Starting again

I know! But half the time when I make things he said he doesn't like it's because he doesn't know what it is or he didn't like how his mum did it...mattesons sausage in a beef stew?!
So far today I've had lunch as planned so 2 syns for mayo. I'll have 4 for gravy and 2 1/2 for a merengue nest so 8 1/2. X

Bless lol xx i had the most delicious dinner xx used 5 syns today

Let's call it 10 as I had a tiny amount of cauli cheese! X

Still within syns xx im trying homemade mushroom pate tomorrow lol

Ooh let me know how it goes! Did you get the recipe on here? I love pate but don't think I could eat a chicken one after making it! Not a liver fan. But mushroom would be nice.
I'm still in bed with a cuppa at the moment! My husband is off so he got up with baby face :D
For breakfast I am planning on a fry up...Linda maccartney sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, beans and black pudding (3.5) I'll probably have some red sauce (1).
Lunch will probably be something light so I'm thinking a mug shot with fruit and an alpen.
Tea I am marinating chicken and prawns in soy sauce with garlic and spices. Stir frying that and serving in baby gem lettuce cups with homemade egg fried rice and pak choi. That's all free but I may have some sweet chilli (1)
Desert tonight will be berries merengue and yoghurt again. (2.5)
So total of 8 syns planned!
As J is off I'll probably go for a long walk with the dog. It's difficult with the pram. I might just stick my walking boots on and have a bit of a hike with him :)
Meant to be my weigh in today...i jumped on before but I have maintained. Thoroughly deserved but I don't want to get demotivated so I'm kinda pretending I'm not weighing till next week!

Ooh let me know how it goes! Did you get the recipe on here? I love pate but don't think I could eat a chicken one after making it! Not a liver fan. But mushroom would be nice.
I'm still in bed with a cuppa at the moment! My husband is off so he got up with baby face :D
For breakfast I am planning on a fry up...Linda maccartney sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, beans and black pudding (3.5) I'll probably have some red sauce (1).
Lunch will probably be something light so I'm thinking a mug shot with fruit and an alpen.
Tea I am marinating chicken and prawns in soy sauce with garlic and spices. Stir frying that and serving in baby gem lettuce cups with homemade egg fried rice and pak choi. That's all free but I may have some sweet chilli (1)
Desert tonight will be berries merengue and yoghurt again. (2.5)
So total of 8 syns planned!
As J is off I'll probably go for a long walk with the dog. It's difficult with the pram. I might just stick my walking boots on and have a bit of a hike with him :)
Meant to be my weigh in today...i jumped on before but I have maintained. Thoroughly deserved but I don't want to get demotivated so I'm kinda pretending I'm not weighing till next week!

I will x my hubby loves pate so a bonus if it turns out ok lol. So far had porridge & strawberries for breakfast. Walked to aldi and broke a tree lol. Planning on some homemade soup for lunch.

How did you break a tree?! I've been to my sisters for vodka and crafts! Didn't have my merengue though! Xx

I was helping my brother in law break a tree he had chopped down lol x was good all day yesterday till my sister in law gave me a slice of cornflake tart x had a sneaky look at scales this morning and a 3.5 loss this week so far xx

Oh wow well done! Do you have a diary? When's your weigh in day! I feel a bit rough today but I am staying on plan...though I don't feel like it!
Had pineapple and yogurt and an alpen for breakfast. Jacket pot with tuna cheese and grated carrot for lunch. I've got pork casserole for dinner with veg and mash. 3 syns for the casserole and 2 for mayo and I'll have 1 for jelly later. Pj day with my baby today! Xx

Oh wow well done! Do you have a diary? When's your weigh in day! I feel a bit rough today but I am staying on plan...though I don't feel like it!
Had pineapple and yogurt and an alpen for breakfast. Jacket pot with tuna cheese and grated carrot for lunch. I've got pork casserole for dinner with veg and mash. 3 syns for the casserole and 2 for mayo and I'll have 1 for jelly later. Pj day with my baby today! Xx

I haven't yet but think i will start one xx my weigh in day is Thursday. I had homemade syn free mushroom pate on toast for brekky then just had chilli with jacket spud for lunch. For tea im having veggy soup x don't blame ya staying in its been awful here.

