Starting again...

Today's menu:

Breakfast : muller light orange yoghurt (not sure I am a fan of these yoghurts. They are very very sweet)
Lunch : one slice of small white bread, teaspoon of lurpak lighter, scrambled egg with a dash of skimmed milk and smoked salmon (5 syns)
Dinner: salmon stuffed with 75g low fat garlic & herb philadelphia (HEXA), new potatoes and asparagus
Snacks: 2 x alpen light bars (HEXB), 2 x clementines, tea with sweetner and dash of skimmed milk (0.5 syns)

So far I am in 5.5 syns for the day. My partner really wants to make trifle and I think I'll have a bit. I am already "breaking" tradition by insisting on not having steak pie for dinner!!

Jantastic is a campaign to get people committed to moving in January. I joined the "too fat to run" team - I read all the blogs on there website which are helpful when you want to run but the reality is you can't run miles and miles to start with! I have committed to running three times a week. I have a dog and she loves running with me!

thanks for this, I am going to take a look.

1st day for me today! you look like your 1st day went well!!

Today's menu:

Breakfast : mullerlight

Lunch : 2 small slices of wholemeal bread (HEXB) with a teaspoon of lurpak lighter (1.5 syns). 2 eggs scrambled with a dash of milk (0.5 syns).

Dinner : Frozen baked potato (1 syn), baked beans and 40g reduced fat cheese (HEXA).

Snacks : 3 x clementines, tea with sweetner and dash of skimmed milk (0.5 syns)

I may or may not get a skimmed latte from Starbucks but right now my syns for the day are 3.5!

Today's menu:

Lunch : 2 small slices of wholemeal bread (HEXB) with a teaspoon of lurpak lighter (1.5 syns). 2 eggs scrambled with a dash of milk (0.5 syns).

Dinner : Frozen baked potato (1 syn), baked beans and 40g reduced fat cheese (HEXA).

I may or may not get a skimmed latte from Starbucks but right now my syns for the day are 3.5!

hi skinny girl your day looks to be a good one :D onwards and downwards have a lovely day x

What's a countdown? I have offered to deliver some leaflets for my SW leader! Need to get my bum there first though ?

A countdown is where you purchase 6 or 12 weeks of group/class in advance (on a 6 week -you pay for 5 and get 6th free, and a 12 week you pay for 10 and get 2 free :))
I will get a 6 week one for doing the leaflets :)

Today's menu:

Frozen baked potato?...is that shop bought? :)

Thanks largemarg. Onwards and downwards indeed!

Zafira - I didn't know you could buy in advance, that would definitely help keep me motivated!

I use tescos own frozen baked potatoes! Mccains do them too but I find you get two really big potatoes and two really small ones! It's 1 syn for the oil that they are initially cooked in. I use them instead of picking up a ready meal as it's just 6 minutes in the microwave!

Have a good day everyone. Decided I am going to have a skimmed latte from Starbucks so will need to find the syns for it later xx

So, today's menu has changed as the days went on and thought I should update it.

Today's menu:

Lunch : 2 small slices of wholemeal bread (HEXB) with a teaspoon of lurpak lighter (1.5 syns). 2 eggs scrambled with a dash of milk (0.5 syns) and three bacon medallions.

Snacks : 3 x clementines, noodle mugshot (lovely!), grande skimmed caramel macchiato (9.5 syns)

I feel like this is a lot of food... Which then makes me think I am doing this wrong ?

That doesn't seem like a lot to me? I've had more than that in a day and still lost :) As long as it's all on plan and accounted for , you should be fine :)

Thanks! I think my problem is I have never really had big healthy meals. I have always ate rubbish at meal times and continued to eat mini meals / snacks all day! So was just worrying about portion size.

I have just written my menu for the next week and I must say I am rather excited! My boyfriend loves cooking which is a bonus!

Xx

Today's Menu :

Breakfast : vanilla miller light with mango and pineapple slices.

Lunch : homemade veg and lentil soup

Dinner : slimming world Chicken Katsu Curry with rice (HEXB = wholemeal breadcrumbs)

Snacks : mugshot and fruit

So far haven't decided on HEXA - I'll maybe put some Parmesan on my soup

Exercise : I'll attempt a run with my dog

Xx

Changes as always!!

Breakfast : mango and pineapple slices.

Lunch : homemade veg and lentil soup with 20g Parmesan on top (HEXA)

Dinner : slimming world Chicken Katsu Curry with rice (HEXB = wholemeal breadcrumbs)

Snacks : clementine and 150g passionfruit danio yoghurt (1.5 syns),

I really need to up my fluid intake! Just realised its nearly half 1 and I haven't drank anything yet!

Changes as always!!

Breakfast : mango and pineapple slices.

Lunch : homemade veg and lentil soup with 20g Parmesan on top (HEXA)

Snacks : clementine and 150g passionfruit danio yoghurt (1.5 syns),

I really need to up my fluid intake! Just realised its nearly half 1 and I haven't drank anything yet!

sounds good!
I sometimes 'try' to drink more fluids like water etc....but my drinks mainly consist of coffee (lots of it) and diet coke type drinks:rolleyes:

sounds good! I sometimes 'try' to drink more fluids like water etc....but my drinks mainly consist of coffee (lots of it) and diet coke type drinks:rolleyes:

I am trying to stay away from my favourite Diet Pepsi! I bought no added sugar diluting juice so will stick with it :(

not drinking is a downfall for me at work! i can go all day
but determined to drink more water & herbal teas! My boss will probably be on slimming world when we get back to work- so we can keep reminding each other!

It does curb the hunger i think!

Diet coke is my weakness- sooooo bad for you but cant go a day without some!

not drinking is a downfall for me at work! i can go all day but determined to drink more water & herbal teas! My boss will probably be on slimming world when we get back to work- so we can keep reminding each other! It does curb the hunger i think! Diet coke is my weakness- sooooo bad for you but cant go a day without some!

I bought a nice juice cup for work - it probably holds around 2 glasses of water and I bought some nice diluting juice. I figure if I drink two cups a day then a glass when I am home that is a suitable increase!

So menu for today:

Breakfast - none!! I woke up late and was meeting friends.

Lunch - homemade lentil and veg soup sprinkled with Parmesan (HEXA) with 2 x small slices of wholemeal bread (HEXB) and lurpak light (3 syns)

Dinner - SW pulled pork with mash (dash of skimmed milk 0.5 syns), broccoli and asparagus

Snacks - walkers mighty lights (5.5 syns), melon slices

Drinks - diet Pepsi and no added sugar diluting juice

I done a 3 hour dog walk along the river this morning too - feeling good today :)

9 syns today. I am so full from dinner there is no way I will eat more!!

image-1445934440.jpg

Back