Starting next week

Lost 12lb Natalie , so delighted with that , hoping for a good loss next week too , may not happen thou as I had a stomach bug today and I gave in and had a 1/2 slice of low g.i bread .. Couldn't drink another shake , how are you getting on
Tigger

Lost 12lb Natalie , so delighted with that , hoping for a good loss next week too , may not happen thou as I had a stomach bug today and I gave in and had a 1/2 slice of low g.i bread .. Couldn't drink another shake , how are you getting on Tigger
I can't get over that...so amazing!!...I just been and got weighed for my weeks 4 &5 and I lost 6lb... Bit disheartened for 2 weeks!! May stop the exercise to see if it makes a difference, read not to do so much x

Yeah I've read that alright , you could be building muscle but it's still a good loss, I'm heading to chemist in morning so fingers crossed ,I was good apart from the blip during the week so here's hoping
Tigger

Ok I'm down 4 lb today, was hoping for more seen as it was only second way in,maybe next week
thats great for week 2! Remember you had that piece of bread too ha. Next week will be even better I'm sure! I'm hoping for a really good week I just went and bought lots of green tea to see if that'll give me a boost!....

Good idea lol ,, might join you , yeah going to be Xtra good , hubby has 18lb gone in 2 weeks , I'm 2 lb behind him , competition time ha
Good luck for the week

Good idea lol ,, might join you , yeah going to be Xtra good , hubby has 18lb gone in 2 weeks , I'm 2 lb behind him , competition time ha Good luck for the week
Haha oh wow you've both done amazingly!....has your husband do e it before?...how much do u want to loose this time?...I'll be on it into April at this rate

Yeah he did do it for a week before bit after third day he was eating one protein meal a day instead of 3rd shake , he then stopped and did a low carb diet like atkins .. According to our bmi we could do with loosing 5 stone each but I think we would look miserable ha ha ..taking each week as it comes , not easy , I'm not hungry it's just the smell of food ,, def here at least another 4 weeks

Hello everyone, I am starting Lipotrim on Monday, Seeing your results are really motivating. I really want this to work, have lost weight before but this is the heaviest I have been and desperate to do something to shift it quickly.

Yeah he did do it for a week before bit after third day he was eating one protein meal a day instead of 3rd shake , he then stopped and did a low carb diet like atkins .. According to our bmi we could do with loosing 5 stone each but I think we would look miserable ha ha ..taking each week as it comes , not easy , I'm not hungry it's just the smell of food ,, def here at least another 4 weeks
Same here it's thinking so far ahead that's daunting!...week by week I'm going to take it!... Can't believe I'm on week 6 already!...want to loose another 3 stone and I'll be happy!....thinking of moving onto the Cambridge diet instead...more variety you get to have porridge and soups, rice puddings and bars etc....same price and a woman come round your house with it rather than going pharmacy everyday!.....my lipotrim lady is never there haha and getting so bored of it!

Hello everyone, I am starting Lipotrim on Monday, Seeing your results are really motivating. I really want this to work, have lost weight before but this is the heaviest I have been and desperate to do something to shift it quickly.
Good luck mads! You will be flying after your first week and a big loss will spur you on :)

Back