Starting again...

Food looks good! And a 3 hour walk?! Well done! :)

I thought the walk would maybe only be an hour. I have a little beagle and have found a group of girls who all have beagles so it's a good chance for them to play!! I am aiming for silver for the fitness thing!! Still a bit confused by it though!

So today's my first day at work since being on slimming world (work is where I tend to go off plan) and my menu (currently) looks like:

Breakfast : 35g shreddies and skimmed milk (measured out 350ml to use for cereal and tea) (HEXA & HEXB)

Lunch : salad with last nights SW pulled pork

Dinner : Frozen baked potato (1 syn) with 40g reduced fat cheese (6 syns) and beans

Snacks : banana, 3 clementines, mugshot and 0% shape rhubarb crumble yoghurt (1 syn)

Drinks : tea with sweetner and milk from my HEXA and no added sugar diluting juice.

Total syns : 8

Exercise : 20 minute jog this evening and a dog walk this morning

Have a good day :)

How awful are the 0% shape yoghurts!! I'd rather spend a syn and have a decent yoghurt! Took one mouthful and threw it out - so that's 1 syns back!

However, my very good friend brought in cake pops today, I declined but then she told me she had syned them for me (that's what I call a good friend) so 5.5 syns for that with a cup of tea = worth it!

Xx

I thought the walk would maybe only be an hour. I have a little beagle and have found a group of girls who all have beagles so it's a good chance for them to play!! I am aiming for silver for the fitness thing!! Still a bit confused by it though!

For silver body magic you have to do...6 activity sessions of 15 mins per week or 3 sessions of 30 mins spread over 3 days or more, maintained for 4 weeks :)

How awful are the 0% shape yoghurts!! I'd rather spend a syn and have a decent yoghurt! Took one mouthful and threw it out - so that's 1 syns back!

However, my very good friend brought in cake pops today, I declined but then she told me she had syned them for me (that's what I call a good friend) so 5.5 syns for that with a cup of tea = worth it!

Xx
lol @ the yoghurt :D
That sounds like a good friend you got there! :)

So I didn't go out jogging last night!! I am not going to beat myself up though! Maybe I should focus on my diet for a bit and continue with my dog walks.

Today's menu:

Breakfast - 35g shreddies (HEXB) with 350 ml skimmed milk, will use this for two cups of tea too (HEXA).

Lunch - homemade vegetable and lentil soup (I love homemade soup!!!)

Dinner - SW ultimate spaghetti bolognaise (from the magazine)

Snacks - mugshot, banana, 3 clementines

Drinks - tea with sweetner and no added sugar diluting juice.

No syns ... So far! I might stop and get danio yoghurt as I love love love them! Anyone who hasn't tried them I would highly recommend. They are really creamy and thick and only around 1.5 syns (except the peach, raspberry and blueberry ones, they are slightly higher).

Have a great day!!

Hi Everyone!

So this is what my day actually looked like!!

Breakfast - 35g shreddies (HEXB) with 350 ml skimmed milk, will use this for two cups of tea too (HEXA).

Lunch - homemade vegetable and lentil soup (I love homemade soup!!!)

Dinner - SW ultimate spaghetti bolognaise (from the magazine)

Snacks - banana, 2 clementines, skimmed grande caramel macchiato (9.5 syns) and a danio strawberry yoghurt (1.5 syns)

Drinks - tea with sweetner and no added sugar diluting juice.

Total syns = 11

Work today was pretty rubbish and tomorrow is going to be worse. I will get in at 8ish and there is a good chance I won't get out until around 10pm!! So I need to be super prepared tomorrow and take dinner too. I will not stray off plan!

How is everyone getting on?

xx

Due to me having to be super organised for tomorrow and being busy at work, here is tomorrow's menu:

Breakfast : 35g shreddies (HEXB) with 350ml skimmed milk, which I'll use for tea too (HEXA)

Lunch : homemade lentil soup

Dinner : SW ultimate spaghetti Bolognaise

Snacks : banana, 3 x clementines, mugshot, passion fruit danio (1.5 syns) and possibly a bag of walkers lights (5.5 syns)

Drinks : tea with sweetner and no added sugar diluting juice

Exercise : no chance

Total syns : 7

Xx

Morning! I get weighed tonight and although I have been on plan I am worried! I feel really bloated and sluggish! Think I might try and curb the pasta and potatoes next week but then I am not sure what I would eat!!!!

Today's menu:

Breakfast: 35g (HEXB) shreddies and 350ml skimmed milk, for tea too (HEXA)

Lunch : big bowl of homemade lentil soup

Dinner : morrisons vegetable chilli (free) and salad.

Snacks : danio passion fruit yoghurt (1.5 syns), 3 x clementines and a banana. Possibly a mugshot too.

Drinks : starbucks grande caramel machiato (9.5 syns) - I really need to stop this habit!! Tea with sweetner and no added sugar diluting juice.

Syns = 11 today.

Eurgh bloated is a killer..... wait until weigh in i bet it suprises you... as long as you have stayed on plan i'm sure you will be fine.

Good luck at weigh in x

Eurgh bloated is a killer..... wait until weigh in i bet it suprises you... as long as you have stayed on plan i'm sure you will be fine. Good luck at weigh in x

Thank you! I have been soo good! I have written everything down and not even lied to myself.

Fingers crossed xx

Morning all.

Still shocked and confused by my gain but hey ho. I need to get on with it. Going to try less SP this week but don't do my weekly shop until tomorrow so today's menu:

Breakfast : 35g shreddies (HEXB) and 350ml of skimmed milk (HEXA)

Lunch : homemade lentil soup

Dinner : baked potato with 40g reduced fat cheese (6 syns) and baked beans.

Snacks : fruit, mugshot and my very last starbucks! (9.5 syns)

Hopefully this will be a better week.

Don't worry about the gain, sometimes it happens with no real reason? It could be the bloat you mentioned? Or it could be your body saving up for a good loss next week :)

Hi Zafira. Yeh I was feeling extremely bloated so started taking some magnesium which just helps all round.

I have been in a bit of a huff for the past couple of days. I was good on Friday but not yesterday BUT today is a new day.

I am going to try the EESP plan for min, tues, wed and thurs this week and see if it helps.

Today's menu :

Breakfast - 35g shreddies (HEXB) and 350ml skimmed milk (HEXA)

Lunch - homemade veg and lentil soup sprinkled with 5g fresh Parmesan (1 syn)

Dinner - SW pulled pork with mash, mushrooms and corn on the cob

Snacks - melon, danio yoghurt (1.5 syns)

Drinks - tea with sweetner and no added sugar diluting juice

Xx

Back