How did the pate turn out? I've had pineapple and yoghurt for breakfast. Not sure what to have for lunch...maybe a ham salad sandwich as I haven't used my HEB yet? Then it's same again for dinner tonight! So 3 syns for that. Probably 2 for salad cream with my sandwich. And 1 for jelly again. Just had my asda delivery so I'm spoilt for choice! Xx

How did the pate turn out? I've had pineapple and yoghurt for breakfast. Not sure what to have for lunch...maybe a ham salad sandwich as I haven't used my HEB yet? Then it's same again for dinner tonight! So 3 syns for that. Probably 2 for salad cream with my sandwich. And 1 for jelly again. Just had my asda delivery so I'm spoilt for choice! Xx

Was really nice x i gotta do my online shop to do tonight. Been busy all day decluttering my sons bedroom. Had porridge for brekky then jacket with beans for lunch. Having omelette and sw chips for tea x

So been to the hospital today with my little girl as she had a follow up appointment for a clicky hip. All fine though. I had porridge for breakfast with blueberries and then soup for lunch. I then rewarded myself with a cake in a cafe on the way home :( I've got cod wrapped in bacon with mange tout and sauté pots for tea tonight. I have 3 choices I think...have no syns for the rest of the day...that makes me sad. Go wild because I am going out for a meal tomorrow so I might aswell. But I don't think that is a good way to think as then I might aswell be naughty Saturday (we have family coming round for lunch) and Sunday (my mum and dad are moving out of the house I lived in growing up and we are having a bit of a pizza party. So then it's 4 days completely off plan. So I am just going to have my syns for the day. Have my treats which are already planned and just stick to plan as much as possible. I'm hoping to do this instead of go wild! So I'll probably have 2 for mayo with tea. Then 1 for jelly after tea and probably another 2 for a jumbo snack a jack. With some laughing cow light and cucumber.

So been to the hospital today with my little girl as she had a follow up appointment for a clicky hip. All fine though. I had porridge for breakfast with blueberries and then soup for lunch. I then rewarded myself with a cake in a cafe on the way home :( I've got cod wrapped in bacon with mange tout and sauté pots for tea tonight. I have 3 choices I think...have no syns for the rest of the day...that makes me sad. Go wild because I am going out for a meal tomorrow so I might aswell. But I don't think that is a good way to think as then I might aswell be naughty Saturday (we have family coming round for lunch) and Sunday (my mum and dad are moving out of the house I lived in growing up and we are having a bit of a pizza party. So then it's 4 days completely off plan. So I am just going to have my syns for the day. Have my treats which are already planned and just stick to plan as much as possible. I'm hoping to do this instead of go wild! So I'll probably have 2 for mayo with tea. Then 1 for jelly after tea and probably another 2 for a jumbo snack a jack. With some laughing cow light and cucumber.

Yes best to plan rather than think stuff it x but if u do go off slightly as my consultant said last week get back on track at ya next meal xx i had a blt on brown roll for brekky/dinner then homemade pork escalopes with apple mash and Veg for tea xx went to meeting today and lost 5lbs in my first week xx

Wow!!! Well done! That is really good! How much do you want to lose? I found when I was last this weight I could be much more flexible with the plan and it not matter but this time I need to be more by the book! I'm also much more active this time...I'm forever up and down the stairs with my daughter whereas usually I have a pretty sedentary office job. Odd! Xx

Wow!!! Well done! That is really good! How much do you want to lose? I found when I was last this weight I could be much more flexible with the plan and it not matter but this time I need to be more by the book! I'm also much more active this time...I'm forever up and down the stairs with my daughter whereas usually I have a pretty sedentary office job. Odd! Xx

Thanks xx i initially want to lose 2st then see how i feel then

Meh I've been off plan for a few days! It just spiralled and I don't have the accountability so I went back to group in Tuesday. My scales are waaaay off so was a shock to the system seeing my current weight!
New day now though!
I had melon and yoghurt for breakfast
For lunch I had spaghetti loops on wholemeal bread (HEB) with beet root and gherkins on the side
For tea I had sw chips with mushrooms and eggs.
Snacks I had cherries with merengue and yoghurt a jumbo salt and vinegar snack a jack with cottage cheese and frozen grapes. I also had red sauce with my tea so 5.5 syns today. Didn't use my HEA! But did have a few cuppas. So used some of it! Xx

