Starting CD With Not Much Weight To Lose?

Hiya girls! How's the CD / WW journey going for everyone? I'm maintaining nicely at the moment.

Thought you might like to know I've got the date for my tummy tuck. It's November 25th. So soon! Excited and a bit nervous too. :/

I did want to try and shift another half a stone but my mum reckons the excess skin they remove will weigh a significant amount and the anaesthetic will make me lose my appetite for a bit so to just concentrate on eating well and being on top form to prepare for a major op recovery.

Wish me luck everyone. I'm sh***ing it now! :/

Best of luck Poppypoo. Sure you're nervous, you're bound to be. I am sure everything will go according to plan.
xxxxx

Thanks Minnie! :) I can't believe I'll be actually able to wear a bikini next summer. I haven't been able to do that since I was 22! I'm so looking forward to feeling like a normal sexy 30-something underneath my various clever disguises. Even little things like getting my kit off in the swimming pool changing rooms without worrying about my disfigured tummy is really going to change my life. :D

Just trying to focus on all this to stop me sh***ing bricks! Haha! I also have a house move the week before and I have a uni assignment to hand in soon. Arrrgh! No wonder I'm getting no sleep at the moment. :/

Cheers Gem! How's the CD going?

On CD in Scotlans - 2 stones to lose

Would LOVE to be a part of this! Just started (5 days i! lost 8lbs)

1.PoppyPoo
2. SiobhanVon
3. madameruthybaby
4. Scottishlel

Hi PoppypooI don't have a great amount of weight to lose and think you have a great idea and I would love to be part of it too.I look forward to hearing from you.Member List...1.PoppyPoo2.

Back