!! Ballbagged !!! Why can't i sleep !!!!
On the diet front , all is not too bad decided to have a 2egg mushroom omellette for tea ,,,, but when one of the eggs was cracked it was a double yolker,,,,, so i thought sod it i'm gonna have my other egg aswell ,,,,,,, naughty!!!

Hi Julie,

How's it's all going??

Yeah I love to bake, not so bothered about cooking but I love to bake... And really love to eat the warm baked goods!!!

So my cake tins have been hidden and I'm not baking at all... Right now, I don't think I could cope with it!!

My family is doing fine in their own and I think I'm getting there... Got my weigh in tomorrow and hope I've done well...

When you next weighing in?

Ooooh good luck on your weigh in , let us know how you get on !!!! I am weighing tommorrow really hoping for about 3lbs,i am taking the weekend off and next tue as its my birthday so i am hoping what i lose this week , will be my gain next week , which i would be happy with as i lost 7.4lbs last week and after that i don't have any mire social plans for about 5 wks, i keel changing the gial posts , originally i wanted to get to 9.7 - 10st, but when i did the diet last i got to 11st3lbs and to be honest i felt great, still had curves , but in the right places!! So i am gonna try and get back to 11st3lbs and then see how i feel, i am trying not to take s sneaky peek on the scales!! How about you what would you like to get too, i thought keep going until you've had enough and then come up the steps!!

Ooooh good luck on your weigh in , let us know how you get on !!!! I am weighing tommorrow really hoping for about 3lbs,i am taking the weekend off and next tue as its my birthday so i am hoping what i lose this week , will be my gain next week , which i would be happy with as i lost 7.4lbs last week and after that i don't have any mire social plans for about 5 wks, i keel changing the gial posts , originally i wanted to get to 9.7 - 10st, but when i did the diet last i got to 11st3lbs and to be honest i felt great, still had curves , but in the right places!! So i am gonna try and get back to 11st3lbs and then see how i feel, i am trying not to take s sneaky peek on the scales!! How about you what would you like to get too, i thought keep going until you've had enough and then come up the steps!!

Hiya,

Well I lost 9lbs... But this is week 1... Really happy though ?

Your plan sounds like a good one, u think the most important things is to just get back in the wagon once you've done celebrating and the weight should drop off as quickly as you gained it!!!

How tall are you?

I'm only 5 foot 2 inches, so sadly I really need to get to at least 10 stone if not 8 or 9...

Right now, I just want to see the 12's!!!! Lol!!!

Initially I'm going for 10 stone and hope I can get there by April, however I have a weeks all inclusive holiday the first week if February which really won't help!!! Oh well, if I come off plan, I just have to plan to get straight back to it on my return and that should be fine!!! (I hope!!)

How did your weigh in go?

Xxxx

9lbs , thats bloody brilliant !!! Well done ,,,its a buzz when you see good losses.
Well i lost 2.5lbs so quite pleased , i have had the weekend off plan and been away so i am not going to be back on plan till thursday again! I am not worried about any weight gain i have enjoyed eating and going out and lets face it your only 40 once so because this was a planned break i feel quite calm and in a good mental state , i know i want to start again on thur !! , so not getting weighed for 2 weeks will give a chance to get back on track !!
I too am a shorty 5ft 1.5inch, i am aiming for 10 st , not bothered about being a skinny , i like having curves , but i would like to be in a healthy weight range , i am away again in march so i am going to plod along and shift what i can, i am not going to become obsessed, last time i did this diet i almost became stupid and was terrified of putting food in my mouth ,,,, which is ridiculous ,,, so planned breaks is good for me , it keeps me grounded with something to look forward too !

So back on plan today , have had just over a week off and i must say i really enjoyed it but its time to get back on the wagon, 3lb gain ,,,,,,,not too bad considering what i have eaten and drank !!!!!!!!! So mini target to shift a stone, got my weigh in on thurs so being alittle optimistic i would like to shed the 3lb gain ...

Blimey its hard going today , really need to get back in the zone !!
I can't really say i am hungry, just being greedy and wanting normal food !!! Just going to take one day at a time again and try no to put myself under pressure , if i keep going , it'll keep coming off .i always find it hard to start after a break especially when we have had a few good meals out!! Lots of hot baths and lots of sleep i think !!

Hi juliebags, that's the best thing to do baths and bed oh and the tv!!

I went off the wagon and stayed the same today so am chuffed, but it's gonna b hard getting bak on it tomorrow! Vanessa

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck vanessa,
Just heard one of my friends is having a party in march,,,,,,, all of a sudden,,,,motivation has kicked in !!! We can do it !! No pain no gain as they say !! Right i want to shift 1-1.5 st by time of the party!!!!!!

Wat date Julie? I've got a meal planned 21st feb so that's my motivation!

Yes we can and we will, b good to chat again. Haven't really been able to connect in here yet, u seem to have same attitude as me! Hope u don't mind and tomorrow is another day!!!

Hiya ,well my friends birthday is 16th march so i reckon her party will be around then ,,,,, but i am also going away to centre parcs on the 22 march to celebrate mine and another friends 40th birthday ,, so i don't want to be the lardy in the pool (well at least be able to hold some of my stomach inn)!!!! So its onwards and downwards ,,,, hopefully,
What is your ultimate goal???
I always said i would like to get to 10st, that wouldn't make me skinny , i am on 5ft1.5inch ,,,,, but i would be compfy
My first goal is to get to my holiday weight thats 11st3lbs, weighed this morning at 12st11lbs,,,,,, so its doable by my friends party /centre parcs
Today i am feeling really positive!!!!!

Hiya, good day today so far! Lol now in from work and now off to college til 7.30 so I take a bar.

Oh wow u got some lovely occasions to look forward to and aim for! I'm quite tall at 5'6 but still feel lardy. My first goal is 11'7 then hope to get in late 10s. But I want a weight I'm gonna b able to maintain so don't wanna go for something not achievable.

Wat day r u on? I'm on day 22 it does go quite quickly don't u think? X

Well i am on day 3again becauae of my week off , but my first week i lost 7.5 lbs and my second weigh in 3 lbs, put some of that back on because of break , but i'm not bothered, it 'll all come off in good time , what are you going to college for ??, must be hard after work ???

Back