So today I had my cousins coming round to meet my baby girl! I got the fateful 'we will bring cake' text at 10pm last night and I panicked and didn't know how I could cope with that level of temptation so soon.
Breakfast I had porridge and blueberries and lunch I had a jacket pot with tuna and cheese and beet root and gherkins on the side. (.5 syns for the mayo)
I had a jam tart when they came round (7 syns)
For tea I wanted to boost my superfree as I hadn't been great today so I had a stirfry with sugarsnap peas baby corn mushrooms onion and chicken. Also had some noodles with it. Very tasty with spices and garlic and soy sauce. I also added a tblsp of sweet chilli sauce (found the asda one is only .5 syns a tbspn!)
For desert I had the old faithful meringue nest (2.5) with cherries and ff yoghurt.
I've also had a jumbo snack a jack with cottage cheese on (2 syns) and I'll probably have frozen grapes later!
So 12.5 syns all day...pretty pleased with that considering the visitors. There was a lovely looking lemon cake but at 10.5 syns a piece I couldn't justify it! Xx

So yesterday I had melon and yoghurt for breakfast, tuna mayo (.5syns) on wholemeal bread with cheese and beet root and gherkins for lunch (definitely in a pickle phase!) and for tea I had chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with a l.cow light blue cheese triangle (1.5 syns) then I had a 10g refreshers bar (2 syns) and cherries, merengue and yoghurt (2.5 syns) I also had more mayo with tea (.5syns)
So today I had kiwi and banana with yoghurt for breakfast. For lunch I treated myself to a bacon egg and mushroom sandwich. For tea we had meatball pasta bake which had my HEA of cheese on. Very tasty and super easy! I used quorn meatballs so they were free and ready made for ease :)
I had a very very small vodka with diet coke so I am counting 2 syns. Then decided I didn't really fancy a drink and had a hot chocolate and a freddo. 5 syns for freddo and 1.5 for mint options. So 8.5 syns today.
Really could have gone off track but I am feeling much more positive since going back to group! Xx

So yesterday I had melon and yoghurt for breakfast, tuna mayo (.5syns) on wholemeal bread with cheese and beet root and gherkins for lunch (definitely in a pickle phase!) and for tea I had chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with a l.cow light blue cheese triangle (1.5 syns) then I had a 10g refreshers bar (2 syns) and cherries, merengue and yoghurt (2.5 syns) I also had more mayo with tea (.5syns)
So today I had kiwi and banana with yoghurt for breakfast. For lunch I treated myself to a bacon egg and mushroom sandwich. For tea we had meatball pasta bake which had my HEA of cheese on. Very tasty and super easy! I used quorn meatballs so they were free and ready made for ease :)
I had a very very small vodka with diet coke so I am counting 2 syns. Then decided I didn't really fancy a drink and had a hot chocolate and a freddo. 5 syns for freddo and 1.5 for mint options. So 8.5 syns today.
Really could have gone off track but I am feeling much more positive since going back to group! Xx

I always feel more positive when i go to group xx its what motivates me x

Yeah I am exactly the same. Plus you get loads of tips etc!
Yesterday I had kiwi and yoghurt for breakfast and a baked potato with chicken mayo and cheese (HEA)for lunch (1 syn) and beet root. Then tea I had gammon egg chips beans and mushrooms. I had a merengue cherries and yoghurt for desert and a freddo (2.5 for merengue and 5for freddo) and 1syn of ketchup on my dinner so total of 9.5.
Today I had bean on toast for breakfast and the leftover meatball pasta bake. Tea we had Linda Mac sausages smash and mushrooms with gravy (1.5) then I've had a freddo and hopefully nothing else today :) so 5.5 total.
Weigh in day tomorrow at 5. Very nervous but I have stuck to plan all week so should have a loss! Xx

Back