Starting again...

You're doing great! So far today I've had... HiFi light Jacket & SW Bolognese Miller light Tea tonight is pork loin with roasted veg Curly Wurly 6syns Later this afternoon I'll have another HiFi light to make up my HEB xx

Oooo I didn't think about bolognese with potato! Will need To make some up and freeze.

My week started well and then went downhill:

Monday = ok
Tuesday = ok

Wednesday = during the day ok but the pizza for dinner was not ok :(

Thursday = Christmas lunch at work and chocolate bar = not ok

I don't know why I do it to myself!

Good luck...must keep at it...any loss is a loss and far better than gaining...its not a race...jut as long as you get to where you want to be

Wyneandsoda you have to live! Don't punish yourself because you had Chinese like you say it was a sensible choice..... can I ask why people have maintainer in there profiles?

Maintainer? Is that cause people have maintained their weightloss? Not really sure!
Anyway, I've been out for Sunday dinner but filled up on veg and no roasties/Yorkshire so only gravy to count as syns, can hardly move now!!
Hoping for a small loss this week but wouldn't be surprised with a small gain!
How are you doing? x

So... I well and truly fell off the wagon!!

Gutted - tick
Disappointed - tick
Ashamed - tick
Motivated... Unsure

I don't know what's caused this.

Stress - possibly (buying my first home and using an idiot broker)
Upset - possibly (Christmas is hard. I lost my grandad last year, he was like a father to me and I only got excited because he did)
Temptation - totally!! Have you seen the food around? The lunches out, the dinners... The booze.

Part of me thinks, wait till the new year but what good does that ever do?!?

Not sure what to do I feel incredibly defeated. At the first hurdle too :(

Xx

So... I well and truly fell off the wagon!!

Gutted - tick
Disappointed - tick
Ashamed - tick
Motivated... Unsure

I don't know what's caused this.

Stress - possibly (buying my first home and using an idiot broker)
Upset - possibly (Christmas is hard. I lost my grandad last year, he was like a father to me and I only got excited because he did)
Temptation - totally!! Have you seen the food around? The lunches out, the dinners... The booze.

Part of me thinks, wait till the new year but what good does that ever do?!?

Not sure what to do I feel incredibly defeated. At the first hurdle too :(

Xx

Sometimes it's hard to get & stay ''in the zone''
Don't fret, it's not the end of the world x
Just get back on the wagon when you can x

Good Luck at class!
This is my very 1st post. I am off to my 1st group on Wednesday! have spent the last few weeks shoveling the wrong food in my mouth along with copious amounts of Alcohol so not looking forward to the scales!

Going back to class tomorrow! How is everyone getting on? x

Good luck with class!
I put on 2 lbs sat just gone.....and am struggling to get back in the zone!
Don't want to put on again this sat....but at the moment it's not looking good.....need to re-focus...and quick! :)

Hi

I did SW a few yrs ago and am starting again today!

I gave up smoking 12 weeks ago and think its about time i stop using that as an excuse to eat anything i want lol. I want to lose 2 stone by July... :)

Good luck with your weight loss xx

So... The year is ending and as with most other dieters it's "new year new me" mentality!

I has signed up for jantastic which is just a campaign to get people moving more. You can commit to running, swimming or cycling. I used to love running! I was the person that ran before work. I want to be her again so I have committed to running three times a week.

are you going to be more active?

xx

Yep , have a mountain bike and me and OH cycle off road in the new forest now and again but 2015 we are going to do more and enter the wiggle South Downs race about 50 miles :)
Also today I have 1000 SW leaflets to deliver for my consultant in return for a 6 week countdown :D don't know if they will all get done today or wether I will have to do some tomorrow too :)

ooo whats Jantastic?
in November i did the 10km abbey dash and that MADE me go out running, but since then i am lacking motivation....need something else to aim for!

Yep , have a mountain bike and me and OH cycle off road in the new forest now and again but 2015 we are going to do more and enter the wiggle South Downs race about 50 miles :) Also today I have 1000 SW leaflets to deliver for my consultant in return for a 6 week countdown :D don't know if they will all get done today or wether I will have to do some tomorrow too :)

What's a countdown? I have offered to deliver some leaflets for my SW leader! Need to get my bum there first though ?

ooo whats Jantastic? in November i did the 10km abbey dash and that MADE me go out running, but since then i am lacking motivation....need something else to aim for!

Jantastic is a campaign to get people committed to moving in January. I joined the "too fat to run" team - I read all the blogs on there website which are helpful when you want to run but the reality is you can't run miles and miles to start with! I have committed to running three times a week. I have a dog and she loves running with me!

** HAPPY NEW YEAR **

Always a little disappointed when I wake up on the 1st of January and I haven't lost weight! "Clean slate" obviously does not take into account my calorie intake of 2014!

I am going to go back to noting down everything I eat and heading to class on Saturday.

I have managed to talk a friend at work into joining SW with me. I think this is what I need, my office is my downfall... There is always something to pick at so hopefully we will keep each other motivated and going!

xx

Back